Save your oral hygiene and get dental implants! Unfortunately, there are many people who lost their single or more teeth due to several reasons. It can be their poor oral hygiene, an accident, or the cause of any severe periodontal diseases.
Due to advanced dentistry, you can now get artificial teeth without making any effort. This miraculous treatment option is known as Dental Implant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. This treatment can be beneficial for you if you have already lost your precious teeth.
On this page, you will learn about the treatment introduction, benefits, results, and procedure. So, don’t waste your time thinking and start reading the information!
Dental Implants – An Overview:
Technically, it is an artificial tooth root that will be placed into the jaw to hold a prosthetic tooth or bridge known as a dental implant. It is a dental surgery that replaces tooth roots with metal, screw-like posts and fills the missing teeth area.
So that is how the artificial tooth will work just like a real one. It will restore the ability to chew, bite, and speak sometimes. Many people have misconceptions about this process. If they are recommended by the dental surgeon for a dental implant, that means they are talking about the combination of the tooth root and the prosthetic tooth.
Dental Implants – Types:
Generally, these are the basic types that are performed and offered by our expert dental surgeon at Royal Cosmetic Clinic, such as
- Subperiosteal implants.
- Endosteal implants.
- Zygomatic implants.
Our Incredible Results:
According to our clinic, we tried to provide the best results to every patient who is suffering from tooth missing condition or other complications during eating.
After getting dental implants, you will get long-lasting, amazing, and noticeable results without any long-term complications. It will last between 20 to 30 years or the lifespan of dental implants can depend on your caring routine and oral hygiene.
A person who gets a dental implant is going to enjoy a lot of benefits in his/her life. The common benefits are listed below
- The overall appearance of your face and mouth will improve.
- It will feel like natural and your own teeth.
- Don’t be worried, it has a long-lasting lifespan.
- Now you can eat, chew or speak better than before.
- If you had spaces between your teeth, they will be replaced by dental implants.
- You don’t need to get root canal treatment once you have implants.
- Self-esteem and confidence will be boosted.
- Of course, it offers reasonable and affordable cost ranges.
- The major benefit, it will enhance the quality of your life.
Who Can Be a Suitable Candidate?
If you want to be the eligible and right candidate for Dental Implant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan then you must fulfill the criteria before choosing the treatment.
- You must be above 18 age.
- Both men and women are right and eligible candidates.
- If you recently have extracted tooth surgery.
- Broken, cracked, missing tooth candidates.
- A person who got an injury or accident.
- Due to an oral bacterial infection or poor hygiene and gum disease.
- For dental implantation, you must have healthy and strong gums and bones,
How do you know about the eligibility? You need to consult our expert and visit our clinic for proper examination and screening. After that, you will know whether you can able to undergo the procedure or not.
Preparation For The Treatment:
As mentioned above, it would be best if you meet your dental surgeon in person and discuss all the terms and details related to the treatment. Before undergoing the procedure, they will prescribe you a proper routine plan that you need to follow for not to experience complications during or after the surgery. These precautions are
- Do not take blood thinners like aspirin.
- If you have any infection, treat it first.
- Use recommended anti-biotics for the prevention of bacterial infection.
- You need to submit your all recent report to the dental surgeon.
- Better to avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- You should be prepared for the treatment.
The procedure of dental implanting surgery will be performed by a board-certified dental surgeon. Local anesthesia will be used during the surgery. It includes several steps to consider and performed accurately. Such as
- Removal of the damaged tooth.
- Preparation of patient’s jawbone.
- Placement of dental implants.
- Healing of bone and growth.
- Placement of abutment.
- Placement of artificial tooth – removable or fixed.
Therefore, these are the major steps that are usually considered while performing dental implant surgery. The procedure will take several months to be completed or it depends on your situation.
The duration of the procedure will be a few hours and it depends on the number of implants. After the surgery, you can go home.
It is necessary to take good care of your treated area by following the dental surgeon’s instructions. Due to the new dental implantation, you may experience mild pain, swelling, or irritation. So, the instructions are listed below
- Brush your teeth regularly.
- Maintain your teeth care on a daily basis.
- You can use prescribed medication like; painkillers and antibiotics.
- For a few initial days, it would be best if you take a light and liquid diet.
- Do not smoke or start drinking alcohol right after the surgery.
- Avoid applying pressure on your teeth.
- If you feel severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
Recovery of Dental Implant:
The entire recovery process will take about six months. During the recovery period, it is best to follow the aftercare instructions. As a result, you will not experience any side effects, complications, or pain following the surgery.
Dental Implant Cost At The Royal Clinic:
The average cost of Dental Implant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan ranges from 75,000 PKR to 120,000 PKR. As it depends on several factors that might increase the cost. Such as
- Expert dental surgeon’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Types of dental implants
- The number of implants.
- Additional charges.
If you want to know the cost of a procedure based on your concerns and preferences, please contact us or come to our clinic. We are here to provide you with the best advice!
Book Your Consultation With Us!
So, if you want to get a permanent and long-lasting solution for your missing, destroyed or cracked teeth then feel free to consult Royal Cosmetic Clinic , we have the best dental surgeons as well as all the advanced technology that will use during your treatment.
Come and talk to us, we are here to give you amazing and satisfying services which will make your experience memorable.