Everybody wants young-looking skin, but dark circles are a major obstacle. In addition, facial skin tissues start to lose their elasticity as we age. As a result, the skin under the eyes appears thin and sunken, giving the face a hollowed appearance.
In addition to age, other factors that can cause dark undereye circles to include a poor diet, stress, insufficient sleep, collagen loss, and inadequate hydration. When you are experiencing such a condition, your next step should be to consult an expert dermatologist for Undereye Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan.
On this page, we have mentioned everything related to this treatment. E.g., its procedure, types, results, benefits, cost, and many more. So, continue reading for more information.
What Are Under Eye Fillers:
Simply injecting dermal fillers under the eyes restores volume that has been lost over time as a result of aging. These aesthetic fillers are injectable substances that can treat several issues, including hollowness, dark circles, eye bags, and deep tear troughs. The best kind of dermal fillers to use under the eyes are those made of hyaluronic acid.
Types of under-eye fillers:
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, several types of fillers are used to enhance undereye skin. So, the common types of fillers are mentioned below.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is one of the organic substances that make up skin tissues. It can result in dulling skin, particularly around the under-eye area. Fillers made of hyaluronic acid might be a good solution to this issue. The hyaluronic acid naturally occurring in our skin is similar to this filler, despite its synthetic gel. Belotero, Restylane, and Juvederm are well-known companies that manufacture this filler.
- Fat Transfer – The lower lid and cheek junction can occasionally tear through due to losing fat under the eye. Tear-through fillers made from the body’s own fat can be used to address this aesthetic concern. The aesthetic surgeon extracts fat from one body area, processes it, and injects it beneath the eyes. Usually, the hip, abdomen, thigh, or buttocks are used to remove the fat.
How Does It Work:
Dermal fillers fill in the hollows under the eyes and restore the contours. Additionally, they encourage collagen production, which smoothens the face. The hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers are primarily used as under-eye fillers, as was already mentioned.
Hyaluronic acid lubricates and moisturizes the skin by tying together water molecules. It mimics the effects of natural hyaluronic acid and hydrates your skin when used in dermal fillers, giving you a revived and youthful appearance.
Hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers begin acting like sponges once injected into the skin. The filler expands to fill in the folds and other areas of the face that lose volume and enhances appearance.
What To Expect in Results:
The effects of under-eye fillers are only temporary; they only last for two to three years. To enjoy lasting results, some maintenance sessions are also necessary. Although some noticeable results can be observed as early as 3–4 days after the injection, you should anticipate the final result to be visible 14–21 days later. The benefit of this procedure is that the skin can quickly and easily return to normal if you are unhappy with the results.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits for that one who chooses Undereye Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. Some common benefits are listed below.
- It will give you effective and instant results.
- It immediately adds volume to your eyes.
- Decreases the visibility of fine lines around the eyes.
- Eliminate the shadows beneath your eyes.
- It helps in maintaining facial balance.
- It makes you appear younger.
- Cost-effective and safest solution.
- No major side effects.
Who are suitable candidates:
It would be best if you consult initially with the practitioner, who will examine your condition and let you know about your suitability. You must fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing the procedure. It is mentioned below.
- Your eyes are darkly ringed.
- The facial contour should be improved.
- Collagen under the eyes needs to be repaired.
- A non-invasive treatment option is what you’re looking for.
- For a little while longer, you want to preserve your youthful appearance.
- You are a suitable candidate if you want to lighten the dark circles under your eyes by pigmentation or sun exposure.
How To Prepare For The Treatment:
Before the procedure, your practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions that are necessary to follow. So, the common precautions are;
- Reduce alcohol consumption and give up smoking two weeks before the treatment.
- To lessen the likelihood of challenging recovery situations, avoid anti-inflammatory medications.
- The week before treatment, stay away from vitamin E-containing food supplements.
- Drink a lot of water 48 hours before your appointment.
The procedure of undereye fillers:
An experienced practitioner will perform the procedure, and it is a simple procedure that will take only 20 to 40 minutes. So, the procedural steps are listed below.
- The injection site will be marked before being cleaned and sterilized.
- Following that, the aesthetician will inject local anesthesia into the desired area and wait for it to take effect.
- After that, a cannula containing the filler solution will be inserted into the under-eye area through the skin puncture made by the needle. Sometimes, medical professionals use the same syringe to puncture the skin and inject the filler solution.
- In this case, the treatment area is constrained. Thus, a single session only needs one or two injections.
- Following the injection of the filler, the surgeon will smooth the area.
After the procedure, you must take good care of your treated area. Otherwise, you may experience side effects and complications. Patients experience frequent side effects after receiving fillers, including swelling, mild pain, bruising, etc. These are transient and pass in 3 to 4 days.
To reduce pain or control inflammation, doctors will occasionally prescribe drugs. There is no downtime since it is a non-invasive procedure. You won’t encounter problems carrying out your regular tasks or going directly to work.
Cost of under-eye fillers at RCS:
The average cost of Undereye Fillers in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan ranges from 20,000 PKR to 35,000 PKR. Also, it depends on several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Such as;
- Choosing the best practitioner.
- Clinic’s location or traveling expense.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- The number of injections.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are concerned and want to know more about its cost or factors, you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment With Us:
Using under-eye fillers to treat dark circles and hollow eyes has produced amazing results. They provide a quick, secure, and minimally invasive solution to the issue. But only a qualified dermatologist can advise you on the best dermal filler for your eyes.
Therefore, before choosing a course of treatment, it is crucial to speak with a qualified and experienced dermatologist. You can go to the Royal Cosmetic Clinic for this purpose. Just complete the form below, and we’ll schedule your appointment.