Your body’s softest and most delicate area is your neck. Since the neck shows the early signs of aging by becoming less flexible and appearing to be drooping and sagging, that is why many people lose their confidence by looking aged. But you don’t have to +worry about it because the royal cosmetic clinic is offering one of the best treatments, which is known as Neck Lift Surgery in Islamabad. It will give you long-lasting and desirable results without any complications.
On this page, we are going to discuss about the surgery, including its procedure, results, benefits, cost, and many other things. So, keep your focus on details if you really want to get this surgery.
An Overview – Neck Lift Surgery:
In a neck lift, the skin on the neck is surgically pulled back and tightened to give it a more youthful appearance. It can be done on its own but is frequently done in conjunction with a facelift. A neck lift procedure can remove band lines, extra skin, and fat to reshape your neck.
The neck is thought to be the first body part to show signs of aging. Aside from age, abrupt weight loss may also have a significant role in the development of sagging skin around the neck, jawline, and chin. Most people don’t consider this characteristic to be particularly important—however, some who are more concerned with their appearance look for the perfect solution.
Why Do People Need Neck Lift Surgery?
One of the major reasons is that it shows an aging sign. On the other side, there are several reasons why people choose this surgery. A few common reasons are mentioned below
- Removing extra skin on the neck.
- Modifying or removing the neck muscles.
- Enhancing the chin’s features and defining the jawline.
The Final Results:
After getting surgery, it will take a few weeks or months and show your detailed and final results. The outcomes will be effective, desirable, and permanent. Adopting a healthy diet and skincare routine will help you keep these effects for a long time. For the finest results for a long time, adhere to your surgeon’s advice. On the other side, it is necessary to choose the best plastic surgeon who can perform your surgery accurately and perfectly because performance plays a major role in successful results.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits for those who choose neck lift surgery from the royal cosmetic clinic. Some major and common benefits are listed below.
- It will reduce Neck Ageing Signs.
- Eliminate neck bands with perfect jaw contoured.
- Tighter skin and a neck that is thinner and more defined.
- Less obvious scars and no major side effects.
- Enhancement of personality overall.
- Natural results that last life time.
- Less rapid recovery than undergoing a surgical facelift of the entire face.
- Cost-effective or affordable surgery.
Who Is The Right Candidate?
According to RCS, the candidacy criteria for Neck Lift Surgery in Islamabad are very simple and specific. It is necessary to fulfill the requirements of the eligible candidate. The basic criteria are mentioned below.
- A person must be above 18 age.
- To have good overall health.
- People who have extra skin or fats on the neck.
- It is necessary to have elastic or flexible neck skin.
- To enhance and contour the chin appearance.
- You should be free of severe health problems.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women aren’t the right candidates.
Precautions To Take:
Before undergoing surgery, the plastic surgeon will examine your health condition and prescribe you a few precautions that are necessary to follow. That is how you will not experience it during or after surgery complications. Anyhow, the common precautions are
- Do not take blood-thinning medications like aspirin.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drink clinic.
- Take recommended diet food and avoid fats in food.
- Submit your medical history.
- Be prepared mentally and physically.
It is performed by an expert plastic surgeon and under general anesthesia. The steps are simple and straightforward. So, the procedural steps are mentioned below.
- The surgeon will administer general anesthesia at the beginning of surgery.
- Thereafter, an incision will be made. The incision’s location and length may change depending on the technique utilized and the improvement needed.
- Afterward, the surgeon will make changes, such as removing extra skin and fat, realigning tissues, and tightening the muscles.
- Lastly, the incision will be closed with stitches.
Therefore, it will take 2 to 4 hours, or it depends upon the condition of the candidate. Then, after the surgery, you can go home for proper bed rest.
After the surgery, the surgeon will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow for the prevention of side effects. During the recovery period, you must follow the following post-care instructions. Such as
- Use ice packs for swelling, bruising, and irritation.
- Blood thinning medications like aspirin are strictly not allowed to take.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Take prescribed painkillers and antibiotics.
- Do not perform physical activities for several weeks.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
The Cost At Royal Clinic:
The cost of the Neck Lift Surgery in Islamabad varies from person to person. There are several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. A few common factors are mentioned below
- The expert surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- Amount of fats to reduce.
- Further checkup sessions.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about its cost or factors-related information, then feel free to contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our team will guide you accurately.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, you are no longer required to cover your upper neck with a turtleneck sweater or a scarf. Instead, simple cosmetic surgery like a neck lift can significantly enhance your appearance and boost your self-esteem. At the Royal Cosmetic Clinic, we take pride in providing our customers with highly pleasing outcomes. So don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to schedule your free consultation by completing the consultation form.