These days there are many hair transplant techniques that claim to provide you with anticipated results but instead of giving you better results, patients have to confront the post-procedure complications.
If you are one of the hair fall preys, tired of hiding it, and need to improve your appearance by treating your hair loss completely then consider a FUE hair Transplant in Islamabad.
Unhealthy Regime Effects your Hair:
Post hair loss you might have heard a lot of recommendations such as:
- To make a routine of massaging your hair with oil.
- Avoid making tight hair updos.
- Regularly eat a healthy
- Try not to lay down with wet hair.
- Never brush your wet hair.
- Avoid going out in the direct sunlight.
No doubt, we all are very unsympathetic regarding the taking care of our hair and we have been making unhealthy lifestyle choices such as; using hair styling heating tools on a daily basis, skipping meals, waking up till late night, forgotten to wash our hair twice a week, using long-lasting hair dyes etc. due to which from one way or another we have to suffer from hair loss.
It simply doesn’t mean that you should not avoid following your elders’ recommendations and advice such as; making a healthy habit of sleeping early, making loose hair updos etc. to take good care of your hair. But it’s also important to acquire a long-lasting treatment like FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad if you have already suffered from extreme hair loss.
Goals of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
Following are the aims and objectives of the FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
- Will help to give you a thicker and full head of hair
- It will also help to give you a glamorous, attractive, and more charming look.
- Will also give you permanent hair that won’t fall.
Varieties of FUE Hair Transplant Procedures:
Following are the different types of FUE hair transplant procedures:
- Manual FUE, in this type of FUE hair transplant procedure the extraction process of hair follicular is done manually or by hand.
- Robotic FUE, in this type of FUE hair transplant procedure the extraction process of hair follicles is performed with the help of robotized punch instrument.
How the FUE Hair Transplant Procedure is Performed?
· Stage 1, Donor Areas are being Shaved:
First of all, the surgeon will shave your donor regions for the extraction process of hair follicles.
· Stage 2, Marking the Recipient Region:
Then the surgeon will mark your recipient regions for the implantation process.
· Stage 3, Administration of Local Anaesthesia:
Don’t worry about the pain because you won’t feel it during the extraction and implantation process, as the FUE hair transplant procedure will be performed under the administration of the local anaesthesia.
· Local Anaesthesia at the Donor Regions:
So for the comfortable and easy extraction process, the surgeon will administer local anaesthesia to your donor areas.
· Stage 4, Extraction Process:
The surgeon will perform the extraction process by removing hair follicles from your donor regions.
· Stage 5, Trimming of the Extracted Hair Follicles:
After the extraction process, the surgeon will trim your donor hair follicles under a stereo magnifying instrument to attain the required size.
· Stage 6, Local Anaesthesia at the Recipient Region:
To make the implantation process comfortable and painless, the surgeon will administer the local anaesthesia at your recipient regions.
· Stage 7, Tiny Incisions at the Recipient Areas:
Then the surgeon will make tiny incisions at the right locations and proper angels on your recipient areas for the implantation process.
· Stage 8, Implantation Process:
In the end, the surgeon will perform the implantation process by inserting the extracted hair follicles in the tiny incisions at your recipient regions to finish the procedure of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad.
Benefits of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad:
- It is a painless hair transplant procedure.
- This procedure doesn’t leave noticeable and long-lasting marks.
- The downtime of FUE Hair Transplant in Islamabad is less.
- You don’t have to worry about the delayed recovery because it has a quick healing process.
- FUE hair transplant is a one-time effective procedure and gives long-lasting results.
- It doesn’t involve cutting, stitching or strip extraction steps.
- If you haven’t enough donor’s hair then hair from other parts of your body can also be used as a donor hair supply.