The most common thing that every second woman is experiencing is hair fall. There can be several reasons for hair loss, but you should get a treatment on time. Otherwise, it can be too late, and you will lose the beauty of your personality. Good news for women, royal cosmetic is offering great and workable Female Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad. You will get desirable results without experiencing any complications.
On this page, you will learn everything about female hair loss treatment, its results, benefits, how the cost will be calculated, and many other things. So, keep reading for more details.
Causes Of Hair Loss In Women:
Generally, there are several forms of hair loss in women; it can be alopecia, heavy hair fall, baldness, and many other conditions. It can be any cause; some common causes of women’s hair loss are
- Due to age.
- Imbalance hormones.
- Family history.
- Irregular menstrual periods.
- The reaction of different medications.
- Chemotherapy due to breast cancer.
- During or after pregnancy.
Best Treatments For Female Hair Loss:
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, there are several treatments that are recommended after examining the condition of hair loss in women. Some specific and effective treatments for female candidates are mentioned below
- Medication – those candidates who just started to experience hair loss are recommended with medication. According to experts, the treatment should be started from a mild level. The experts will recommend suitable medication like Minoxidil, spironolactone, cimetidine, birth control pills, ketoconazole, and many others. These are used with different methods and provide you with effective results.
- PRP Therapy – one of the best treatment options that are used to perform by your own plasma is PRP therapy. The blood of the patient will be taken and put it into a centrifuge for the spinning process. After 15 minutes, the blood elements will be separated, and the practitioner will extract and inject plasma into your scalp. It will boost the growth of hair and requires multiple sessions.
- Hair Transplantation – last but certainly not least, when non-invasive treatments don’t work accurately, the hair specialists recommend hair transplant surgery. This surgery will perform as your own healthy hair follicles are extracted from the backside of the head and implanted in bald areas. It may take a few months for recovery but it provides you with effective and long-lasting results with natural hair.
The Expected Results:
After getting a suitable treatment, you will see changes in your hair growth. The results may take several months, but they will be effective, long-lasting, and satisfying. Different treatment options have different results and success rates.
Most importantly, it is necessary to get a treatment from an experienced and expert surgeon who can recommend you a suitable option and treat you well. Otherwise, you may lose your remaining hair if the treatment goes wrong. So, always choose carefully and take good care of your hair even after the treatment.
What Are The Benefits?
You will be surprised to know that how many benefits there are for those who choose hair loss treatments. Some major and common benefits are listed below.
- Effective and safe treatments.
- There will be no pain and risks during the procedure.
- Satisfying and successful results.
- Speed up your hair growth naturally.
- No major complications or side effects.
- Improve hair growth and hair texture.
- Reasonable and cost-effective solutions.
- Suitable for all types of female hair loss.
- Enhance the beauty of face and personality.
- Improves the quality of life.
Are You A Right Candidate?
Well, it is necessary to know that you are the right candidate for Female Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad. Because if you are not the right one, the effects of treatments will not show, and they will be useless for you. So, let the surgeon examine your condition and let you know whether you are a good candidate or not. Anyhow, the basic criteria are mentioned below
- Your age must be above 18.
- A candidate must have healthy hair.
- You must be prepared mentally and physically.
- To get a natural hair growth.
- Breastfeeding or pregnant woman isn’t the right candidate.
How To Prepare?
Before undergoing the procedure, it is necessary to follow some precautions that will save you from during and after complications. In initial consultation sessions, the surgeon will prescribe you some precautions; these are mentioned below.
- Submit your family history and test reports.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medications like aspirin.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- If you have any scalp infection, then treat it first.
- Keep yourself hydrated and take a healthy diet.
- Prepare yourself mentally and physically.
How Will Procedure Perform?
At the royal cosmetic surgery clinic, the procedure of hair loss treatment will be performed by our expert and senior surgeons. If the treatment is PRP therapy, then the practitioner will numb the area and inject the plasma injections that will take 1 to 2 hours. Also, you have to get multiple sessions for desirable results.
Otherwise, if the treatment is a hair transplant, then it will be performed under local anesthesia, and the duration of the procedure will be 2 to 4 hours as it, depending on how many hair follicles need to be implanted. These treatments are performed with easy and straightforward steps, and you can go home for rest after the procedure.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow for the prevention of side effects. That is how you will not experience any complications or risks after the treatment. Anyhow, some common and specific care tips are mentioned below.
- Do not take blood thinning medication; it will slow down recovery.
- Avoid rubbing, touching, or scratching the treated area.
- Keep updating your condition to your practitioner timely.
- You can use prescribed painkillers and antibiotics.
- Take multiple sessions with time.
- Avoid going out in direct sunlight.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your surgeon immediately.
The Cost At Royal Clinic:
The average cost of Female Hair Loss Treatment in Islamabad depends from person to person. It will be calculated after discussing some factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. These common factors are mentioned below.
- Expert practitioner’s fee.
- Type of hair loss treatment.
- The number of sessions.
- Clinic’s location.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Anesthesia fee if required.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you still don’t understand the cost and its factors, then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our team will discuss these facts in detail.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, Female hair fall can be controlled with timely treatment. You can contact us or visit our clinic immediately to schedule a complimentary consultation with skilled surgeons to learn more about female hair loss treatments. Fill out the form below to make an appointment.
Some people could encounter adverse effects, and our patients can get in touch with us whenever they want to for follow-up. To contact us, kindly use either our phone number or online form.