What is liquid Facelift Treatment?
Face is the frontal part of the body, the most focused, and significant, has a full impact on one’s personality. Flawless and younger-looking skin is a dream of everyone because it boosts confidence and self-esteem level. A clear, young, and plummy face makes you optimistic but with the age, along with many other factors, facial skin starts drooping. A lot of causes make your facial skin look much older like aging, post-pregnancy weight, overweight, illness, genetics, loss of elastin and collagen, environmental and lifestyle factors, etc. The saggy and wrinkled facial skin makes you less confident and pessimistic. If you are suffering from these signs of aging then nothing to worry about because Liquid facelift treatment in Islamabad is changing the lives of people by inversing the signs of aging. Liquid facelift treatment is a non-surgical and minimally invasive treatment to tighten the facial skin by adding volume to the cheeks and lips after removal of the facial wrinkles. The procedure utilizes the injectables to help you achieve a more youthful and flawless appearance by plumping up the skin and reduce sagging and wrinkles.
Reasons Behind Treatment:
The reasons to choose the treatment are:
- Saggy facial skin
- Facial wrinkles
- Loss of facial volume
- Thin and flat lips
- Necklines and smile lines
- Dark circles
- Under-eye bags
- Lip lines
The results are incredible, can be seen within a few weeks of treatment, however, the results vary from person to person depending upon the type of liquid injectable as few patients can feel the results within 24 to 48 hours after injection. The results can be last up to two years, but, for more enduring results, you can repeat the procedure by taking more sessions which can last up to five years.
Targeted Areas of a facelift:
The liquid facelift treatment works on the specific areas of the face which are:
- Under the eyes
- Near eyebrows
Advantages of Treatment:
The treatment has several benefits. However, some common are:
- A minimally invasive treatment.
- A painless treatment.
- The treatment has a quick recovery.
- The procedure time is very short.
- Provide a more youthful appearance.
- Lift the droopy brows and jaws.
- Removes under-eye bags and dark circles.
- Add volume to the cheeks.
- Makes smoother and plumper lips.
- Eliminates signs of aging.
- Eliminate a double chin.
- Reduce wrinkles and tightens saggy skin.
- Suitable for both genders.
- Can be used with other cosmetic procedures.
- No downtime and no scarring.
- Reasonable treatment.
- The results are immediate.
- There is no risk.
Right Candidates of a Facelift:
A liquid facelift is the best for those, who want non-surgical treatment in a short time. The ideal candidates are:
- A physically healthy one.
- People with mild signs of aging.
- People with fine lines around mouth and nose etc.
- People who want to look younger.
How To Prepare:
Before going through the surgery, a few things must be kept in mind which are:
- Consult your doctor by scheduling an appointment.
- Go through the medical lab tests.
- Quit smoking a few days before the procedure.
- The surgeon will mark the area.
- The surgeon will measure the area.
- Take photographs in some cases.
The procedure takes an hour also consist of a few steps like:
- In the first step, the assessment and mapping of the face are done by the doctor or any other medical staff in which the areas are examined where the liquid facelift to be injected. The photographs of the face are taken and the points are marked for injection.
- After that, the cleansing of areas is done also anesthetic ointment is applied to the skin to relieve pain.
- In the third step, the process of injecting and massaging is done, taking 15 minutes to one hour depending upon the area being treated.
- In the final step, the treatment is completed and the marks are cleanup.
There are a few types of injectable fillers used by plastic surgeons worldwide, chosen according to the problem nature, skin condition, etc. Moreover, the injectables are:
- Dermal fillers
The recovery time is short also depends upon the individual patient and targeted area. The patient can recover within 24 to 48 hours of treatment but few patients can recover immediately after the procedure and continue daily activities. Moreover, in the initial days, a patient may feel swelling, bruising, and itching which go away with proper medications after a few days. Also, for instant recovery, follow your doctor’s instructions.
Aftercare of Treatment:
A few guidelines are necessary after liquid facelift treatment like:
- Eat a healthy portion of the diet.
- Do not rub the area.
- Do not apply makeup.
- Avoid direct exposure to the sun.
- Avoid strenuous activities.
- Take rest as suggested by the doctor.
- Avoid facial massage after treatment.
Complications of Treatment:
The side effects associated with the surgery which a patient can feel in the initial days are:
- A small bump
- Skin rash
The liquid facelifts are usually cheaper than surgical lifts also, the cost may differ from one patient to another depending upon some factors like the number of sessions, consultation fee, surgical fee, treatment type, geographical location and reputation of the clinic, doctor’s expertise, anesthesia fee, and other operating room charges. Moreover, the doctor’s experience and your comfort zone are as crucial as cost as well as it is a matter of face so, always choose the best one. However, the cost in Royal Clinic in Islamabad is reasonable also ranges from 70,000 PKR to 100,000 PKR.
Schedule An Appointment
Liquid facelift treatment in Islamabad are safe, effective and non-surgical injectable treatment to get rid of wrinkled and saggy facial skin. if you are not satisfied with the shape of your lips, jawline, and chin also wants to add volume and plumpness to your lips and cheeks the must consider us at Royal Clinic in Islamabad for better treatment. Book an appointment with us because we have a highly qualified team of doctors who can treat you better with their expertise. If you have any queries regarding liquid facelift treatment, feel free to consult our experts.