In the world of cosmetic surgery and cosmetics products, technology is developing. The Pico Laser is one of the few technologies that exemplify the advancements. Unwanted tattoos, premature aging, skin flaws, and acne scarring can make us feel insecure. This article will give you an insight into PICO Laser Treatment in Islamabad. After all, regardless of our age, we all desired skin that is clear, bright, and youthful. This technology might offer the magic cure you’ve been searching for. It is non-intrusive, safe, and quick. Additionally, its outcomes are supported by concrete scientific proof. This process has innumerable treatment success stories.
Uses of PICO Laser:
Following are the uses of PICO Laser:
- Sun fading
- Dark areas
- With undesirable freckles
- Scars & pigmented lesion
- Stretch stains
- Acne scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
In some circumstances, it can also be utilized to get rid of tattoos that you don’t want. The pico laser is safe for usage on the neck, chest, legs, arms, hands, back, and behind. This laser is not used on the face.
How Do I Get Ready For Therapy?
Sun protection is essential both before and after treatment to avoid skin aging. you cannot take Aspirin, vitamin E, and other drugs and supplements that can impede recovery. Patients must stop taking glycolic acid or retinoids 2-4 weeks before treatment. Your doctor will prescribe cold sore prevention medicine.
Working of PICO Laser?
- The majority of lasers used for aesthetic procedures operate in a consistent manner:
- The machine drives energy pulses into the skin to encourage healing. There is also an increase in collagen creation. Pico laser therapy is quite unique, though. This laser stimulates the formation of elastin and collagen. It uses high energy rather than heat to remove skin discolorations. The skin becomes firmer and smoother as the body creates more of these proteins.
- It is called a picosecond laser because the laser emits energy in brief bursts. This is one trillionth of a second.
- Pico laser therapy is one of the gentlest laser treatments available today. This is due to the rapidity of the energy pulses.
What can Pico Laser be Used to Treat?
For Skin Discoloration:
- Although they are not harmful yet skin blemishes can worry both men and women. Conventional treatments often have trouble removing discoloration. The pico laser might be the answer.
- A Picosecond laser is cutting-edge technology. It can lessen pigmentation caused by inflammation. It is possible to reduce the danger of heat injury. It is the practitioners’ ability to target particular regions and microscopic skin particles. Additionally, to target and drop surface pigmentation, Pico lasers can be modified.
- The best aspect is that one session can yield obvious results. this is all thanks to the strength and efficiency of pico laser technology. Additionally, it is secure for those having sensitive skin.
Pico Laser For Scars From Acne:
- Acne scarring can be very resistant to other proven treatment methods. This is how pico laser treatments for acne scars function:
- The laser damages a target area.
- Skin damage initiates the body’s natural healing procedure.
- The stimulation of collagen formation results in skin remodeling and healing.
Benefits of PICO Laser:
- Because pico laser treatments are so targeted, there is no danger of any injury.
- It is safe and used on any part of the body.
- Pico laser procedures don’t need any downtime. A few people can notice redness and swelling, although this should pass. Usually, patients can resume their daily routine right away.
- Treatments with the pico laser are painless. You could feel a little uncomfortable at first. But nothing compared to surgical or invasive procedures.
- It enables patients to meet their desired results in fewer sessions. Some people only need one session to get the desired result.
- There are almost no adverse effects from using a pico laser.
- There is neither skin harm nor discomfort.
- Pico laser treatments are quick, taking five to thirty minutes per session.
Cost of PICO Laser:
The average cost of PICO Laser Treatment varies based on the individual and the number of sessions needed. The average cost of PICO Laser Treatment in Islamabad is around PKR 10,000/session. There are a few things that could influence the price, like:
- the experienced professional.
- the clinic’s location and standing.
- The demands of the session.
PICO Laser FAQs:
How does it operate?
Laser energy is used to create moderate pressure waves. As a result, new collagen is produced. It makes you look younger and weakens the problem area.
How much will the procedure set you back?
This is dependent on the treatment area and the anticipated number of sessions.
Will it hurt excessively?
The degree to which a person can tolerate pain will determine this. An application of a numbing solution helps to make the treatment less uncomfortable. To the treatment region, it might have a calming impact. Many people have experienced minor warmth or prickles while having the operation.
How can one get ready for the procedure?
Before and after the treatment, you should avoid exposing the area to the sun. Additionally, you shouldn’t take any medications before the procedure. Healing may be affected by this. Additionally, you shouldn’t take glycolic acid two to four weeks before the procedure. If you are prone to getting colds, take medicine.
How many procedures are necessary?
Depending on your spots or scars, it may change. Your skin type, sun exposure, hormones, and skincare routine can all influence how many sessions you need. Results usually become clear after 4 to 5 sessions.
Is there any discomfort experienced during the course of the treatment?
There will be some mild discomfort for you. A numbing cream might have a calming effect.
What might a patient expect after receiving laser treatment?
You can experience little redness that lasts for a few hours. However, there is no recovery time following therapy. As soon as your treatment is finished, you can resume your regular activities.