Hair fall for women can be a night mere as it is metally very painful. Hairs give us an internal feeling of vanity, femininity, and self-esteem. Male baldness is generally inherited, and they begin losing hair at a young age, but they will acquire more widespread baldness. Women, on the other hand, frequently acquire a different type of baldness, such as thinning hair that begins at the crown and spreads across the entire scalp. While male hormones are important in male pattern baldness, the origin of female balding is unclear. But are you a woman suffering from hair loss? Don’t worry. We are here to help you. Female Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Pakistan is possible and you will get treatment from the best hair transplant surgeon in Islamabad at Royal Cosmetic Surgery.
What is the Difference Between Hair Loss in Men and Women?
There is one difference between the hair loss of men and women which is hair transplant. The major difference between hair loss treatments lies in the way hairs fall. Men’s hair falls in a specific fashion i.e. on either side of the head and they have receding hairlines. They may sometimes have an occasional bald spot. This is not the case with women. They have an even loss and thinning over time. Hair fall affects the whole head as it is not in patches. Hence, the donor sides are also reduced in the same fashion.
Are all Women Ideal Candidates For Hair Transplant Surgery?
Generally speaking, hair transplants are a suitable option for all guys. However, not all women are ideal transplant candidates. Only a small percentage of women are fit for the procedure.
Those women who are fit for hair transplant may include:
- Females who have tractional alopecia which is not because of hormonal reasons
- Those women who have hair loss due to any incision or cut
- Those who have hair loss due to any accidental event
- Alopecia marginalis patients who have a similar pattern to that of traction alopecia
- Those who have thinning scalp hairs.
- Women must be having a well-denied pattern of baldness.
- There is a certain pattern to male pattern baldness. Their vertex may thin out and their hairline may recede. Additionally, they don’t have androgenic alopecia and have designated donor locations.
Before the Procedure:
- Contact Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to schedule your initial free consultation for a hair transplant.
- Then, Naveed Azhar will examine your hair loss, its origins, symptoms, and any potential needs you may have for hair restoration.
- They will evaluate the level of hair loss and he will determine whether a hair transplant is necessary using a specialist camera.
Types of Hair Transplants Available for Women at Royal Cosmetic Surgery:
Dr. Naveed Azhar performs the following two types of hair transplants on either a man or a woman. Each method produces aesthetically pleasing results, with the only difference being how the donor’s hair is obtained.
FUT vs FUE Method of Hair Transplant:
- The FUT method is the first, while the FUE method is the second.
- In the FUT technique, a strip of the scalp is cut and divided into individual grafts. This strip is removed from hair rich area on the back side of the head.
- The FUE technique, on the other hand, involves cutting around individual follicular units and grafts one at a time using tiny, specialized micro instruments. The systematic process takes a few hours to complete. The procedure is painless in every way.
It is important to realize that each patient will have a different approach, which will be discussed during the initial hair transplant consultation.
The Procedure of Hair Transplant:
These steps are similar in both techniques:
- Very small surgical sites are created in the area of hair loss using very delicate surgical blades and needles.
- Then, these grafts or follicles are placed in balding areas like the front of the head.
- A local anesthetic is used during both surgeries.
- After the first dose is administered, the rest of the procedure is painless.
- Since neither treatment requires an overnight hospital stay, they are both outpatient procedures.
- The patient’s preferences have a significant role in determining the final hair transplantation selection.
The FUE method is more labor- and complexity-intensive, whereas the FUT procedure is more lab-based.
Protein Rich Plasma (PRP) Method of Hair Transplant:
- Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) injections entail extracting a tiny volume of blood from the patient and centrifuging it with certain drugs to concentrate the blood’s potent growth agents and anti-inflammatory components.
- PRP is then gently and painlessly injected into the scalp’s hair loss region.
- This procedure takes 30 minutes and requires no downtime.
- After numerous PRP treatments and continued usage of our topical therapies, the majority of our patients experience a decrease in hair loss.
Please get in touch with Dr. Naveed Azhar if you want to learn more about hair restoration. To schedule an appointment, give us a call or complete the form below.
Female Hair Transplant Before and After Photos:
Following are some of the pictures that depict the results of our treatment.
Precautions After the Hair Transplant Procedures:
- You may return home on the same day.
- No dressings are required after the procedure.
- You can take bath on the same day
- Hairs may be washed two days after the procedure.
- Swollen forehead for the first week is okay.
- The donor area may feel tight.
- The new hairs will grow like seeds in the garden.
- New hairs will grow in 6 to 8 months.
- Complete results may take 9 months to 1-year duration.
Benefits of Hair Transplant:
- There will be no scalpels, staples, or stitches.
- There are no linear scars.
- Minimal invasiveness
- Hairlines that appear natural
- Hairstyle versatility
- Obtaining a greater number of grafts in a single session
- Recovery time is reduced.
Cost of Female Hair Transplant at Royal Cosmetic Surgery:
The cost of hair transplant procedures is usually variable and depends upon several factors. The cost of Female Hair Transplant in Islamabad may range between PKR… to PKR …
The cost of FUE treatment in Islamabad is 70,000 PKR to 300,000 PKR.
The cost of FUT treatment in Islamabad is 70,000 PKR to 300,000 PKR.
The cost of PRP treatment in Islamabad is 12,000PKR to 20,000 PKR /session.
Usually, no insurance company considers it a medical procedure hence all costs will be out of your pocket. Cost may depend upon:
- Your residential area
- What type of procedure has been performed. Every procedure has a different cost.
- The experience and skills of your surgeon.
- The density of transplanted hair.
- If you are living in far-off places then the cost of traveling and staying will also add up to the total cost.
Cost of Recovery:
The following costs will also add up to the total cost of a hair transplant:
- The cost of analgesics
- The cost of antibiotics
- Any other recommended medication
If you have any issues, the most common of which is an infection, you must treat them. This can be an additional expense, such as medicine or doctor appointments.
The Best Hair Transplant in Islamabad for Women
If you are concerned about hair loss then you must see a doctor. Since your hair serves as your crown and boosts your confidence, if you’re thinking of getting a hair transplant, you must select the top doctor in town. Dr. Naveed Azhar has an experience of more than 10 years and you will never regret taking your decision of choosing us. So what are you waiting for? Book your first free consultation at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic for Female Hair transplant Islamabad, Pakistan by calling us directly or filling out the form below.