But what should you do if your sweat glands, particularly those under your arms, are overactive? Excessive sweating can be a serious issue. Hyperhidrosis is the medical term for this condition, which is quite common.
However, there’s no need to worry because options are now available to stop excessive sweating. It is known as Botox for Sweaty Glands in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. Botox is an easily accessible option for treating hyperhidrosis because it blocks sympathetic cholinergic nerve fibers and stops sweating.
This page will teach you its procedure, results, benefits, effectiveness, cost, and more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What Are Botox Injections?
The most popular use for Botox is as a cosmetic procedure to reduce facial wrinkles by momentarily paralyzing muscles. Additionally, doctors use Botox to treat neuromuscular conditions like hyperhidrosis, characterized by abnormal and excessive sweating, migraines, muscle spasms, and migraines.
If prescription antiperspirants don’t reduce your sweating, you might be a Botox candidate. For people who sweat profusely from their armpits, Botox has FDA approval. In addition, it can be used “off-label” to lessen sweating in other places, like the face, hands, and feet.
How they Work For Sweaty Glands:
According to RCS experts, Botox injections prevent the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from leaving your body, which binds to your sweat glands and signals the release of sweat.
Normally, when your body temperature rises, your nervous system triggers the sweat glands. As a result, your body cools itself naturally in this way. But in those with hyperhidrosis, the nerves that alert the sweat glands are overstimulated.
Your excessively active nerves are effectively paralyzed when Botox injections are administered directly into the area of your body that frequently perspires. You don’t sweat if your nerves can’t tell your sweat glands to produce sweat. Botox, however, only stops sweating in the precise area where it is injected.
The Expected Results:
Within two days of the procedure, you will be able to see the results of your Botox injections. However, they will only last a short time, and you must repeat the process to keep them in place. A botox injection’s effects could last for three to twelve months.
The outcomes will be instant, satisfying, and effective. The injection dose determines how long it takes. Sweating under the arms, palms, feet, and face can be temporarily treated with this method, which is also very effective. Repeating it will help you remember the results. Individual outcomes might differ.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits of this special treatment. Some common benefits are listed below.
- It works well to stop excessive sweating.
- Quick performance and instant results.
- Additionally, it significantly lowers the likelihood of offensive odor.
- Since it doesn’t involve surgery, it is non-invasive.
- It is a cost-effective and worthy solution.
- Boost up your self-confidence, and it enhances mental health.
- It prevents sweat glands from producing sweat, preventing sweating.
Who Are Eligible Candidates:
Before undergoing the treatment of Botox for Sweaty Glands in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, it is necessary to get an initial consultation session with your practitioner, who can examine your health condition and let you know whether you are a candidate or not. You can be the right candidate if
- You are not a mother or a nursing mother.
- There is nothing wrong with your muscles or nerves.
- Your deodorants and medications are ineffective.
- Excessive perspiration in the soles, palms, or armpits.
- Not having a disease or disorder of the nervous system would affect your muscles or nerves.
Precautions To Take:
Before the treatment, your practitioner will prescribe some precautions necessary to follow. Somehow, the common precautions are listed below.
- Avoid using any cosmetics right before the treatment.
- Use of any antiperspirant the day before treatment should be avoided.
- Avoid hot beverages and work out for 30 minutes before treatment.
- Avoid taking sleeping pills, muscle relaxants, or allergy medications.
How The Procedure Will Perform:
An expert practitioner will perform the procedure, which will take only 30 to 40 minutes. So, the procedural steps are mentioned below.
- To prevent infection, the treatment area is first cleaned.
- Although most patients manage the pain associated with injections well, the doctor may use numbing cream or a topical anesthetic to numb the treatment area.
- The treatment area is dried to locate sweat glands, and iodine is applied.
- Then injection points are marked.
- Then, tiny needles inject a small dose into the indicated sites. The quantity varies for the soles, palms, and armpits.
- The treatment area is then covered in cold compresses to lessen pain, swelling, and bruising.
After the procedure, you need to take care of your treated area and your health. Then, your practitioner will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions.
After receiving Botox, a patient can leave right away for home. However, for the remainder of the day, they shouldn’t exercise and shouldn’t take hot baths or showers. Most medical professionals advise scheduling a follow-up visit 1-2 weeks after the procedure. Check for side effects and touch up any missed areas.
The Cost At The Royal Cosmetic Clinic:
The average cost of Botox for Sweaty Glands in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan ranges between 12,000 PKR to 20,000 PKR. You should know that a few factors can affect the cost of the treatment. Some common factors are
- Experienced practitioner’s fee.
- Clinic’s location or traveling expense.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- The number of sessions.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime if you want more details about the cost or its factors.
Book Your Appointment With Us:
Make an appointment using the consultation form below to learn more about Botox Injections for Sweat Glands. Our patients are given a free initial consultation when they visit the Royal Cosmetic Clinic. You can get a thorough explanation of the procedure this way, and you can talk to the doctor about any worries you may have. What are you waiting for, then? Call to make an appointment.