Patients can receive a Macrolane injection, if they want to round out their buttocks. It can also enhance their volume, or change their shape to rectify a morphological default like flat buttocks. An increase in buttock volume without surgery or visible scars using Macrolane is now possible by Macrolane Injections. This is an alternative to implants. It is a biotechnologically produced hyaluronic acid gel. It is 100% natural, made without the use of animals, and is also biodegradable. For volume and to contour the chest, Macrolane is injected into the area. The use of local anesthesia is mandatory before the procedure. The patients typically experienced swelling, bruising, and discomfort in the days that followed the surgery. This article will explain to you everything about Macrolane Injections in Islamabad, Pakistan.
What are Macrolane Injections?
One of the most recent alternatives to invasive surgery for increasing breast size is Macrolane. The technique is also more popularly referred to as the “boob jab” because the hyaluronic acid gel is instead injected into the breasts. Various other body sections may also be treated with Macrolane injections. Enhancement in the definition of the muscles on the calves and buttocks makes it suitable for both men and women.
- Your doctor will be able to determine whether you are an ideal candidate. He will do this when you visit for your initial consultation.
- They will be able to do this by assessing how much breast tissue you have. He will check the physical characteristics of your skin.
- Macrolane is such a highly individualized technique. The surgeon will even be able to let you know what low expectations are.
- Macrolane is a non-invasive procedure that most individuals opt for. It can transform their bodies without leaving scars or requiring intensive post-operative care.
- Additionally, a walk-in, walk-out operation like Macrolane is a fantastic solution. When you are unable to take a significant amount of time off from work.
- This way, you can still get cosmetic surgery without having to take weeks off.
Who is Not Suitable for the Procedure:
Some factors, such as the following, may render you totally inappropriate for the treatment:
- If the mother is carrying a child or is still nursing a child.
- If any member of the immediate family has a history of cancer of any kind.
- Whether the candidate has ever had issues with their chest.
- Any local anesthetics to which the patient is allergic.
- If a patient has had breast inflammation or infection issues
- If he had mastitis (an inflammation of breast tissue that sometimes involves an infection) in the past, or currently has
If you are now experiencing any of these conditions then you are unfit for the procedure.
Before the Injection:
The following points must be kept in mind before getting the treatment:
- Fasting is not necessary.
- Stop alcohol intake.
- Do not stay outside under the sun for too long.
- No aspirin-containing medications or anti-inflammatory treatments should be taken for 8 days prior to and for 5 days following the injections.
The Macrolane Treatment Procedure:
- A local anesthetic is injected.
- The surgeon then works on the affected area by inserting a tiny, thin tube into the skin’s inner layer and injecting a gel into it.
- In the desired area, the surgeon makes a tiny incision and uses an injection to place the product between the skin and the muscle.
- The surgeon can be directed during the procedure about the amount of gel to be injected.
- The ability to customize your breasts to meet your particular needs makes this feature of the Macrolane augmentation procedure for breast enhancement surgery groundbreaking in and of itself.
- A little stitch will be used to close the incision site once the gel has been inserted; this procedure occasionally results in a very slight scar.
- The scars are undetectable.
- The surgeon would need to remove the stitch if it were permanent, which would require a trip back to the clinic. This stitch can either be removable or permanent.
- It is painless to receive the injection, and the outcome is obvious right away.
- A 60-90 minute operation is required.
- The quantity of injection may depend upon the type of area involved.
After the Injection:
- The results are immediate.
- The desired area quickly curves and is rounded. The outcome is tangible and palpable.
- A retouch injection can be carried out every 12 to 18 months to maintain the outcome.
- For most products, 40% of the product normally fades 12 months after the procedure.
- Following the injection, there may be some bruising and tightness, but these side effects go away 4 to 5 days after the procedure.
Macrolane Injection Before and After:
The following pictures depict the before and after results of some of our patients.
Pros of Macrolane Injection:
- This injection gives imminent results. it takes approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
- The outcomes are immediate.
- In comparison to breast augmentation surgery, it was less intrusive and less expensive.
- No downtime.
- No chance of scarring.
Cons of Macrolane Injection:
- Macrolane interferes with mammograms and breast cancer screenings.
- Lump formation may happen.
- Results do not persist long enough to be worth the price.
How Well Does Macrolane Augmentation Work?
This depends upon the type of injection used as well as the expertise of the surgeon. The results won’t stay as long. Because the gel will break down considerably more quickly. Hence even if someone does not like the results, the treatment can be reversed after some time.
Cost of Macrolane injections:
The cost of Macrolane injections in Islamabad varies depending on the dosage and various other factors.
- A number of Macrolane treatments will be required over the course of a lifetime if you want the effects of the injections to remain permanent, despite the treatment only lasting between 12 and 18 months.
Why is Macrolane Treatment Popular?
The effects of Macrolane injections only last 12 to 18 months. They don’t have a long-term effect, which is a major element in their popularity. Therefore, if the patient does not like the outcomes of the Macrolane injections on their body, the gel will dissolve and afterward remove itself from the body with rarely any long-lasting consequences or results.
Choose us for Macrolane Injection Treatment:
Because all Macrolane treatments must be delivered by skilled specialists, the technique is not frequently offered in places like beauty salons due to the level of education and experience required to carry out the Macrolane procedure. Dr. Abida Sardar is an experienced person in the field and she personally does this procedure. She is board certified and you can fully trust her. You can book your appointment with us by calling us on the given number or filling out the form below for Macrolane Injections in Islamabad, Pakistan.