Silhouette Facelift Islamabad is a safe and efficient non-surgical facelift method, to lift and tighten the skin. A Silhouette Threads is used in the silhouette lift, commonly referred to as the InstaLift. The specific polypropylene thread is put into the skin and pulled out. It is a great treatment for jowl sag, deep wrinkles, and early symptoms of ageing. It can enhance a variety of features of the face and neck, such as:
- The brow region.
- The middle of the face.
- Folds in the lips.
This revolutionary method offers a great degree of customization and yields results right away. Additional cosmetic procedures like Botox in Islamabad and injectable hyaluronic acid fillers can be used in conjunction with a silhouette lift. At Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad we have blended different methods together to give you the results of your choice.
Silhouette Facelift’s Objectives:
The objectives of Silhouette Facelift are as follows:
- You’ll be able to redefine your face with its aid.
- It will assist you in improving the features of your face.
- It will assist you in adding volume to your face.
- It will aid you in decreasing and removing facial wrinkles and fine lines.
- You’ll be able to revive your facial beauty with its aid.
Consider the Silhouette Facelift if you want to define, contour, and restore the volume and beauty of your face at a reasonable price without having to deal with poor outcomes or negative side effects.
A face with reshaped contours can be attained using the non-invasive, rapid, and relatively straightforward Silhouette facelift in Islamabad technique. These steps, which take roughly 30 minutes to complete, are included in the process:
- · In order to remove any filth and makeup, the surgeon will first cleanse your skin.
- · A tiny local anaesthetic will then be used to numb your skin.
- · Depending on personal preference, the surgeon may choose to mark the treatment site or not.
- · Then, bidirectional cones on microneedles are utilized to inject threads into your skin at various locations and angles. The cones hold the subcutaneous fat in place and raise the skin.
- · The skin will then be compressed for an instant lifting effect as a mild pressure is then applied to the treated areas. It will take at most twenty minutes to complete the sutures.
- · If you choose to take things a step further, the surgeon will employ poisons and fillers. If not, he will finish the procedure by rubbing a cooling gel on your skin.
There are countless advantages to the most recent Silhouette Facelift in Islamabad, Pakistan. The following is a list of some of them:
- · It has a prompt and organic lifting effect.
- · It gradually replaces the collagen that has been lost.
- · The process is relatively quick.
- · No severe bleeding or cuts are involved.
- · The results are durable and don’t need upkeep every few months.
- · The procedure can be perfectly adjusted to your skin’s requirements.
Prior to receiving a Thread Lift treatment, there is no particular preparation needed. However, we advise you to let the dermatologist know about any previous treatments you’ve had, particularly if you’ve had dermal fillers or other threading, as well as any medications you’re currently taking.
- If you are allergic to plastic, biological materials, or permanent fillers, skip the treatment. Additionally, treating both acute and chronic skin conditions, autoimmune disorders, sepsis, or infections is not advised.
- If you are younger than 18 years old, pregnant, or nursing, do not receive a Threads treatment.
- If necessary, immediately after the surgery, apply cold packs.
- Take analgesics, such as paracetamol, if you’re in pain (2-3 days).
- As long as you can, avoid wearing makeup (minimum 24 hours). Sleep with your face up and elevated on covers (3-5 nights).
- Without rubbing or massaging, gently wash, shave, and dry your face (5 days).
- Limit your facial and neck motions (2 weeks).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun’s rays and refrain from using tanning beds (2 weeks).
- Avoid playing sports, especially those with heavy impact, like sprinting (2 weeks).
- Avoid using hammams or saunas (3 weeks).
- Don’t get a dental implant (3 weeks).
- Avoid facial massages and facial aesthetic procedures for the face and neck (4 weeks).
Two portions of the results are presented. There is first an immediate lift. However, over time, the body absorbs the polylactic acid and creates a collagen skeleton beneath the skin, ensuring the long-term renewal of the young. The outcomes are comparable to a Non-surgical facelift in Islamabad. It is crucial to go into the consultation knowing that the outcomes won’t be as striking as with a facelift.
The cost of a silhouette facelift in Islamabad at RCS can differ from case to case. To find out the precise cost of the treatment, you need to check with an expert. Book your consultation with us and find out more about the procedure.
Book Your Appointment Today:
Now you can book your appointment today by calling us directly or filling out the form given below. We will be delighted to serve you.