Breast Reshaping in Pakistan| Breast Augmentation in Islamabad, Lahore
Get fuller and attractive breasts and regain your self-esteem through breast augmentation. No matter what makes you unsatisfied with the appearance of your breasts, our cosmetic surgeon are capable enough to meet your expectation with the promising results.
1. Breast Implant:
It is the most common way of enhancing the size and shape of breast. In this method, surgeon makes incisions under armpit, under breast or around the areola and then places silicon filled implants under the breast tissue just to offer an aesthetically improved look and shape to the breast. This surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
2. Fat Transfer: It is a latest technique of breast augmentation. Fat is removed from the body of the patient and is processed to get the finest fat particles. Then the fat is injected into the breasts just to enhance its size, volume and shape. Results of this method are not really predictable because some part of the fat always gets absorbed but it comes with only a few minor complications, which are temporary. Apart from breast enhancement, this procedure has one more advantage that is the surgeon removes fat from a part of the body where fat is accumulated in excess through liposuction.In this way the patient gets rid of unwanted fat from the body at the same time.
Who is good candidate of Breast Augmentation?
A woman seeks this surgical procedure when:
- Size of breast is very small
- Breasts droop after child birth or lactation
- One breast is smaller than another
- Breast reconstruction is need after removal of breast during cancer treatment
- She feels it difficult to wear body-fit and swim suit
- Her breast size decreased due to weight loss
- Breast loses its firmness
Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Here are main benefits that you can grab from this cosmetic surgery.
- Restoration of self-esteem
- Boost up in self-confidence
- Improvement in breast size and volume
- Fuller breast
- Aesthetic and attractive breast
- Self-satisfaction due to desirable breast appearance
What does happen during Consultation and Examination?
Our expert surgeons always plan a consultation session with the patient. They take into consideration medical history, medications, drug allergies, medical treatments and previous cosmetic surgeries before they plan a surgery for you. In case you have a plan to lose your weight after this surgery then you must share this information with the surgeon. If you have a pregnancy plan for future then you should also tell your surgeon about this plan so that he may guide you accordingly. It is good to know that breast implants don’t affect pregnancy or breast-feeding. However, you are free to ask any question that comes into your mind during the consultation session.
Surgeons examine the breast, its size and shape during this session just to determine the best and the most effective way for its augmentation. He checks quality of skin and position of areolas and nipples.It is always advisable to share your expectation regarding the results with surgeon at this point. If you do this, then surgeon will be able to provide you a clear cut idea whether your expectation is realistic or unrealistic.
How to Prepare for Breast Augmentation?
In some cases, surgeon recommends mammogram or other examination before surgery. You need to stop smoking one week before the surgery. If you are taking aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs then you need to stop its use 2 weeks before the surgery. Actually, these medicines may cause increased bleeding during the surgery.
How Breast Augmentation is performed?
It is a day case surgery that means the patient doesn’t need to stay in the hospital overnight. She can leave the hospital 5 to 6 hours after surgery. An expert anaesthetist provides general anesthesia to the patient who goes to sleep during the surgery and she never feels pain. The incision is made according to the plan previously agreed upon. It may be under the breast, around the areola or in the armpit. Whatever the site is chosen it is taken care that the future scar is well hidden. After making incision the pocket is made either under the breast tissue or under the muscle to accommodate the implant. Then implant is placed and the surgeon closes back the wound with stitches which get absorbed themselves. In case of fat injection, surgeon removes fat from an area of body where unwanted fat is present through liposuction. The the Fat is processed and injected into the breasts for enhancing the volume and size.The support bra is put on over the surgical dressings.
Risks of Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation is one of the most commonly performed cosmetic procedure all over the world and the patients are quite satisfied with the results. In expert hands risks and complications should be minimum still it is fair to mention the risks and complications involved in this procedure. Here are these:
- Infection occurs in rare cases, it requires removal, replacement or anti-bacterial medications.
- Implant rupture or leakage, requires removal of implant
- Swelling of breast and its surrounding area
- Loss of sensation in nipples and areola, it is temporary.
- Tight capsule formed around the implant, which feels hard and tight. This condition can be handled with open surgery or close maneuvers
What to Expect During Recovery Process?
You need to wear surgical bra or garment as support dressings immediately after the procedure. Normally, dressings will be removed after 1 week following surgery. Breast will feel tight .Some women feel it hard to raise their arms. Discoloration and swelling occur after the surgery but these are temporary condition. Swelling will fade away within a month. You are advised not to get involved in strenuous activities. You should not pull, push, bend or lift anything. You can get back to work after 1 weeks. You are suggested to follow post-operative care manual strictly.
Results of Breast Augmentation
Women are able to get fuller breast with improved size and shape. Volume of breast can be increased to a great extent. Normally, breast implant increases cup size of women by projecting the breast up in an aesthetically appealing proportion. The results look and feel quite natural.
Frequently asked Question
(1) Do the implants increase risk of developing cancer?
The answer is “NO”. It has been proven by mega trails that the silicon does not cause increased risk of developing breast cancer.
(2) Can I breast feed after implant augmentation?
“Yes”. The breast implants do not affect the breast feeding if they have been placed through sub mammary (below the breast) or transaxillary (in the armpit) incisions. However, periareolar incisions do divide milk ducts and may affect breast feeding.
(3) Would the implants feel differently from the breast?
“NO”. The implants should never be appreciable either by looking at the breasts or feeling them. However, if the implant is visible separately, this is a complication of breast augmentation (capsular contracture) and you should see your surgeon.
(4) Can I get any size I want?
“MAY OR MAY NOT”. Naturally, breast implants are covered by an envelope of breast tissue and skin. If there is enough space in the native breast to accommodate a large implant then it is definitely possible to increase the size enormously. Your surgeon will assess during the consultation before the operation the degree of enhancement which is possible and will discuss with you.