In the body, melanin concentrations can fluctuate. This may lead to the accumulation of melanin. Certain areas of the body are affected. On the face, these spots are not appealing. Everybody wants skin that is clear and blemish-free. Although various techniques are available in the market for this purpose, yet the most effective depigmentation technique being utilized is the Cosmelan Peel in Islamabad, Pakistan. This is the only peel in the world that can guarantee the complete removal of the pigments.
What is Cosmelan Peel?
Cosmelan peels are effective in treating pigmentation, melasma and aging. This procedure is simple, quick and painless. Quality of life is affected by spots due to their unsightly appearance and adverse psychological and emotional effects. The Cosmelan Depigmenting Peel is a special multi-ingredient chemical process designed to effectively reduce hyperpigmentation and skin discoloration in problem areas.
With an intensive therapeutic effect on present skin hyperpigmentation, Cosmelan is a professional depigmentation technique. It also inhibits and prevents the recurrence of pigmentation.
All types of pigmentation, including freckles, age spots, lentigo, melasma, and post-inflammatory pigmentation, can be treated with Cosmelan. It is a peeling process to lighten surface pigment followed by a customized skincare regimen to lighten pigment over the course of three months. Lowering melanin overproduction at the melanocyte addresses the pigment’s originating cause.
Anyone desiring a more youthful, even complexion is a good candidate for the Cosmelan Depigmentation treatment because it is safe for all racial groups and skin tones.
A Cosmelan peel serves to lessen:
- Skin pigmentation for any reason
- Discoloration can be caused by heredity, aging, exposure to photosensitizing chemicals, inflammation, hormonal changes, sun exposure and
- It is useful in the treatment of moderate to severe pigment disorders.
Ingredients of Cosmelan peel
The peel is made of azelaic acid, retinoic acid, kojic acid, phytic acid, ascorbic acid, and arbutin.
Mechanism of Cosmelan Peel:
- With an intensive restorative impact on skin hyperpigmentations, Cosmelan is a professional depigmentation technique.
- It also regulates the excessive synthesis of melanin, which prevents and controls the development of new dark spots.
- Its effectiveness is based on its dual mechanism of action, which on the one hand has a curative effect, eradicating hyperpigmentation, and, on the other, a regulatory effect, regulating the overproduction of melanin and so avoiding the long-term emergence of new spots.
Cost of Cosmelan Peel:
A Cosmelan Peel in Islamabad-Pakistan may cost anywhere from PKR 5,000 to PKR 20,000 In addition to the aftercare kit, which contains Mesoestetic® Hydra Vital Factor K Cream and Mesoestetic® Cosmelan 2, this pricing covers the two visits necessary to apply the peel in its entirety.
The price varies according to two factors:
- The clinic’s location and the dermatologist’s expertise in using the product.
- Cosmelan Depigmentation is reasonably priced in comparison to other dermatology procedures for the face.
- However, many patients find it uncomfortable to apply the Cosmelan Depigmentation creams to their skin for extended periods of time; these patients could choose a quicker in-office facial treatment.
Steps of Cosmelan Procedure:
The following steps are involved in the cosmetic procedure:
Step 1: Skin Consultation:
- To discuss your skin and your desired objectives, make an appointment today for a thorough skin assessment.
Step 2: The In-Clinic Mask:
- Skin preparation by technicians
- The mask is applied evenly over the top layer of skin; it may initially sting somewhat, but that sensation will pass shortly.
- The mask must be worn for eight to twelve hours, depending on the degree of correction required.
- You will be provided with comprehensive instructions on how and when to remove the mask at home, including the proper removal techniques.
Step 3: The Home Care Regimen:
- Use the mild, neutral cleanser provided to remove the Cosmelan mask at the appointed time.
- You’ll suffer peeling, swollen skin, and redness.
Step 4: We follow up:
- To assess your progress, you will need to schedule another follow-up appointment.
Step 5: Reapply the mask
- To reapply the mask and assess your development, a monthly follow-up session is necessary.
- You need to use the recommended creams during the time.
Cosmelan Peel Before and After:
A more radiant complexion will start to show after a week, and skin imperfections will start to dramatically decrease. The skin will become noticeably shinier and healthier-looking after a few weeks. After a few weeks, when the full advantages of a Cosmelan Peel become apparent, these outcomes will continue to get better.
Your cosmelan procedure will require some downtime for healing. The dark patches don’t start disappearing for one to two weeks following the procedure. Your skin will appear purer, more radiant, and healthier in three to four weeks.
- Contrary to popular belief, Cosmelan is an extremely adaptable product that can fit into any lifestyle.
- Sun exposure should be reduced after the first week.
- However, the first week should be spent according to stringent sun protection guidelines.
Post-Procedure Care and Future Care Required to be Taken:
- You must apply the prescribed cream to the targeted regions after removing the Cosmolan mask and let it sit there for the recommended amount of time.
- Along with a sunscreen lotion, apply the cream the next day.
- You must use the prescribed creams on your face as directed by your dermatologist from the third day through the thirty-first day, along with sunscreen when outdoors.
The Number of Required Sessions:
A typical treatment plan calls for four to eight sessions. Occasionally, three sessions suffice. Some individuals might require more. It’s common to require more if your hair is paler. Every two months or whenever there is enough new hair growth to justify the treatment, the appointments are scheduled.
Pros of Cosmelan Peel:
Reduced dark spots, treatment of melasma, little discomfort during treatment, and quick results are some of the main benefits of cosmelan peel. When more conventional methods, such as superficial peels, have failed to correct pigmentation, the cosmelan peel procedure might be used. There won’t be any negative effects from your treatment with us, we at the Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad guarantee:
- Incredibly successful results for all melasma types
- Depigmentation that occurs quickly and easily
- Very slight peeling effect
- Boosts skin radiance
- All year round, treatment is available.
- Favorably affects those with acne
- Does not include TCA
- Increased safety margin
Cons of Cosmelan Peel:
Additionally, the procedure has a few drawbacks. If you have sensitive skin, a dermatologist might advise against it. Additionally, the procedure won’t work unless you commit to a regular skincare regimen.
Why Choose Royal Cosmetic Surgery for Cosmelan Peel:
One of the best peels for sun damage and discoloration is the Cosmelan one. This is crafted from a combination of powerful components and necessitates the skills of a qualified expert. Dr. Abida Sardar is a highly skilled and experienced individual who is a very well-known figure in the field of dermatology. She inculcates confidence in her patients for the treatment. You will be highly satisfied with the procedure and the results. So what are you waiting for? Call us for booking an appointment or fill out the form below.