People can now think outside of “gyms” thanks to their obsession with fitness and new technology. As a result, body contouring is becoming increasingly popular and will be the next big thing in 2022.
To help you tone and shape your body the way you want, Royal Cosmetic Clinic is pleased to offer the best Body Contouring in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan in the world. It will be effective for you to look beautiful with accurate body curves.
On this page, you will learn everything about body contouring treatment, its procedure, results, benefits, cost, other alternatives, and many more. So, continue reading for more information.
What is body contouring?
Body sculpting, also known as body contouring, is a surgical or medical procedure intended to reshape a specific body part. It might entail steps to:
- Remove any extra skin.
- Get rid of excess fat.
- Recontour or reshape the space.
Typically, body contouring doesn’t aid in weight loss. Instead, it aids body shaping and addresses areas where weight loss is ineffective or extra skin has developed after significant weight loss.
Different treatments for body contouring:
According to RCS, there are several types of non-surgical and surgical treatments available that are effective and give you proper body contouring.
Non-surgical treatments for body contouring
- Cryolipolysis, such as CoolSculpting, uses extremely low temperatures to kill fat cells.
- Deoxycholic acid is injected into the body during injection lipolysis to target fat cells.
- In laser lipolysis, fat cells are destroyed using lasers.
- Ultrasound and heat are used in radiofrequency lipolysis to target fat cells.
Surgical treatments for body contouring
- Lifts and tucks: These surgical procedures eliminate extra skin and fat. A few examples are abdominoplasty or tummy tuck, facelift, breast lift, and double chin surgery.
- Liposuction: Lipo (suction) removes fat deposits.
What to expect in results:
By reducing excess fat, tightening saggy skin, getting rid of cellulite, and minimizing wrinkles and fine lines, such body contouring treatments can aid in overcoming the negative effects of weight loss. In addition, patients typically experience lovely body curves and smoother skin due to this procedure.
The results will be effective, satisfying, and prominent. So, Non-surgical treatment will give you temporary results. Less than 1.5 years will pass before the effects start to fade. So, you may need to get more sessions with time. Surgical treatment will give you long-lasting results. So, the results may vary depending on the treatment type.
Suitable candidates for body contouring:
Body shaping only aims to sculpt the figure instead of weight loss. The best candidates for Body Contouring in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan are physically fit individuals who only wish to lose a few protruding body parts. Obese people are typically advised against getting body contouring.
For more information on the qualifications for candidacy, please get in touch with our surgeons directly. They will let you know whether you are a suitable candidate.
Generally, there are several benefits of choosing body contouring treatments. Some common benefits are listed below.
- You get body parts that are sharply defined and precisely contoured.
- Long-lasting and realistic-looking results are obtained.
- A single body contouring procedure can target various body parts.
- Fat deposits in difficult-to-lose places, like the lower abdomen, are reduced by it.
- All methods or treatment options are secure.
- Drooping skin can be removed.
Precautions to Take:
You must adhere to some instructions to prepare for the slimming treatments in Dubai. You can achieve highly effective and manageable results in this way. These guidelines consist of
- Tell your doctor about your medical history, including any allergies you may have.
- Steer clear of all blood thinners and related medications.
- Complete all of the lab tests that were recommended.
- Bring a companion to ensure a safe return on the day of treatment.
An expert plastic surgeon or practitioner will perform the procedure of body contouring. It may require local or general anesthesia, depending on the treatment type.
So, the procedure will start with marking the targeted area, and the practitioner will give you anesthesia. After its effects, the treatment will begin to perform. It depends on what type of treatment you have chosen.
After making changes, If the procedure includes an incision, it will be closed with stitches. Then, the patient will be shifted to the recovery room, and they can go home after some time. It may take 2 to 4 hours.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions necessary to follow. So, the common post-care instructions are mentioned below.
- Apply cold compresses to the injection site to ease the pain.
- Drink a lot of liquids, especially water.
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight for a few days.
- Use recommended medications for pain and infections.
- Skip the sauna.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- After the procedure, refrain from sports for at least a week.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your practitioner immediately.
The cost of body contouring treatments:
The average cost of treatment for Body Contouring in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan ranges from 50,000 PKR to 150,000 PKR. It depends on several factors as they can affect your cost. The common factors are
- The experienced practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Types of treatment.
- The number of sessions – if required.
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, you can contact us or visit our clinic if you have any queries related to cost or its related factors.
Book your appointment with us:
When diet and exercise don’t work, body contouring can help reduce fat and shape certain body parts. Your results will be higher quality and less complicated if you are at your ideal weight. The removal of fat through lipolysis is nonsurgical, whereas the removal of fat through liposuction is surgical. Other body sculpting techniques, like skin excision, can tighten and smooth any saggy or wrinkled skin.
Therefore, don’t waste your time and feel free to book your appointment with us. We are here to give you suitable treatment in affordable cost ranges. Also, our experts will perform accurately, and it will be a memorable experience with us.