You probably have hair loss and should visit a hair specialist if your part is getting wider, you have bald spots, or you lose more than 125 hairs daily. There are different types of hair loss, each with other causes. Even if there isn’t much you can do to stop hair loss; if you visit a doctor quickly, you can benefit from therapy! At RCS, you will get several workable Hair Loss Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan.
On this page, you will learn about the causes of hair loss, various treatments, their results, benefits, costs, and many more. So, take a moment and read the following information.
What Are The Causes Of Hair Loss?
When your hair is pulled from its roots, such as in tight ponytails, braids, or corn rows, your hairstyle, such as those mentioned above, might result in hair loss. Traction alopecia is the name given to this form of hair loss. Loss may be irreversible if hair follicles are harmed. Few other common and major causes of hair loss are:
- Aging factor.
- Genetical issues.
- Imbalance hormones.
- Due to pregnancy.
- Lack of vitamins.
- Dieting (rapid weight loss).
- Rigorous diets.
- Overly altered scalp hair (breakage).
How To Diagnose?
According to RCS experts, they will likely conduct a physical examination, inquire about your medical and family histories, and question you about your food and hair care regimen before establishing a diagnosis. Additionally, you could undergo the following tests:
- A blood test could assist in identifying medical issues that can result in hair loss.
- Pulling test – to count the hairs that fall out, your doctor carefully removes a few dozen—this aids in identifying the process’s stage of shedding.
- The scalp biopsy – To study the hair roots under a microscope, your doctor scrapes samples from the skin, or a few hairs pulled from the scalp. This can assist in determining whether an infection causes hair loss.
What Is Hair Loss Treatment?
Alopecia, or hair loss, can be temporary or permanent and can affect just your scalp or the entirety of your body. Even though anyone can lose hair on their head, men are more likely to do so. Some people would rather naturally let their hair loss progress without treatment or camouflage.
A treatment that is performed for such issues is known as hair loss treatment. Many people decide to use one of the treatments on offer to stop additional hair loss or encourage growth. It can be treated by counseling sessions, medications, or non-surgical and surgical treatments.
Expected Results And Success Rate:
After getting a hair loss treatment, the results may vary from person to person. It depends on the type of treatment you get and who has performed the procedure. On the other side, whatever the method is, our expert will promise you to get effective, dramatic, and long-lasting results.
If you are choosing medication or noninvasive methods, it may take time and give you the output after a few months. But if you choose surgical treatment, it will provide you with immediate and long-lasting results. So, always choose an experienced doctor who recommends you suitable and right solutions.
The Top Benefits:
Generally, there are several benefits of choosing any kind of Hair Loss Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. Some major and common benefits are listed below.
- Effective and successful outcomes.
- Safest, satisfying, and best solution for hair fall.
- Treat pattern baldness or alopecia accurately.
- Suitable option for both men and women.
- Improves hair growth and volume.
- Affordable cost ranges.
- No major side effects or complications.
- It will enhance the quality of your life.
Who Is The Right Candidate?
It is very important to initially consult with your doctor and discuss the eligibility of hair loss treatments. Your hair specialist will examine your condition and recommend you a suitable option. However, the basic criteria for getting hair treatment are
- You must be 20 or above age.
- People who have baldness patterns specific to men or women.
- Those who are realistic about their surgical aspirations.
- A person who has burned or experienced trauma and lost their hair.
- Individuals who had radiation therapy after cancer.
- Alopecia Areata patients.
- It is necessary to have a healthy donor side for surgical procedures.
On the other side, those candidates who are pregnant or breastfeeding aren’t good candidates. Also, candidates who are below 20 cannot be eligible for the treatment.
How To Prepare?
Before undergoing the procedure, whether it’s surgical or non-surgical, you need to follow a few precautions. That is how you will not experience complications during or after the treatment. So, the common precautions are
- Avoid taking blood thinners medicines like aspirin.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- If you have any type of scalp infection, sort it first.
