Generally, Pores are typically very small openings that are also linked to hair follicles and expel oil, sweat, and other toxins from the body. The pores play an important role in keeping the skin soft and hydrated. They can become more visible when they become dilated, infected, or clogged with oil, resulting in the formation of enlarged or large pores.
Conversely, the Royal cosmetic clinic presents several types of Large Pores Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. They will recommend you a suitable option according to your condition and concerns.
You will learn everything about such large pores treatments, their benefits, results, cost ranges, and many more. So take a moment and read this page carefully.
Causes Of Large Pores:
The causes can be several types, and the following internal and external factors are to blame for the appearance of open pores on the skin:
- An abnormally high level of sebum production.
- An increase in the number of hair follicles.
- Genetics and heredity
- UV exposure and aging
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Nutritional deficiencies and serious skin issues.
Aim Of The Treatment:
It all starts when oil glands produce a large amount of oil, which combines with other substances (dead skin) in the pores, causing a clog. This is influenced by genetics, acne, sun damage, and age. As a result, our skin loses elasticity as we age.
As a result, the surrounding skin causes pores to appear larger than they are, potentially exacerbating facial flaws. Large Pore treatment aims to remove dead skin cells and stimulate collagen production.
Treatments For Large Pores:
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, there are several techniques used to improve and reduce large pores. Few common and effective treatments are mentioned below.
- Chemical peels – use naturally derived acids to demolish dead skin cells on the skin’s surface. Our peels employ various acids, including salicylic, lactic, retinol, and trichloroacetic acid, to reduce pore size and provide healthy, fresh, and smooth skin. So, it will effectively treat large pores and give you amazing results.
- Microdermabrasion is a technique that involves sandblasting tiny crystals across the face, peeling off the top layer of dead skin cells, and rubbing blackheads away. The pores are sucked clean of any remaining dirt and hardened oil. Microdermabrasion also increases elasticity and collagen production, which helps to keep your pores closed.
- Microneedling – This advanced procedure for treating open pores involves puncturing the skin with medical microneedles. This helps to reduce pore size by tightening the skin through increased collagen production and wound healing mechanisms.
- Intense Pulse Light Therapy – This treatment uses light energy to improve the skin’s quality, tone, and texture. The treatment works by reducing the size of larger pores. Once the light penetrates the skin, collagen is usually increased to reveal fresher and younger-looking skin. The same procedure can also be used to treat broken capillaries, rosacea, and pigmentation.
- Skin Resurfacing With Laser – last but not least, laser skin resurfacing has been shown to be effective in treating both large pores and acne. After two laser treatment sessions, the majority of our patients achieved the desired results. A high-efficiency and accurate laser beam is directed at the affected area. It destroys and shrinks large pores.
Therefore, these are the common types of treatments that are effective and workable in their own ways. Your dermatologist will examine your condition and recommend you a suitable option for eliminating large pores.
Our Best Results:
After getting skin treatment, the results will be instant, amazing, and effective. You will notice a big change in your skin tone and texture. Such therapies can easily reduce large pores and provide you with smooth, glowing skin.
Moreover, it is necessary to choose the best and most professional dermatologist for Large Pores Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, as performance plays a major role in effective results. Otherwise, it may get worst, and you will be disappointed.
There are a huge number of benefits; a few common are listed below.
- Quick performance of the treatment.
- Effective and instant results.
- Your skin becomes smooth and soft.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- It will reduce the appearance of large pores.
- Improve your skin tone and textures as well.
- No major side effects or risks in such treatments.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem will be enhanced.
- Cost-effective treatments.
Who Can Be A Good Candidate:
Before undergoing any procedure, becoming a good and eligible candidate for the chosen treatment is necessary. Your dermatologist will examine your skin types, textures, condition, and many other things. However, the eligibility is mentioned below
- You must be above 18 age.
- To have skin with large pores.
- A person who wants smooth and soft skin.
- You should be free of other skin issues.
- Suitable for both men and women.
How To Prepare:
The dermatologist will prescribe you a few precautions before undergoing the procedure. That is how you will prepare yourself and won’t experience any complications during the treatment. So, the common precautions are mentioned below.
- Avoid taking blood thinners like aspirin.
- If you have any other skin issues, then sort them out first.
- Keep yourself hydrated and maintain a healthy diet.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- Better to avoid makeup products for a few days.
After the treatment, you need to take good care of your skin for betterment. Your dermatologist will prescribe you common aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow. So, the common instructions are listed below.
- Avoid using makeup products for a few days after the treatment.
- Better to use recommended sunblock before going out.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight.
- It might be recommended to use some topical creams.
- Keep your diet healthy and drink plenty of water.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your dermatologist immediately.
The Costs For Large Pores Treatment:
The average cost of Large Pores Treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan range between 10,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Such as
- Expert dermatologist’s fee.
- Location of the clinic.
- Type of treatment for large pores.
- The number of sessions.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Other additional charges.
Book Your Appointment With Us:
Therefore, if you want to reduce large pores as well as make your skin soft and smooth, then feel free to consult the royal cosmetic clinic for effective and amazing treatments. You will get noticeable results in a reasonable cost range. So, don’t be hesitate and consult us. We are here to make your experience memorable.