The goals of orthodontic treatment include improving both esthetic difficulties and, more importantly, dental health problems such as bite abnormalities. The long-term health of your teeth, gums, and jawbone must be safeguarded in order to maintain a strong, functional bite. The royal cosmetic clinic offers effective and workable Bite Problems treatment in Islamabad.
On this page, you will learn about the causes of bite problems, best treatments, results, benefits, cost and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
Common Bite Problems:
Normally, there are several problems that are reported every day related to bite problems. Some common and major bite problems and reasons are mentioned below
- When the upper front teeth are too far ahead of the lower front teeth, such as in buck teeth, there is an excessive overjet. An increased overjet increases the possibility of trauma, including upper front teeth being knocked out or chipped.
- When the vertical overlap between the upper and lower front teeth is greater than usual, an enlarged or deep overbite result. Gum recession and tooth damage may result from it.
- Underbite, which can be caused by the upper and lower teeth being in the wrong places, is more frequently caused by the upper and lower jaws being out of place. A reverse overjet can cause tooth damage and make it harder to chew.
- The back teeth do not touch while biting in some cases when there is a posterior open bite. Chewing can suffer from open bites. They may also result in speech issues and teeth deterioration.
- Both the front teeth and the back teeth are susceptible to cross-bites. A posterior cross-bite is when one or more of the upper back teeth overlap the bottom back teeth. Cross-bites can result in tooth attrition, gum recession, and, occasionally, problems with jaw growth and asymmetry.
Treatments For Bite Problems:
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, there are several dental treatments that are used to perform for solving the problem of biting. Few demanding and famous treatments are
- Dental appliances – include tray aligners, retainers, and braces. The dentist will assess the patient’s health and make a treatment recommendation. These procedures are used to lessen overbite concerns, although the right results might not show up for a while. When teeth are repaired, the bite can sometimes be made better through the placement of implants or the bonding of teeth to improve alignment.
- Tooth extraction – The removal of teeth may be suggested by the dentist after examining the state of the patient’s problematic bite in order to realign it. The majority of the time, back teeth are removed to create room in the mouth. It works only if your teeth line is too close together.
- Surgical technique – A surgical procedure may be suggested to correct the bite when the patient’s severe condition. This procedure, which restores the jawbones, is called jaw surgery. Therefore, each of these choices is practical and secure. A skilled orthodontist will handle it at the clinic. Once a treatment choice is suggested to a person, the consultation session will include the procedural stages.
Therefore, these are the treatments that are recommended to deal with several bite problems. The surgeon will examine your condition first and then suggest you suitable treatment.
What To Expect In Results?
After getting a suitable treatment for your bite problem, it would be best if you expect satisfying results. The results will be long-lasting, effective, and desirable. It may require several months to get recovered, but once it is done, you can be problem free.
The most important fact about successful results is to choose an expert and professional dental surgeon or orthodontist for your treatment. If the performance is accurate, the outcome will be perfect. Otherwise, the worst treatment can cost you heavily.
There are a lot of benefits for those who get Bite Problems treatment in Islamabad. Some major and common benefits are listed below
- Effective and long-lasting results.
- Improve your bite problems.
- Satisfying and quick performance.
- No major side effects or complications in it.
- You are able to chew food properly.
- Better oral health will result.
- It will improve the appearance of the face.
- Teeth alignment will take on the right shape of a line-up.
- Boost your quality of life and sense of self-worth.
- Other dental problems will get better.
- A reasonably priced choice for bite repair.
Are You A Right Candidate For Bite Problem Treatment?
Before undergoing dental surgery, it is necessary to be the right candidate. Your orthodontist will examine your oral health condition and let you know whether you are eligible or not. The basic criteria for the right candidates are mentioned below
- Both males and females are eligible.
- Candidates with bite problems.
- The person who has an oral health issue.
- You must be prepared mentally and physically.
How To Prepare For Procedure?
Your dentist will assess your problematic bite issues when you visit for a consultation. The dentist will take X-rays and a detailed medical history during the preparation phase. Additionally, each surgery has a unique set of precautions that are addressed with the patient before to the procedure. Avoiding blood thinners and routinely brushing your teeth will be beneficial.
How Will The Procedure Perform?
The procedure will be performed by experts and professionals and under local anesthesia. Anyhow, the recommended dental treatment will perform with straightforward steps, and it may take 2 to 4 hours or depending upon the type of treatment. After making a correction, you can go home with rest.
The orthodontist will provide you with specific aftercare recommendations based on your health and the type of treatment you received following the operation. Asking your dentist about your concerns is the best course of action because different treatment types have distinct post-care guidelines. The following are a few such instructions:
- Two to three times a day, brush your teeth.
- Following a few days of treatment, consume a liquid diet.
- Avoid any activity that puts strain on your jaw area.
- Take no blood thinners like aspirin.
- Take the prescribed medications for comfort if you experience pain.
- Refrain from smoking and drinking alcohol.
- Cold and hot meals should be avoided for a few weeks if your teeth are sensitive to them.
- Your orthodontist may need to schedule follow-up appointments.
The Cost At RCS:
The cost of Bite Problems treatment in Islamabad depends upon several factors. These factors will decide what will be the cost of your treatment. Some common and major factors are
- Orthodontist fee.
- Clinic’s location.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Type of dental treatment.
- Checkup sessions fee.
- Other additional charges.
The consultation session will cover these issues. Additionally, if someone wants to know more about the price based on their worries, they can get in touch with our team at any moment.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you have any kind of bite problem and you want to get suitable and affordable treatment, then feel free to consult the Royal Cosmetic Clinic. We are here to give you satisfying service and the best results. So, don’t wait and visit us today. Our experts are waiting to make your oral health perfect.