Nowadays, there is a widespread sexual intercourse problem, particularly among men. Erectile Dysfunction is the inability to obtain and maintain a sufficient erection for sexual intercourse. It occurs when blood circulation in the penis is restricted or nerves are damaged due to stress and emotional factors, as well as severe illnesses such as heart disease, high blood pressure, or diabetes. Many male patients suffer from this problem, but you don’t have to worry about it. The royal cosmetic clinic offers unique solutions like Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Islamabad.
On this page, you will learn everything related to this treatment. It includes its procedure, results, benefits, cost, and many other things. So, keep reading!
What Is Erectile Dysfunction:
According to research, it is experienced by many men due to limited blood circulation in the penis or sometimes nerve damage due to stress and emotional reasons and severe illnesses. It also indicates a blockage in the male vascular system.
We provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment options. However, the surgical procedure is preferred over the non-surgical procedure. It is carried out by inserting penile implants into the patient’s penis, resulting in the highest success and satisfaction rates. It can be performed with semirigid rods or with inflatable implants.
Therefore, this problem is treatable; numerous treatments are available to address the issue. However, it is necessary first to determine the nature of your situation, so it is best to consult with your doctor.
Causes of ED:
There are numerous factors that can contribute to ED issues. However, some of the most common reasons are listed below:
- When blood circulation is restricted.
- The pelvis was injured.
- Hormone imbalance issues
- Because of depression, stress, and other emotional factors.
- To suffer from a serious illness such as blocked arteries etc.
- To consume an excessive amount of alcohol.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatments:
Several treatments are recommended as effective solutions for ED problems. Actually, some people have minor issues, while others have severe problems; experienced doctors always diagnose first and then recommend appropriate solutions.
Here are the different types of treatment that can address your problem.
Consultation with a psychologist – If you have this erection problem because of stress, depression, anxiety, or emotional reasons, the expert will advise you to see a psychologist who will treat your mental health. Candidates may experience this issue due to major trauma or emotional breakdown, so it is best to treat it with counseling. It could significantly improve your health.
ED Medications – When erection inability occurs early, it is sometimes treated with medications. If the erection problems are at an early stage, medication can help, as it is the first treatment that is tried. Avanafil, Sildenafil, Tadalafil, and Levitra are examples of medications.
These medications will be used before intercourse and cannot be used twice daily. Furthermore, such medication requires a significant amount of time and is charged monthly.
Injectable treatment – If the medication does not work and the person continues to have this problem, injections will be recommended as a solution. These injections can be PRP because they will increase blood flow in the candidate’s penis and cause an erection in just a few minutes. For effective results, many people prefer this minimally invasive procedure.
Surgical operation – When all other treatment options fail, and a person has severe erection problems, surgeons will recommend surgical procedures such as implant placement in the penis or vascular restoration to improve the flow of blood circulation. This surgical procedure, on the other hand, will produce long-term results.
Our Best Results:
After getting any Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Islamabad, the results may depend upon the treatment type. For example, if you are taking recommended medications, then it will take a few months to show you results.
On the other side, if you get injectable treatment for ED issues, then you can observe the effectiveness of the treatment after a few weeks; it might demand to get multiple sessions for accurate results.
Lastly, if you get a surgical procedure – which is the best solution for severe ED issues, then you will get immediate results after recovering. Surgical treatment might look scary, but these are the workable solution.
Generally, there is a huge number of benefits for those who are experiencing several issues in their personal life. Some benefits are listed below.
- Erections will become stronger and firmer.
- Penile length will lengthen.
- The simplest method of achieving an erection.
- It corrects penile curvature caused by Peyronie’s disease.
- The increased blood flow.
- During sexual intercourse, vibrant energy and stamina will be good.
- The most secure and effective treatment for penile pain with erection,
- You don’t have to experience any sort of issues after the treatment.
Who Can Be A Good Candidate:
According to our experts, the suitable and good candidate will be that person who has several types of issues that are mentioned below.
- Those who do not use oral ED drugs experience side effects.
- Best for those who require the most secure and effective non-surgical therapy.
- It is best for anyone suffering from nerve damage.
- Some men have severe ED problems due to various conditions such as high blood pressure, obesity, diabetes, and others.
Preparation For The Treatment:
There is no specific preparation for this treatment, but discussing your health issues and other conditions with your practitioner is best. Your practitioner may require a few body and blood tests prior to treatment. The practitioner will also go over the procedure and its steps.
After the procedure, it is necessary to follow the aftercare instructions for your betterment. Your surgeon or practitioner will prescribe you a few tips according to your treatment type and health condition. First, however, here are some common instructions that must be followed after the treatment.
- For a week, refrain from engaging in sexual intercourse.
- Sweating does not irritate because only limited physical activities are permitted.
- For pain or swelling, take painkillers or other recommended medicines.
- If your doctor prescribed antibiotics, use them in a variety of ways to prevent infection.
- Within a few weeks, you will be able to resume your normal daily activities.
- In case of severe reactions, inform your surgeon immediately.
Cost of ED at RCS:
The average cost range of Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Islamabad started from 150,000 PKR to 300,000 PKR. Also, there are some cost factors that can include and change your cost range, such as
- By choosing an expert surgeon/practitioner.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Type of ED treatment.
- The number of sessions – if required.
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to learn more about the procedure’s cost and other pertinent information, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Many men are suffering from this issue, and many of them have no idea what is wrong with them. Therefore, it is critical to educate them, and we have treatment options for such problems. If you want to undergo ED injection treatment in Islamabad, please contact the Royal Cosmetics Surgery Clinic. We will provide efficient services with satisfactory outcomes.