The nose is one of the most important facial features, which significantly impacts facial beauty. Additionally, not everyone is born with a naturally perfect nose. But fortunately, our clinic offers a wide range of surgical and non-surgical procedures to improve the perfection of the nose.
Most people, without a doubt, prefer non-surgical rhinoplasty or a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan because they produce amazing results with little risk and a quick recovery. Moreover, it is a painless solution for improving the shape and volume of the nose.
You will learn about this amazing treatment on this page, including its working, results, benefits, cost, and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What Is A Non-Surgical Nose Job?
It is an injectable procedure that provides skin correction for abnormalities like small bumps and a hanging nasal tip while also reshaping the nose with little to no discomfort and recovery time.
The terms “liquid nose job” and “nose filler” are also used to describe non-surgical rhinoplasty or non-surgical nose jobs. The aims of this treatment are;
- It fixes a nasal tip that is hanging.
- It helps to define a crooked nose more clearly.
- The Non-Surgical Nose Jobe procedure lessens or eliminates nasal bumps.
- An asymmetrical nose can be fixed non-surgically.
- It enhances the general nasal contours.
Moreover, you may need multiple sessions to maintain the accurate shape of your nose. Otherwise, it may return to its old shape.
How Does It Work:
According to RCS, dermal filler ingredients are used in non-surgical rhinoplasty to alter the shape of your nose.
In the areas where you want to add volume or smoother lines, a gel-like injectable ingredient is injected beneath your skin (typically hyaluronic acid). Botox is additionally applied occasionally.
The filler is injected, and the material holds its shape after settling into the deeper skin layers. Depending on your skin, your desired results, and the ingredient used, this can alter your nose’s appearance for four months to 3 years.
What Are The Expected Results:
The non-surgical nose job produces immediate, effective, and satisfying results, but they don’t stay long-lasting. Results typically last between 6 and 18 months. The chosen dermal filler will determine how long the effects will last. You may get multiple sessions within the recommended time to maintain the shape.
Moreover, it is necessary to choose an experienced and professional practitioner because performance matters alot. Otherwise, you may not get desirable results.
Generally, there are several benefits of getting liquid rhinoplasty or a nose job. Some common benefits are listed below;
- it is a procedure without cuts, incisions, and blood.
- painless nose treatment.
- Minimal recovery or no downtime.
- desirable and accurate results.
- Changes are reversible.
- enhance the beauty of face features.
- improve self-confidence and self-esteem.
Before undergoing a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, it is necessary to get an initial consultation where your practitioner will examine your condition and inform you whether you are an eligible candidate or not. The candidacy criteria for both are mentioned below.
Who is the Right Candidate:
- Minimum age of 18.
- If you want to fix little defaults in shape.
- Attempting to find a non-surgical way to get the ideal nose.
- You should be without a filler allergy.
- Maintain reasonable standards.
Who is Not a Right Candidate:
- Pregnant women.
- A person who has a medical issue.
- Breastfeeding women.
- It is not suitable for bone correction.
- Not recommended option to those who want long-lasting results.
Precautions To Take:
Candidates must adhere to a few pre-procedure care instructions before the procedure. Candidates can prepare their skin for the procedure using these instructions. Furthermore, they assist in smoothly achieving the desired outcomes.
Here are some common precautions that must be followed.
- You should discuss your medical history with the practitioner.
- Do not take blood-thinning medications like aspirin.
- Quit taking any kind of vitamin supplements.
- If you have any kind of breathing issue, then sort it first.
- You must be free of flu, sneezing, or dust allergy.
A professional practitioner will perform it; the procedure is an in-office treatment. Usually, it will take 15 to 30 minutes. So, the procedural steps are mentioned below.
- The practitioner cleans the candidate’s nose before beginning the procedure. It will aid in preventing infection.
- The procedure is typically carried out without anesthesia; however, candidates may ask for topical anesthesia if they have a lower pain threshold. It will assist in minimizing any discomfort or pain during the procedure.
- The practitioner will prepare the treatment area and then inject a dermal filler into the subdermal tissue of the nose. Hyaluronic acid is typically the dermal filler of choice.
- Candidates will receive a well-contoured nose after receiving the dermal filler, correcting any deformities, such as bumps, on the nose.
After the procedure, the practitioner will recommend you few aftercare instructions and you need to follow them during the recovery period. So, the common instructions are;
- After the procedure, wait at least 12 hours before touching the treated area.
- Wash the treatment area gently with water and soap.
- Use ice packs or cold compresses if there is swelling.
- If you experience any side effects, such as pain, only take the prescribed medications.
- For a week following the procedure, keep abstaining from blood thinners like aspirin.
Cost Of Non-Surgical Nose Job At Rcs
The average cost of a Non-Surgical Nose Job in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan range between 25000 PKR TO 80,000 PKR. Also, there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Such as
- Choosing an expert practitioner.
- Clinic’s location.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- The number of sessions.
- Type of filler.
- Other supporting charges.
You can discuss the cost and its factor-related information with our expert practitioners. If you want to know more, then feel free to contact us.
Book Your Appointment With Us:
Injecting fillers into the nose, such as HA, is a cosmetic procedure known as non-surgical rhinoplasty. The shape of the nose may change slightly or more. There is little recovery time, but no general anesthesia is needed. The results are only temporary, unlike a surgical rhinoplasty.
Therefore, if you want this treatment for your nose, feel free to consult the royal cosmetic surgery clinic Islamabad. We are here to provide you with satisfying service at a reasonable cost. So, don’t wait and book your appointment today.