It is the 21st century where cosmetology is developing so fast. If you are the one who is experiencing baldness and dont have enough donor hair to get enhanced volume, then there are many effective hair restoration treatments.
The royal cosmetic clinic offers several treatments, one of which is Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. It is a remarkable hair transplantation technique combining FUT and FUE in a single procedure. It is far superior to standard FUT and FUE techniques.
You will learn everything about this treatment, including its working, results, benefits, cost, and many more, on this page. So, take a moment and go through it.
What is Stem Cell Hair Transplantation?
Stem cell hair transplant, also known as Direct Automated FUE, is the most recent hair transplantation technique for both men and women. It is faster and more effective than traditional FUT and FUE hair transplantation methods. In addition, both surgeons and patients have rated it as the most workable hair restoration technique to date.
For donor hair harvesting, an automated tool is used. This tool performs the same functions as the punch machine used in manual FUE but at a faster rate and with greater precision and accuracy.
How Does It Work:
According to our clinic, It operates in the same manner as the traditional punch machine used in FUE, but it is much faster, more accurate, and precise. A non-surgical procedure for stimulating hair follicle growth. It aids in accelerating hair cell growth to treat baldness and hair loss.
Compared to FUE, a very small number of hair follicles are drawn out, leaving many strands in the donor area. These remaining hair follicles play a significant role in developing new hair follicles.
The Successful Results:
After getting the treatment, it produces incredible and long-lasting results because it is Pakistan’s most effective hair restoration procedure. Overall, it takes 6 to 8 months to recover completely. Almost half of the hair grows on the donor site due to this procedure, which never happens with any other procedure. It demonstrates that the donor area is unaffected and that you will not experience hair thinning there.
However, choosing an experienced and professional surgeon who performs accurately and successfully and provides amazing results is necessary.
Generally, there are several benefits of getting this hair restoration treatment. Some common benefits are listed below.
- You will get long-lasting and effective results.
- Extraction of grafts in less time and with greater accuracy and precision
- It has a low rate of graft damage and destruction.
- The only method for regenerating follicles in the donor area.
- The procedure is painless and scarless.
- Very quick recovery time with more successful outcomes
- In one session, 2500-4000 grafts can be easily inserted.
- Graft retention has extremely positive effects.
- A person’s quality of life will be improved.
Cost of Stem Cell Hair Transplantation:
The average cost of Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan depends upon some factors which have been described as under:
- By choosing an experienced surgeon.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The number of hair grafts.
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges,
Furthermore, if you want more information related to its cost and affecting factors, you can contact us. Our team is here to provide you with complete details.
Who is The Right Candidate:
Anyone bothered by hair thinning or baldness and looking for the quickest hair restoration technique can benefit from Stem Cell Hair Transplant. However, direct Automated FUE, like other hair transplantation techniques, has certain prerequisites that you must meet if you want to receive this cutting-edge hair restoration method.
Here are the candidacy criteria for the right candidate for stem cell hair transplanting treatment.
- Traditional strip method transplants are not recommended for people with tight scalps. However, stem Cell hair transplant can help these patients.
- A person’s age must be at least 25 years old. Your hair loss is no longer progressing. People looking for a facial hair transplant can also benefit from this new hair restoration technique.
- Stem cell FUE aims to transplant as many hair follicles as possible in as little time. As a result, you must have an adequate donor hair supply. Even if you do not have enough healthy hair on your scalp, stem cell FUE can harvest hair from other body parts, such as your chest, legs, or back.
How To Prepare:
Preparation is essential for getting the most out of surgery; the same is true for this treatment. Follow the advice below to ensure the success of your surgery:
- all blood thinners, including aspirin and ibuprofen, should be avoided.
- You should avoid caffeinated beverages for at least a week before surgery.
- Fill out all prescriptions, schedule all tests, and submit all reports ahead of time.
The procedure will be performed by an experienced surgeon and under local anesthesia. So, the procedural steps are mentioned below.
- The surgeon will first shave and mark the donor site. Before the surgery, your hairline will also be designed.
- After marking the donor site, local anesthesia is administered to make the graft extraction process as painless as possible.
- After numbing the donor area, the surgeon moves to the follicular unit extraction phase. The surgeon extracts the follicles as quickly as possible using the automated punch tool. These grafts are collected by a support staff member and handed over to the technical staff for trimming.
- Under a stereomicroscope, the technical staff carefully trims these follicular units to obtain grafts of the desired size.
- The surgeon will then administer local anesthesia to the recipient area. It is performed to make the transplantation phase as painless as possible and to prepare the site.
- The surgeon then makes tiny incisions in the recipient area while keeping your aesthetic goals and hair direction in mind.
- Once the surgical site has been prepared, the surgeon carefully inserts the extracted grafts into these tiny incisions to complete the procedure.
The total duration of the procedure will be 4 to 5 hours, or the timing can exceed if the candidate wants more grafts to implant. After the surgery, a patient can go home.
The recovery time for stem cell treatment can range from 3 days to a week. After that, you have to follow the doctor’s post-procedural care instructions, and you’re good to go. Once the patient fully recovers from his hair loss issues, he must adopt a healthy lifestyle.
Your scalp will be sore and tender for a few days after the surgery. Begin taking prescribed pain relievers immediately following treatment. Your transplanted hair will shed first, then begin to grow. It will be several months before your transplanted hairs begin to grow. The final results of the transplant may take more than a year.
After getting treatment of Stem Cell Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, it doesnt end here. You have to take good care of the treated area during the healing process otherwise, it will give you the worst experience. Therefore, your surgeon will recommend you few aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow, such as;
- Cold compresses should be used to treat any post-surgical swelling and pain.
- Sleep with your head elevated at 45 degrees on pillows in an upright position.
- Do not wash your hair for at least 24 hours.
- Avoid taking blood thinners for a few weeks after the transplant.
- For the first two weeks, avoid touching your scalp.
- Do not pick or scratch the scab.
- For about a month, avoid exposing your scalp to direct sunlight.
- Massage your scalp for ten days after surgery.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon immediately.
Book Your Appointment With Us:
Therefore, If you want to replace your lost hair, you should consider a stem cell hair transplant. Fill out the form to schedule a free consultation with one of our experts to learn more about the procedure. Our hair transplant surgeons will do everything possible to meet your expectations.