Acne is a commonly occurring phenomenon. According to a study, acne affects 9.4 percent of the world’s population. According to the American Academy of Dermatology, acne is the most frequent skin disorder in the United States (AAD). While acne does not endanger your overall health, it can be painful, especially if you have severe acne. Acne can cause scars over time. A pimple that is occasional might be concealed. If at all feasible, use water-based concealers and cosmetics. Even if acne outbreaks cannot be wholly eliminated, conventional Acne treatment in Islamabad Pakistan can help. The best remedies block male hormones in the skin, reduce sebum production, limit bacterial development, encourage skin cell shedding to clear pores or a novel treatment that stops sebum production.
Who Are Suitable For Acne Treatment?
Depending on the severity of your acne, you may notice the following signs that are suitable for treatment:
- Whiteheads are a type of skin condition that occurs when (closed plugged pores)
- Blackheads (open plugged pores)
- Tender red lumps on the skin (papules)
- Pimples (pustules), which are papules with pus at the tips, are a common ailment.
- Underneath the epidermis, there are large, firm, and painful lumps (nodules)
- Underneath the skin, there are painful pus-filled tumors (cystic lesions)
Why Do I Get Acne?
Acne is produced by four fundamental factors:
- Sebum (oil) production is excessive.
- Hair follicles are clogged by oil and dead skin cells.
- Bacterial infection
Acne is more common on the face, forehead, chest, upper back, and shoulders because these areas of skin have the most oil (sebaceous) glands. Hair follicles are related to oil glands.
Laser Treatment For Acne Scars Price in Pakistan:
Permanent Acne Scar Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan costs between 10,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR.. It also depends on the following factors, which can change the cost based on the candidate’s desire and concern:
- The size of the area being treated. The larger the size of the area the more will be the cost.
- The number of sessions. Severe conditions require more sessions. Hence this is directly proportional to the cost or price of treatment.
- The locality of the clinic. Clinics in the middle of the big city will cost you more
- The fee of the practitioner. Experienced practitioners charge more as compared to non-experienced practitioners.
- Other supporting charges if added.
- Cost of traveling if you are coming from a remote place.
Benefits of The Process:
- Scars can be avoided if acne is treated early.
- When your acne has cleared, don’t let residual spots form.
- Prevent mild acne from turning into a serious problem.
- Reduce your chances of needing greater acne treatment.
- Sidestep emotional distress
Results of Acne Treatment:
Acne treatments reduce oil production and puffiness while also treating bacterial infections. Most prescription acne medications take four to eight weeks to show benefits. Acne can last for months or even years before it clears up completely.
Make an appointment with your doctor if your acne isn’t responding to self-care or over-the-counter remedies. Acne can be treated effectively early on, reducing the risk of scarring and long-term damage to your self-esteem. Your doctor may recommend you to a specialist in the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders after an initial examination (dermatologist).
Treatment Options for Acne:
Acne treatment is usually determined by the severity of the condition.
● In case of Mild Acne
To treat pimples when they appear, you can use over-the-counter (OTC) medicated lotions, cleansers, and spot treatments.
Acne treatments and gels commonly contain the following ingredients:
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Salicylic acid
In case of Moderate Acne:
If you’re still having problems after utilizing over-the-counter acne remedies for a few weeks, you might want to seek expert help. A dermatologist or other healthcare provider can recommend drugs to help you manage your symptoms and avoid scarring. A dermatologist may suggest the following if you have moderate acne:
- Benzoyl peroxide
- Antibiotics such as erythromycin, or clindamycin
- Retinoids, such as retinol
In case of Severe Acne:
A dermatologist may propose a treatment that includes one or more of the following for severe acne:
- Antibiotics are taken by mouth
- Benzoyl peroxide is a kind of benzoyl peroxide that
- Antibiotics applied to the skin
- Retinoids for use on the skin
Medical methods to treat severe acne and prevent scarring may be recommended by your dermatologist. Damaged skin is removed, and oil production is reduced, with these procedures. They are as follows:
- Photodynamic therapy (PDT).
- Chemical peel
- Cortisone injections
Best Acne Treatment at Home:
Best acne treatment for men oily/dry/sensitive skin at home can be nonprescription acne medications. Proper basic skin care, and other self-care measures that can help you avoid or control mild or moderate acne. Best lifestyle modifications and home remedies can be:
- Use a gentle cleanser to clean the troublesome areas.
- To dry excess oil and stimulate peeling, use over-the-counter acne products.
- Sun protection is essential.
- Avoid rubbing or applying pressure on your skin.
- Acne-prone regions should not be touched or picked.
- Irritants should be avoided.
- Apply tea tree oil to the affected area.
- Aloe vera gel should be used.
- Apply a honey mask to your face.
- Green tea will refresh your skin.
Acne Scar Treatments:
Adults can get acne scars. Scars can be improved using a variety of relatively aggressive surgical procedures. Among the techniques available are dermabrasion, different lasers, and chemical peeling. These procedures remove the damaged surface, revealing the flawless skin layers beneath. Dermatologists may also use the following techniques:
- Microneedling for collagen stimulation and scar reduction
- Subcision is the process of splitting up scars using a needle.
- Fillers are injections that are inserted beneath scars to raise them to the skin’s surface.
What Is The Best Treatment For Acne Scars?
At RCS, we imply the following treatment options for our patients:
A skilled dermatologist will perform the procedure at Royal Cosmetic Surgery, and it will take place in the clinic. If you opt for laser therapy, the practitioner will numb the affected area by administering numbing gel and moving laser light around it. This technique will take 30 to 40 minutes to complete and will require many sessions to show visible effects. On the other hand, if you opt for a chemical peel, it is a straightforward operation that requires no numbing gel and only a chemical solution. It depends because different treatment solutions have varying performance phases. Furthermore, your practitioner’s effectiveness is critical to achieving successful outcomes.
What are the Precautions After Acne Treatment?
You must follow the following precautions after the treatment:
- Wait at least 6 hours before using makeup or other facial products following your treatment.
- For at least 72 hours after your treatment, avoid picking at your skin or using abrasive skincare products like scrubs.
- Avoid direct heat for up to 48 hours.
- For up to 72 hours after your therapy, don’t smoke or drink alcohol.
- Continue to cleanse, tone, and moisturize your skin.
- Don’t go to bed with your makeup on.
- Hydrate oneself on a daily basis with 6 to 8 glasses of water.
- Maintain a nutritious and well-balanced diet.
Why Choose Us for Your Acne Treatment?
At Royal Cosmetic Surgery we have experienced staff with qualified practitioners who will first do a detailed medical examination and find cause and effect relationships. You will get personalized care and also you can get all treatment options under one roof. So what are you waiting for? Contact us by calling on the given number or by filling out the form below.