The hair restoration industry has seen a significant transformation in recent years. Over the past few years, treatments for changing one’s hair have become more effective. Non-surgical methods are an alternative for those who cannot get a hair transplant. One such therapy that will revitalize and repair your mane without requiring invasive surgical procedures is ACell Hair Loss Therapy in Islamabad. It will boost the natural hair growth.
On this page, you will learn about this hair restoration treatment, including its procedure, results, benefits, cost, and many other things. So, keep your focus on details if you really want to get a hair loss treatment.
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, the most popular non-surgical treatment for baldness and hair thinning is ACell PRP for hair restoration. These injections encourage hair regrowth by restoring small hair follicles and thickening existing hair.
Using your own stem cells in combination with platelet-rich plasma therapy, PRP + ACELL is a cutting-edge hair restoration technique that can restore and thicken hair. Both hair loss and hair thickness can be considerably reduced by it. In addition, it is absolutely safe, has no responses, and has no negative side effects because it is obtained organically.
The minimally invasive Acell PRP therapy takes roughly 90 minutes to complete. It is great for those who are striving to restore their hair development without having a surgical hair restoration treatment.
What To Expect In Results?
After getting a treatment, it normally takes six to nine months for the full effects of ACell PRP therapy to become apparent. After that, you’ll be able to permanently say goodbye to hair loss and start noticing new hair growth. You will go from having no hair at all to having thick, luxurious hair in the course of a year.
On the other side, it is necessary to choose a skillful and expert practitioner who can perform your treatment accurately. Otherwise, you will not get desired results or may experience complications.
The Topmost Benefits:
- It is a minimally invasive technique.
- The process doesn’t require sutures or cuts.
- For the rest of your life, you’ll have a head of hair that is thicker and fuller.
- In contrast to other hair restoration methods, it is a more affordable option.
- The recuperation period and downtime for this surgery are minimal.
- It won’t require any more touch-ups.
- Suitable for those women who are not eligible for hair transplants.
- Improves the quality of your life.
Right Candidates For ACell Hair Loss Treatment:
It is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria for ACell Hair Loss Therapy in Islamabad. Your practitioner will examine your condition and let you know whether you are a good candidate or not. Anyhow, the basic criteria are mentioned below.
- Your age must be 18 or above.
- Suitable for both men and women.
- To have baldness or patchy areas on the head.
- Those who want a non-surgical hair restoration treatment.
- People who are mentally and physically prepared.
- Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding aren’t eligible.
How To Prepare Yourself?
Before the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions that will prevent you from during or after the treatment complications. A few common precautions are
- Do not take blood thinning medication like aspirin.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- If you have any scalp infection, inform your practitioner.
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight.
- Keep yourself hydrated and take a healthy diet.
The staff will prepare everything for the treatment when you reach the clinic. Then, one of our expert practitioners will perform the procedure, and it will take 60 to 90 minutes to perform. On average, it will require a minimum of six further sessions for better results. Here are the simple and easy steps of this treatment.
- For Platelet Rich Plasma, the method begins with the collection of a blood sample from the patient. The sample will be placed in a centrifuge for the spinning process.
- In the meantime, the scalp is numbed with local anesthesia to make the treatment completely painless.
- The PRP is then carefully combined with powdered ACell MatriStem.
- After that, it will be injected with this ACell MatriStem and PRP mixture throughout several injections.
- Lastly, the scalp is gently massaged to ensure that the ACell and PRP solution is applied evenly.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow. These caring tips will help you to recover quickly and prevent you from major side effects. Some common instructions are mentioned below.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- In order to reduce swelling and discomfort, apply cold compressions.
- Regularly apply all topical medication to the treated area.
- After the treatment, wait at least two days before washing your scalp.
- Visit a doctor right away if you notice anything wrong with your scalp.
- For at least three days, refrain from engaging in any demanding activity.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications like aspirin.
The Cost At Royal Clinic:
The average cost of ACell Hair Loss Therapy in Islamabad may depend from person to person. Because there are several factors that will include calculating the cost and that can affect the charges. Some common factors are mentioned below
- The expert practitioner’s fee.
- Clinic’s location.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- The number of injections.
- Size or conditions of the hair loss.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, your exact cost will be determined after reviewing these cost considerations and considering your concerns and financial situation. If you wish to learn more about these elements, get in touch with us or come to our clinic.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, Acell hair loss therapy may be the best choice for you if you want to treat hair thinning and hair loss. Acell hair loss therapy is provided by royal cosmetic Clinic with the help of skilled personnel and cutting-edge technologies. Use the provided form to schedule a free consultation with one of our specialists. We are here to give you satisfying services and desired results.