To have extra fats around the lower body, many people feel unattractive and intense—especially those candidates who are very conscious about their figure appearance. But now, you don’t have to worry about it as royal cosmetics is introducing several treatments for such problems. In order to get a greater tightening effect, the excess saggy skin is removed during Lower Body Lift treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan.
On this page, you will learn about the procedure, results, benefits, cost, and many more. So, what are you waiting for? Just scroll down and read the details.
What Is Lower Body Lift?
An operation called a lower body lift is intended to remove extra skin from the buttocks and outer thighs. Patients who have undergone significant weight loss and have loose, sagging skin frequently have this treatment done. The loose skin on the buttocks and outer thighs can be significantly tightened with this technique.
Utilizing cutting-edge procedures enables the buttocks’ volume to be preserved, preventing a flattening effect. Most frequently, this treatment is combined with an abdominoplasty to sculpt the entire waistline. Usually, the scar can be hidden beneath clothing.
What To Expect In Results?
The buttocks and thighs typically look tighter and more appealing after a lower body lift. The permanent scar may remain thick and red, but it usually fades with time, taking between 12 and 18 months to take on its final form.
So, it would be best if you choose an experienced surgeon for the treatment. They must be skillful and perform the surgery accurately. Otherwise, you may experience the worst condition that can lead to major complications. Moreover, take care of the treated area by following the prescribed instructions of your surgeon.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits for those who choose this treatment. Some major and common benefits are listed below.
- It provides effective and satisfying results.
- No more protruding stomachs.
- Tightened thighs, hips, buttocks, and lower belly.
- Suitable for all types of candidates.
- Improved outcomes from a standard tummy tuck.
- No significant adverse effects to be concerned about.
- It will improve body contouring.
- You will get quality of life.
Who Can Be A Right Candidate?
Before undergoing the procedure of Lower Body Lift treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, you need to fulfill the candidacy criteria. Your practitioner will examine your body condition and your medical history. Then they will recommend you a suitable option. Somehow, the basic criteria for the treatment are mentioned below
- Your skin is sagging and flabby because of your drastic weight loss.
- Your lower body has extra fat stores.
- Your lower body has more skin tissues.
- Your weight is about average.
- You don’t have a persistent medical problem.
- You are expecting the surgery to go as planned.
Before The Procedure:
The practitioner will prescribe a few precautions that are important to follow before the treatment. So that is how you will not experience severe complications during or after the procedure. Common precautions are listed below
- Maintain a balanced diet.
- Increase the amount of protein in your diet.
- Avoid using medicines that thin the blood.
- Quit smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- If you have any kind of body infection, sort it out first.
How It Will Perform?
General anesthesia is frequently used during a Belt lipectomy operation. The area for treatment has been signed. The excess skin and fat are then removed, the underlying skin tissues are realigned, and the plastic surgeon makes the incisions in the places that have been marked. After making the necessary adjustments, the incisions are stitched up. Bandages are used to cover the treated region.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you a few instructions about how you have to take care of yourself during the healing process. Some common aftercare instructions are listed below
- Enjoy a minimum of two weeks of restful sleep.
- Never engage in any taxing activities.
- Be sure to look after the bandages and drainage tubes.
- Continually consume a balanced diet.
- Keep taking your prescription medication as directed.
- Use prescribed pain killers and antibiotics.
- In case of severe pain, inform your surgeon.
Patients typically experience pain in their thighs and buttocks for the first two or three days. This is because the legs are wrapped in compression. The majority of patients can return to normal activities in four to five days; however, excessive exercise should be avoided for four weeks after surgery.
Cost Of Lower Body Lift At RCS:
The cost of Lower Body Lift treatment in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan varies depending upon the area being treated. Also, there are several factors that may increase the treatment’s cost. Such as
- Experienced surgeon’s fee.
- Clinic’s location or traveling expense.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Amount of fats or size of the area.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more information about cost and its factors, then you can contact us or visit our experts anytime. They will guide you according to your concerns and affordability.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, if you’re interested in having a lower body lift surgery, you can schedule a consultation with RCS to talk with a skilled surgeon about the surgical process. Please fill out the form to have a free consultation during which you can ask any questions you have regarding the procedure, including how much it will cost.