Facial beauty can be enhanced by dimples. They are an attractive feature of one’s face. But not all people are born with this most desirous feature of the face. They are not endowed and want to adorn their facial features and improve aestheticism. But you do not need to worry as Dr. Naveed Azhar has been delivering the dimple creation in Islamabad, Pakistan patients have been looking for. This article will explain to you the anatomy of dimple creation, its advantages, the cost of the procedure, and the methods for the creation.
Everyone wants a cuter and sweeter look on their cheeks due to various reasons like if someone else in his family may have dimples or if he or she wants this just to fulfill their own desire of looking charming. Reasons may differ but whatever the reasons are, it is the fact that you must have always wanted to have cheek or chin dimples at least once in your life. Now. with the advancement of technology, everything has become possible. Dimple creation has also become easy and reliable just according to the contours of your face. As Dr. Naveed Azhar is an expert in the procedure of cosmetic surgery in Islamabad, only he can fulfill your desire of looking attractive and charming.
- What is Dimple:
- Before and After of Dimple Creation:
- Types of Dimples:
- Ideal Candidate:
- How do I Prepare Before Dimple Creation:
- The Procedure of Dimple Creation:
- What is the Recovery Time after Dimple Creation:
- Are there any complications associated with dimple creation?
- Dimpleplasty: Cost of Dimple Creation in Islamabad:
- Why Choose Royal Cosmetic Surgery for Dimple Creation?
What is Dimple:
Dimple is a natural defect in the muscle of the cheek. When you smile, the skin that covers this tiny muscle defect essentially conforms to the underlying tissue, giving the appearance of a dimple in the cheek (or chin, occasionally). The procedure known as a “dimpleplasty” is done to make dimples on the chin or cheeks. The indentations that some people’s smiles leave behind are called dimples. They are most frequently found at the bottom of the cheeks. These cosmetic notches on the face are genuinely made using a unique procedure by Dr. Naveed, a well-known dimple surgery surgeon in Islamabad.
Before and After of Dimple Creation:
These images will show you the results of some of the patients of Dr. Naveed Azhar.
Types of Dimples:
Following are the types of dimples:
1. Cheek dimples:
This is the most frequent and well-known dimple on the cheeks; it can be found in many different places on the cheek, and some people only have one dimple rather than two. Dimples can add angularity to the face, and the person undergoing the operation is frequently considered to have lost weight.
2. Chin Dimple:
A “cleft chin” is not a very common type and is an indentation on the face that comes from a link to the related jaw.
Dimples are ideal for persons who:
- Desire to enhance their image or self-esteem
- Want to add a dimple to their smile
- alleviate pain and discomfort
- Have some skin laxity left
How do I Prepare Before Dimple Creation:
- Find an experienced cosmetic surgeon.
- Book an initial consultation. Discuss the risk vs benefit ratio with your surgeon.
- In the first consultation, it is determined whether or not you are a good candidate for the procedure
- The place of dimples is decided
- The cost is decided. For getting details about the price of dimple creation in Islamabad you can call us directly or fill out this form on our website given below.
The Procedure of Dimple Creation:
- This is an outpatient procedure. You do not need hospital admission.
- You will not receive general anesthesia rather local anesthesia will be administered.
- A topical anesthetic, such as lidocaine, will first be applied to the affected area of skin by your doctor. The anesthetic starts working after around 10 minutes.
- Your doctor will then use a small biopsy device to manually create a dimple in your skin. To aid in the creation, a small bit of muscle and fat is eliminated. The length of the area is 2 to 3 millimeters.
- Space for the dimple is created
- Sutures s used to connect two sides
- Knotting is done by sling
What is the Recovery Time after Dimple Creation:
- There is no specific downtime required after the procedure. Usually, it is 2 or 3 days.
- No hospital admission is required.
- You will experience a mild swelling
- Apply cold packs to the area
Are there any complications associated with dimple creation?
This is not the case usually. But sometimes, following complications can occur although it is a rare case.
- face nerve injury as a result of operation hemorrhage
- edema and redness
Consult Dr. Naveed Azhar straight away if you have significant bleeding or leakage at the location of the treatment. You could have a virus. The sooner the infection is treated, the less probable it is to spread to the bloodstream and cause other difficulties.
Your new dimples will seem flawlessly natural due to the fact there aren’t any seen scars or incisions on the outside. If you want to learn more about dimple creation surgery in Islamabad, then contact us online.
Dimpleplasty: Cost of Dimple Creation in Islamabad:
The price of Dimple Creation in Islamabad, Pakistan may range between PKR … to PKR… usually the price is decided in the initial consultation with your surgeon. The factors that affect the cost of dimpleplasty include:
- Whether or not the patient wants a dimple on one cheek or the both
- The cost of antibiotics
- The cost of analgesics
- Cheek dimpleplasty is more affordable than the chin. Later will cost you more than cheek.
- Further about cost information, you can call us directly.
Why Choose Royal Cosmetic Surgery for Dimple Creation?
Dr. Naveed is an experienced surgeon who can make your dream come true. So what are you waiting for?? Book an appointment for Dimple Creation in Islamabad with Royal Cosmetic Surgery by filling out the form below or by calling us directly. We will be delighted to serve you.