Are you the one who is born with a bite abnormality? There is 50 percent of people, including children, adults, or older, have bite problems of several stages. Some of them don’t get a treatment, but many of them require dental treatment timely. If you are searching for the best treatment, then the good news for you is that the royal cosmetic clinic offers Bite Correction Surgery in Islamabad with successful performance and highly effective results. Also, the cost will be reasonable.
On this page, you will learn about this amazing surgery, including its results, procedure, benefits, cost, and many other facts. So, take a moment and read the following details.
Why do Bad Bites Need Corrections?
A common term for malocclusion is “bad bite.” It indicates that the teeth of the upper jaw, or the maxilla, are not properly aligned with those of the lower jaw or the mandible. Malocclusions that simply affect the teeth themselves can be corrected with braces or orthodontic therapy. Having the jaws themselves out of alignment might potentially cause a malocclusion. This may be congenital, which means present at birth, developmental, or the result of a serious injury.
Orthognathic surgery is the procedure used to repair a severe malocclusion brought on by a misaligned jaw. This involves operations to advance, recede, or even broaden the upper jaw or maxilla. It also covers techniques that rotate the lower jaw or mandible to treat asymmetry in either the forward or backward direction.
What Will Be The Results?
It’s best if you expect satisfied results from your surgery for your bite issue. The outcomes will be permanent, useful, and appealing. Although recovery could take several months, once it is complete, you will be problem-free.
Selecting a skilled and experienced dental surgeon or orthodontist for your treatment is crucial for effective outcomes. If the performance is accurate, the outcome will be perfect. The poorest therapy could end up costing you a lot otherwise.
7 Amazing Benefits:
Generally, there are countless benefits for those who get a suitable treatment for bite correction. Some major and specific benefits are listed below:
- Long-lasting and successful outcomes.
- Correct any bite and oral issues.
- Lessen the chances of the cavity.
- An efficient and satisfying performance.
- It has no significant problems or negative effects.
- You have the good chewing ability.
- This will lead to improved oral health.
- The face’s look will be enhanced.
- The proper line-up of teeth will appear when they are aligned.
- Improve your life quality and sense of value.
- Other dental issues will improve.
- An affordable option for bite repair.
Who Can Be A Right Candidate?
To undergo a Bite Correction Surgery in Islamabad, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria. The basic criteria for such dental treatments are mentioned below
- Children with bite abnormalities.
- Males and females are both eligible.
- Applicants with biting issues.
- The sufferer of a dental condition.
- People who want to improve bad bite problems.
- A person who is mentally and physically prepared.
Before The Surgery:
When you go in for a consultation, your dental surgeon will evaluate any significant bite issues you may have. The dental surgeon will take X-rays and a thorough medical history during the preparation session. Also, there are specific preoperative precautions for every surgery that are discussed with the patient. Refraining from using blood thinners and frequently brushing your teeth will be advantageous. Better to avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
During The Surgery:
The procedure will be performed by an expert and skillful dental surgeon. Also, the surgery may depend on several conditions, like the age of the candidate, the type of method, and bite problems. Usually, such problems are treated by dental braces, tooth extractions, or jaw surgery.
So, the procedure will be performed under local anesthesia and with straightforward steps. After making bite correction, the dental surgeon will end the surgery, and you can go home for proper rest. The total duration of the surgery can be 2 to 4 hours as depending upon the type of method and number of corrections.
After The Surgery:
The surgeon will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that will be helpful for you during the recovery period. It is very important to take good care of your oral health by following the instructions of your dentist. Anyhow, common care tips are mentioned below
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Do not chew hard foods for the initial few days.
- Take a light and liquid diet for several days.
- Avoid putting pressure on your jaw.
- Don’t take blood thinning medication like aspirin.
- Use prescribed painkillers and antibiotics.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Avoid cold things if your teeth are sensitive.
- In case of severe reaction or pain, inform your dentist.
Orthognathic jaw surgery recovery times are often short, though they might vary depending on the patient and the particular technique. After six weeks of recuperation, a soft-chew diet is gradually promoted to a normal diet. Light, low-impact activities can be resumed after four weeks. After 12 or 3 months following surgery, contact sports and strenuous activities can be resumed.
The Cost At Rcs:
The cost of Bite Correction Surgery in Islamabad depends from person to person. There are several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Some common factors are mentioned below
- Expert orthodontist’s fee.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- Type of bite correction treatment.
- The number of checkup sessions – if required.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know the exact cost according to your oral health problems, concerns, and affordability, then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, feel free to see the Royal cosmetic clinic if you have any type of biting issue and want to get appropriate and reasonably priced treatment. We are here to provide you with the highest quality service and outcomes. So, come see us today without delay; our professionals are waiting to make your dental health ideal.