- Take a healthy diet and keep yourself hydrated.
- You must be prepared mentally and physically.
The Procedure of Hair Loss Treatment:
At the royal cosmetic clinic, there are various kinds of treatments that are offered. The different procedures with details are mentioned below.
When combined with nutrition, medication works wonders to address hair loss. The most popular medications include the following:
- Minoxidil (Rogaine) is available without a prescription. Spray or rub it into the scalp twice daily. It is suitable for people of both sexes.
- Only people with a prescription may buy finasteride (Propecia). People take this medication every day. Any gender can use it.
Utilizing medication to treat hair loss lessens hair thinning and enhances scalp coverage by encouraging hair growth. It also strengthens the hair strands’ shafts, promoting thicker hair growth.
A non-invasive, rapidly developing treatment for baldness or severe hair loss is platelet-rich plasma (PRP). By injecting PRP into the targeted region, the ability to create cells or repair is enhanced. As a result, it is among the quickest and most efficient techniques to regrow lost hair.
Most surgeons mix PRP with mesotherapy for better results. It is recognized as a rapid and painless procedure by the FDA. It is the answer for people seeking a straightforward, quick, and uncomplicated solution to their issues.
Laser therapy for hair loss
It’s a good idea to consider Laser Hair Therapy for hair loss if you’ve recently experienced hair issues or loss. Specific laser equipment produces light that enhances blood flow and repairs tissues with cellular metabolic disorders.
Repairing normal physiological tissues is encouraged, leading to thicker, healthier hair. Positive outcomes occur more quickly in some situations; however, people cannot clearly predict them.
Hair transplant surgery
Hair transplantation surgery can be performed by its common methods. These are mentioned below.
- FUE Hair Transplantation – Specific hair follicles are extracted from the donor site and put on bald areas. It may give the appearance that the hair is thicker in some areas. It was intended to displace the follicular unit transplantation method. With this technique, the entire skin or scalp was removed, down to the follicles, and then transplanted to the target area.
- FUT Hair Transplantation – A strip of scalp skin is removed during surgery, typically from the back of the head. The number of follicles necessary to completely cover bald spots dictates the exact size of the strip. After taking the strip, the specific strands are reinserted into the scalp. The total duration of this method might range from 4 to 8 hours. Compared to FUE surgery, FUT surgery takes less time.
- Hybrid Hair Transplantation – This method combines FUT and FUE techniques to get the most grafts possible. Nearly no one can tell the difference between the results of a hybrid hair transplant and the natural hairline. One major benefit is that it might be able to do a single surgery to treat all areas of alopecia. In addition, it is possible to harvest grafts on a big scale using a hybrid, which can hold between 4000 and 6000 grafts.
After the procedure, your hair specialist will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow. So that is how you will take good care and recover quickly. The common instructions are mentioned below.
- Do not dye your hair immediately.
- Take prescribed medications for pain and infections.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medicines like aspirin.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight for a few initial days.
- Attend your further sessions.
- Don’t smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- In case of severe reactions, inform your doctor immediately.
Cost Of Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad:
The average cost of Hair Loss Treatment In Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan ranges from 10,000 PKR to 25,000 PKR. Different treatments have different prices, so it would be best to discuss them with the practitioner.
Also, there are several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. A few of them are mentioned below.
- Experienced practitioner’s fee.
- Location of the clinic.
- Type of hair loss treatment.
- Clinic’s reputation.
- The number of sessions if required.
- Anesthesia fee.
- The number of hair grafts.
- Other supporting charges.
However, if you don’t know about the cost and can’t figure out these factors, you can contact us or visit our clinic.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you want full coverage, a youthful look, and suitable treatment at a reasonable cost, then feel free to consult Royal cosmetic clinic. We are offering a variety of effective and result-providing therapies for hair loss. So, don’t skip and book your appointment with us. We are waiting to make you look better and young with your natural hair.