If you are experiencing a spider veins problem, RCS-PK brings the superlative spider veins treatment in Islamabad. The human body has clusters of veins. Moreover, some are small, tiny blood veins, while others are large. Furthermore, these veins are usually not visible to the skin as they are under the skin. However, these small, dilated blood vessels that resemble spider webs or tree branches sometimes arise close to the skin’s floor and are called spider veins. Additionally, these are also known as telangiectasias.
Further, they become visible on the legs, face, or other body parts. Generally, they’re purple, blue, or pink in hue. Although, in most cases, these do not cause any medical problems, spider veins are frequently a beauty problem. However, some people might also sense a little burning or itchy sensation.
What Causes Spider Veins
The visible pink, blue, or even very little pink veins are known as spider veins. On the other hand, they are found on the legs. In addition, spider veins may appear in people of any age, even though females are far more prone to develop them. In addition, these veins might surface anywhere on the legs, from the thighs to the ankles, depending on the individual. In addition, as time passes, these veins become darker and thicker than they were before.
Further, the causes of spider veins can be different for different people. Mainly poor blood circulation is the main reason for developing spider veins.
The following are a few reasons spider veins occur:
- It can be genetic.
- Most probably, women can shudder in spider veins during pregnancy.
- Furthermore, hormonal changes can cause spider veins.
- Obesity is the main cause.
- Alcohol consumption can also cause it.
- Taking pills for contraception and standing for an extended amount of time are other causes of spider veins.
Spider Veins Treatment in Islamabad
If you are going through a spider veins issue, do not sit or stand still for an extended time. Instead of wearing tight clothing, you should wear compression apparel. Regular exercise may likewise support the removal of varicose veins. RCS-Pk offers a wide range of spider vein treatments in Islamabad & Pakistan. Their expert surgeons check your condition in detail and make a customized and effective treatment plan for you.
- Laser therapy: Focusing the laser ray on the anticipated therapy region, our physician performs this very easy process. Although it may take many sessions to get the desired results, the laser light will dissolve varicose veins. You will not require much time to heal after receiving the therapy.
- Endovenous Laser Treatment: This procedure is considered minimally invasive, and it entails putting a very small fiber device into the appropriate spot. The laser can eradicate the varicose vein without causing any damage to the tissue that is around it. When you have large varicose veins, the doctor will prescribe that you undergo this particular course of treatment. There is no need for you to be concerned about experiencing any pain since our physician will provide anesthetic prior to commencing the procedure.
- Radiation Frequency: Radiofrequency therapy is a non-invasive treatment that involves the use of a specialized equipment to direct radiofrequency waves to the affected area. Heat from the radiofrequency radiation will cause the injured veins to collapse. To get the greatest intended effects, the therapy will need many sessions.
Recovery And After Care for Spider Veins Treatment in Islamabad
Your healing period after spider vein treatment will vary depending on the technique used and the rate at which your body heals.
You have to adhere to the following aftercare suggestions to guarantee a fast recovery and avoid headaches:
- Handle with Care: Avoid massaging or touching the treated place excessively throughout restoration.
- Take It Easy: To sell a faster healing, avoid strenuous exercise for approximately a week and refrain from heavy lifting.
- Adhere to Prescriptions: Use topical creams as directed by using your doctor and take your medicines as directed.
- Avoid Retinoids: Avoid using creams that include retinoids for a few days to inspire suitable healing.
Regarding the anticipated outcomes, you should start to see changes after a few laser treatments. Smaller spider veins may disappear in a few weeks, while larger ones might take up to a month to go away. For the greatest results, carefully follow Royal Cosmetic Surgery doctor recommendations and discuss your intended objectives with them.
Cost of Spider Veins Treatment in Islamabad
There is no set price when it comes to the cost of spider veins treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan. Moreover, for everyone, the price varies due to various variables. These variables include the kind of treatment, the size of the spider veins, skin condition, and number of sessions.
However, at RCS-PK, we offer very affordable and comparatively lower prices than others. You can contact us now to find out the precise cost.
You can trust us for your spider veins treatment in Islamabad. However, the Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Islamabad is one of the best non-invasive spider vein removal options. Our top-notch medical staff will assess your health, consider your objectives, and recommend the most appropriate action. By completing the consultation form, you may schedule an appointment with a specialized surgeon, Dr. Naveed Azhar, to get more guidance.