In today’s world, lasers are employed in practically every industry, including skincare and beauty. As a result, people who want to improve their skin’s texture and fix cosmetic and functional skin flaws are increasingly turning to laser light. It is critical to remember that our skin, the largest and most visible organ of our body, serves a crucial purpose. Also, It is simple for the practitioners to evaluate and can be treated with various methods, including Laser Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan.
On this page, you will learn everything about the laser treatment for skin resurfacing; it includes the procedure, its results, benefits, cost, and many other things. So, keep reading for more detail.
What Is Laser Skin Resurfacing:
In laser resurfacing, lesions are removed, skin is tightened, skin pigmentation is evened out, wrinkles and scars are less in appearance, and skin is tightened.
The laser method exposes the uneven skin to brief, focused, pulsating light beams. By vaporizing the skin, laser skin resurfacing eliminates it very accurately, layer by layer. By heating the dermis, the outermost layer of your skin is removed by lasers.
The new skin that is smoother and firmer is produced as a result of the lasers’ stimulation of the creation of new collagen fibers. Other names for this common practice include laser peel and laser vaporization.
How Does It Work:
Following the skin’s specific conditions, the laser’s photothermal effects are employed to cut, evaporate, or photocoagulate the target. The quantity of pigments, such as hemoglobin, melanin, and water, determines the type of laser employed.
When performing a procedure, a laser releases electromagnetic radiation. This radiation is absorbed more heavily by the particular area of the epidermis that needs to be treated, causing no harm to the tissues around it.
Among its distinguishing characteristics are the excellent treatment precision and ideal outcomes that dermatological laser therapy frequently produces in a very short period.
What To Expect In Results:
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, you will get satisfying, instant, and effective results. Sometimes, it may depend upon the condition and number of sessions. Most laser procedures, however, are designed to have a noticeable lifting and smoothing impact on the skin. Long-term pore reduction is provided, and the skin’s texture and color are also improved. Stretch marks and acne scarring are also less severe due to it.
Generally, there are many benefits of choosing laser treatment for skin resurfacing. The major benefits are listed below.
- Provide you with smooth and soft glowing skin.
- Suitable and effective solution for both genders.
- Long-lasting and quick results.
- Removes unwanted spots and pigmentation.
- No major side effects or complications.
- Cost-effective treatment.
- It boosts your self-confidence.
Right And Suitable Candidates:
You must be an eligible candidate to undergo the treatment of Laser Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan. Otherwise, you may not get the expected results. Anyhow, the suitable candidate will be the one who has such conditions that are mentioned below.
- Scars left by chicken pox or acne.
- Uneven skin coloring.
- Birthmarks or skin scars.
- liver and age spots
- Skin that is affected by the sun.
- Skin that is not receptive after a facelift.
- creases or fine lines near the mouth, forehead, or around the eyes
- Your nose’s oil glands are enlarged.
How To Prepare For The Treatment:
Before undergoing the treatment, your practitioner will suggest to you some precautions that are necessary to follow. Some common precautions to take are mentioned below.
- Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen and avoid tanning beds and prolonged sun exposure.
- Avoid deep face peels and blood thinning medications for four weeks before the surgery.
- Inform your doctor and begin your antiviral medicine as prescribed if you have a history of shingles or herpes (genital or oral cold sores).
- You might be advised to apply a topical retinoid for around four weeks before your treatment to get your skin ready for laser resurfacing.
How The Procedure Will Perform:
It is an in-office procedure type performed by a laser expert practitioner. It promises to renew the skin by combining the effects of a laser and a carbon solution. Laser radiation aids in the more efficient absorption of carbon by the pores. In addition to increasing the collagen in the skin and around the pores, laser and carbon combined provide a peeling action.
It causes the pores to close, and the Skin Tightens to heal. This treatment lightens the skin’s tone and any spots. Following carbon peeling, the skin glows and becomes enlightened. The procedure will be performed in 30 to 40 minutes, depending on the condition.
After the treatment, your practitioner will prescribe you a few aftercare instructions necessary to follow. So that’s how you won’t experience any complications, discomfort, or side effect. The common instructions are listed below.
- Avoid picking or scratching crusted skin as this might leave scars or spread an infection.
- Follow your practitioner’s instructions and wash the treated area two to five times per day.
- For the first four days following the treatment, sleep with an additional pillow at night to help with edema reduction.
- During the first 24 to 48 hours, apply a chilly compress or a wrapped ice pack for 15 minutes as necessary.
- Until the skin recovers, apply a thin layer of moisturizer or antibiotic ointment twice daily.
- Avoid harsh face treatments like glycolic acid and tretinoin.
- After treatment, refrain from potentially flushing-inducing activities for two weeks.
- Avoid smoking. Smoking hinders the recovery process.
The Cost At The Royal Clinic:
The average cost of Laser Skin Resurfacing in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan range from 10,000 PKR to 40,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that can affect the cost of the treatment, such as
- The expert practitioner’s fee.
- Clinic’s location or traveling expense.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- The number of sessions.
- Other additional charges.
Further, you may need to initially consult the practitioner to discuss the estimated cost according to your concerns and expectations.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you are experiencing any skin issues and have tried topical treatments, you must consult the royal cosmetic clinic for laser treatment that can fix skin issues. Our experts will perform special procedures and give instant results with reasonable cost ranges. So, don’t wait and get your appointment with us. We are here to provide you with what you expect from us.