Most people wish to whiten their teeth but believe that the only choice is to use conventional metal braces. There are no metal brackets or wires to distract from your smile when receiving treatment with Invisalign Treatment in Islamabad. Your teeth can be comfortably, attractively, and precisely aligned with Invisalign transparent braces in half the time it would take with conventional braces.
On this page, you will learn about these kinds of braces, their working, benefits, results, cost, and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
An Overview – Invisalign:
Invisalign is a successful and discrete orthodontic treatment option, whether you are an adult who has put off treatment for years or a parent considering orthodontic treatment for your teenager.
With the use of Invisalign, teeth can be straightened without the usage of metal braces. A series of clear braces created to order called Invisalign covers your teeth and gradually moves them into the right position. They are less apparent than conventional metal braces since they are clear and removable.
Compared to conventional metal braces, Invisalign transparent aligners are composed of BPA-free plastic and are much more pleasant. Use these personalized clear aligners to straighten your teeth and give you a stunning smile you’ve always desired.
How Does It Work?
According to Royal Cosmetic Clinic, Our specialists will use the examination, x-rays, and a 3D model of your teeth to create a unique treatment plan for you if Invisalign is the best option for your situation. The course of treatment establishes how your teeth must move and how long it will take to align them properly.
Your customized aligners are made in the Invisalign laboratory using x-rays, 3D models, and images of your teeth. You will be able to observe how Invisalign will gradually fix your orthodontic problems by referring to the 3D representation of your teeth.
What To Expect In Results?
When you get Invisalign braces, it may take several months, according to the condition of your misaligned teeth. But, after that, you will get amazing, desired, and long-lasting results. You may have to consult with your dental practitioner every month. So, they will let you know about the condition and how long you have to wear them; otherwise, the average time of Invisalign braces will take 12 to 16 months, depending upon the condition.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits to getting Invisalign treatment. Some major and common benefits are mentioned below.
- Suitable for all types of candidates.
- Provide you with effective results.
- Discrete, detachable, and invisible.
- It will not be a burden to oral hygiene.
- Mild on teeth and comfortable to wear.
- Convenient and without dietary limitations.
- It will improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Improves self-esteem and confidence.
Who Can Have Invisalign?
Before getting Invisalign Treatment in Islamabad, it is necessary to be the right candidate. So, your dental practitioner will examine your condition and let you know whether you are eligible or not. Anyhow, the basic criteria for the treatment are mentioned below
- People who have crowded teeth.
- The best age can be teenage but otherwise, above 20 is eligible.
- If you have a gap in your overall teeth.
- People who don’t want to show metal braces that’s why they can choose this.
- It might not be suitable for those who have weak teeth and poor oral health.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
The dental practitioner will prescribe you a few precautions that are necessary for the preparation of the treatment. Common precautions are mentioned below.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medication.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- If you have a cavity, then treat it first.
- Follow good oral health practices.
- Some routine tests may require.
- Submit your teeth’ current condition.
How Will The Procedure Perform?
The procedure of Invisalign is performed by expert dental practitioners, and it is an in-office process. The process will be performed as
- If you are a good candidate, the orthodontist will take impressions of your teeth and register your bite.
- A video of your personalized treatment plan will be shown to you. Your orthodontist will give the all-clear for the manufacture of the aligners once you have approved the final setup.
- Your doctor will send you home with your aligners and usage instructions. For the best effects, wear them for exactly 22 hours each day.
Your dental practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions, so that is how you will take good care during this process. Some specific aftercare instructions are mentioned below.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- Wear these braces for at least 22 hours a day.
- Take good care of your oral health.
- Keep visiting your dentist weekly or monthly.
- Blood thinning medication should be avoided.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- In case of any misalignment or problem, inform your expert.
Cost Of Invisalign At RCS:
The cost of Invisalign Treatment in Islamabad may vary from person to person because everyone doesn’t have the same concerns. So, you have to initially consult with your dental practitioner and discuss everything related to cost in detail. Anyhow, there are some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Such as
- Expert dental practitioner’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- The number of teeth that has to be aligned.
- Material type.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to consider the treatment and want to ask about these factors, then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, the duration of an Invisalign treatment varies according to the demands of each patient, usually between 12 and 18 months. In other conditions, the course of treatment can be as brief as three months. Your orthodontist will be able to advise which kind of aligners are best for you at your initial visit and provide an estimate of how long your treatment will last.
If you want to get this treatment, then feel free to book your appointment with us and make your smile more attractive with straight teeth.