Are you tired of exercising or following diet plans for your weight loss journey? Don’t do that to yourself; never force your body to get the desired outcome.
This is the 21st century where every treatment is possible, and you can get plastic surgeries with a noticeable outcome and many more. However, if you are willing to get treatment for yourself or your loved one, come to RCS for Weight Loss Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi, And Pakistan.
On this page, you will learn about the causes of obesity, weight loss treatment, their results, benefits, cost, and many more. So, take a moment and dive into the details.
What Are The Causes?
According to our experts, there are several reasons why people gain weight and what can be causes of having a lot of weight. The causes are mentioned below.
- Parents who are overweight or obese tend to have heavier children.
- Foods processed with a high percentage of refined ingredients can alter metabolism and cause obesity.
- Stimulating your brain’s reward system is the major cause of wanting to eat certain meals. Unfortunately, this urge may become an addiction, resulting in weight gain.
- Fat cells may stop reacting to insulin due to certain dietary practices and societal changes. Due to this, fat deposits build that typically do not respond to rigorous exercise and strict diets for weight loss.
- Some drugs, like antidepressants, can make you gain weight.
- Many people have developed unhealthy eating habits due to unreliable nutrition and health advice, especially those that increase one’s vulnerability to weight gain.
About Weight Loss Treatment:
A specialized, multidisciplinary program called a weight loss treatment is designed to assist overweight or obese people to lose additional weight. These procedures are intended to help overweight or obese people improve their overall health and fitness, and body contours. A weight loss program typically combines dietary adjustments with medical procedures to boost metabolism and lower body fat levels.
Our Best Results:
According to RCS, people who get a weight loss treatments in Islamabad usually achieve effective, long-lasting, and dramatic results. It may take a few weeks to months to recover, but once a patient has healed properly, you will start to observe a noticeable change in your body.
It is necessary to choose the best plastic surgeon for weight loss surgery. So that is how you will get better results, the safest performance, and a trustworthy experience. Moreover, you can check our best results and their success rates through previous surgeries.
The Benefits Of Weight Loss Treatment:
Generally, there are a huge number of benefits for those who undergo weight loss treatment in Islamabad. So, the common benefits are listed below.
- It will give you long-lasting and effective results.
- Safest, successful and satisfying option.
- No major side effects or complications.
- Such treatments are workable solutions.
- You will get a contoured body shape.
- Affordable cost ranges of weight-loss treatment.
- A person will get a quality of life.
Who Can Be A Right Candidate?
Before undergoing the Weight Loss Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi, And Pakistan, the plastic surgeon will examine your health and several conditions. After that, if you are a suitable candidate, then they will recommend you such treatments. First, however, the basic criteria for these treatments are mentioned below.
- You have a BMI greater than 35 and significant weight-related health issues like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc.
- A person who hasn’t been able to lose weight despite your lifestyle adjustments.
- If you’re trying to get your body in shape and are looking for an incredibly safe treatment.
- The candidate must be healthy and can safely recover from the surgery.
Precautions To Take:
Your surgeon will schedule an initial consultation session in which a few precautions will prescribe to you. Preparing yourself before undergoing any type of surgical procedure is very important. So, the common precautions are mentioned below.
- Submit your medical history.
- Stop taking blood thinners before the surgery.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Keep yourself hydrated and take a limited diet.
- Be ready for the surgery.
The weight-loss Procedures:
At RCS, several treatments are performed for weight loss. So, the main options are mentioned below.
A high-pressure suction is used during liposuction surgery to remove fat cells from the subcutaneous area. This method reduces fat bulges on the chin, hips, buttocks, waistline, tummy, and neck, among other body parts. However, only to a limited degree does liposuction assist in weight loss.
- Tummy tuck
A surgical cosmetic surgery that reduces fat deposits to improve your physique’s appearance is known as a tummy tuck. It can support more advanced weight loss by removing a significant amount of fat.
You won’t remember anything about the surgery when you wake up because this treatment is typically administered when you are completely unconscious. Once the area with the fat deposit is accessible, the plastic surgeon will make a sizable horizontal incision at the base of the abdomen.
To give your body more definition, they will remove the fat and stitch the skin and its connective tissues when you recuperate. Skin repositioning around the belly button is another potential tummy tuck component.
- Bariatric surgery
Gastric bypass and other operations to lower body weight fall under the general category of “bariatric surgery.” Your digestive system will likely be altered with this procedure. By shrinking the capacity of your stomach, several bariatric procedures reduce the amount of food you can eat. Additional operations hamper your body’s ability to absorb nutrients.
It is typically seen as desirable for people with a BMI of 40 or more. However, even those with a BMI of 35 to 39.99 may benefit from some bariatric operations. Whether or not a bariatric procedure is suitable for you often rests with your doctor.
After the procedure, the plastic surgeon will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions that would be helpful for you during recovery. So, the common instructions are listed below.
- Take care of your treated area or that area where you get stitches.
- Keep your stitches areas dirt and bacteria free.
- Use prescribed pain killers and antibiotics.
- Attend your regular checkups.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Take prescribed diet and limited quantity.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
The Cost Of Weight Loss Treatment At Rcs:
The average cost of Weight Loss Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi, And Pakistan range from 300,000 PKR to 800,000 PKR. Also, several factors can affect the cost of the treatment. Some common factors are
- Experienced plastic surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- Type of weight loss surgery.
- Anesthesia fee.
- The number of sessions or areas.
- Other additional charges.
Moreover, if you are still confused and can’t figure out the actual cost of the treatment, you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
A highly personalized treatment regimen known as a weight loss program is created to assist a specific person in achieving their weight loss and body-contouring objectives.
Therefore, a qualified professional must be the sole one to administer this treatment. Each patient receives a highly customized weight loss treatments in Islamabad at RCS. Please contact or use the online form below to schedule a consultation if you are interested in this program.