Having poor oral hygiene can lead you to cavities and it will disturb your daily routine. Sometimes, your tooth lost the inside particles due to teeth breaking, etc. Don’t be worried, advanced dentistry is introducing many options and effective types of Dental filling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan.
In treating a cavity or decay, the dentist will remove the area which has a decayed portion and fill the hole where the cavity material was removed. Fillings can also be used to repair cracked or broken teeth, as well as teeth that have worn down due to misuse.
On this page, you will learn all about this amazing dental treatment including its benefits, results, performance, and cost-related information. Please keep reading!
- Non-invasive dental procedure.
- Filling material – porcelain, composite resin, gold, etc.
- It might require local anesthesia in a few cases.
- Total duration – 1 to 2 hours.
- Effective and long-term results.
- No long recovery or major side effects.
- Reasonable cost ranges.
About Dental Filling:
Dental fillings are single or composite materials made of metals, plastics, glass, or other materials that are used to repair or restore your teeth. One of the most common applications for fillings is to “fill” a cavity in a tooth that your dentist has removed due to decay.
Also, fillings are used to repair your cracked or broken teeth and those who are worn down from nail-biting or grinding of teeth. This procedure would be helpful to even out the surface of the tooth and enhance the function of the jaw for biting and chewing.
Different materials for Dental Filling:
Generally, there are several types of material that are used for filling the tooth space after removing the decay. A few common materials that are available at our clinic are listed below
- Composite resin
- Silver amalgam
- Glass ionomer.
Expected Results Of Dental Filling:
The results will be effective and amazing that can last for several years. Now you can keep your teeth safe from further cavities, can chew easily, and restore the tooth from extractions.
Also, the results may vary from person to person, types of material, and performance of the dental practitioner. So, it would be best if you choose an expert dentist and suitable material that can make your dental filling perfect.
There is a huge number of benefits of dental filling. Some major advantages of this procedure are listed below
- Painless procedure due to anesthesia.
- Long-lasting and instant results.
- It will save you from tooth extraction.
- These are teeth protectors.
- No bacteria or cavity will appear in the filling area again.
- You will get an enhanced and attractive smile.
- No major side effects, risks, or allergic reactions.
- Cost-effective dental solution.
Who Are Good Candidates:
According to the royal clinic, you can be a good candidate if you really have oral issues like cavities or damage to the teeth. However, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing the treatment of Dental filling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. So you might be a good candidate if you have;
- Cavity or decay in your teeth.
- Damage or broken tooth.
- Cracked or uneven teeth.
- Want to enhance your appearance.
After your practitioner will determine whether or not you require a dental filling after examining your condition. In addition, the dentist will highly suggest a suitable filling material for you.
How To Prepare Yourself For The Treatment:
This dental procedure requires no special preparation because it is a common treatment that can be completed in a single day. Furthermore, to protect your teeth from severe damage, you should see your dentist every month.
That is how, the dentist will detect additional cavities in their early stages, saving you from major damage. If you do not maintain good oral health, you will require more filling treatment.
Furthermore, your dentist will advise you to take precautions such as do not smoke or drinking alcohol, refraining from taking blood-thinning medication, and adhering to your daily routine as prescribed by your dentist.
The Procedure of Teeth Filling:
The procedure of dental filling is straightforward. It will be done on the same day and at the office. Also, the experienced dental surgeon will perform the procedure under local anesthesia.
Here are the procedure steps of dental filling treatment
- The practitioner will inject local anesthesia.
- Start with cleaning the teeth and removing cavities with the help of dental tools.
- The chosen material of dental filling will use according to your choice.
- After that, the dental practitioner will use blue light for the insertion of a filling hard.
- Lastly, the filling will be placed accurately, it will be polished and shape the tooth accordingly.
You can go home or to work as it is a less painful and non-invasive treatment that doesn’t require a long recovery. The total duration of the procedure will be 1 to 2 hours as it depends on the number of teeth.
Keep in the mind, that it may require other procedures like dental teeth whitening or a root canal. It is just for making your experience satisfactory and long-term.
After getting the treatment, you must follow the post-care instructions and add them to your daily routine list. Anyhow, some common aftercare instructions are mentioned below
- Most importantly, brush your teeth daily for at least twice a day.
- Do not chew hard food items like ice, or toffee for a few hours.
- Better to take a soft diet and only liquid.
- Avoid taking blood thinners and other vitamin medication.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol.
- If you feel any sensitivity, please inform your dentist immediately.
The Cost of Dental Filling:
The average cost of Dental/ Teeth filling in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan range from 3,500 PKR to 6,000 PKR per tooth. However, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as
- Expert dentist fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic,
- A number of teeth.
- Session requirements.
- Type of dental filling material.
- Anesthesia fee if required.
- Other additional charges.
Book Your Appointment Today:
Therefore, if you have a cavity that causes pain and disturbed eating habits then you need to get that decayed tooth modified by choosing dental filling treatment. It is a procedure that can save your affected tooth and give you an amazing life.
So, don’t worry, and feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Surgery clinic. We are here to give you amazing and satisfying results. Your experience with us will be memorable and accurate. Then don’t wait and get your appointment booked with us.