It is very common that every one person out of ten people is getting bald. It might make a stressful and depressing situation for the one who is suffering. If you only get stressed but do not find a better solution then it could be wrong.
But don’t be worried, cosmetology is getting advanced. Now you can get hair transplantation for your hairline, patchy areas, beard, and crown transplantation. After that, you will obtain amazing and noticeable results for a long time.
This page will define everything related to Crown Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan, its results, benefits, and cost-related queries. So, continue reading
Before getting dive into the hair restoration treatment, it is necessary to know some common and key facts about it. Such as
- It is a surgical procedure.
- Performed by an experienced surgeon.
- Requires local anesthesia.
- Long-lasting results.
- The total duration is 4 to 6 hours or it depends.
- No major side effects except a few.
- Recovery period – months or it depends.
- Reasonable cost range.
What is a Crown Hair Transplant:
The middle area of the scalp that can require hair restoration is known as crown hair transplant. This procedure is the most technical as compared to other regions of transplantation. Also, it needs more hair follicles to be implanted.
Only experienced and skillful hair transplanting surgeons can perform the procedure due to its complex angle and region. Numerous factors, such as the patient’s face shape, hair texture, desired density, and anticipated future hair loss, must be carefully considered by both the patient and the surgeon.
How Does It Work:
According to our expert surgeon, it is a very complex procedure that young surgeons cannot deal with. Just like all hair transplantations, it will be performed the same but it will require more follicles for the fuller coverage.
After the performance, your treated area will require healing for at least 3 to 4 months as it depends on how quickly you recovered.
The general rule is that men in their twenties and thirties should avoid crown hair transplants. This is because they are likely to continue losing hair, and crown transplantation should always be performed after a man’s hair loss pattern has been established.
Our Best Before and After Results:
After getting crown hair transplantation, you may need to wait for at least 3 to 4 months where the treated area will heal. Then, the growth of your new hair will start and it will take 9 to 12 months for fuller coverage and outcome.
After passing the recovery period successfully, you will obtain long-lasting, miraculous, and satisfying results. Also, the result of deep Crown Hair Transplant ends on the performance of the surgeon and how well you take care during recovery. So, always choose the experienced one and follow his/her instructions for quick healing and outcomes.
Generally, there are a lot of benefits that a person can obtain to have a Crown Hair Transplant in Islamabad Pakistan. Here are some major benefits
- It will restore a crown area.
- The results will be long-lasting.
- You will get a completely new look for your hair.
- It will not be painful like other surgeries.
- No major side effects or risks in it.
- Your self-confidence will be boosted.
- There will be no need for more transplantation in the future.
Who Are Good Candidates:
Many people suffer from hair loss, it can be in different areas of the scalp or might in be the crown area. So, if you are the one then you need to be a good candidate for a crown hair transplant if
- You are 20 age or above.
- You are bald, have thin hair, or completely lose hair.
- Having realistic expectations of the outcomes.
- A person must not have any severe disease.
- You want to get long-lasting results.
It would be best if you consult with your cosmetology surgeon who will let you know about the eligibility after examining your condition. Sometimes, you don’t qualify for a hair transplant due to some severe diseases or other reasons.
How To Prepare:
Before undergoing the procedure, you need to prepare yourself for the treatment and to prevent complications that you can experience during or after the treatment. The common precautions are mentioned below
- Avoid taking blood thinners.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- You need to get your all tests done.
- Do not shave or trim your hair.
- Be prepared for the procedure.
The procedure of crown hair transplantation, it is considered just like a standard FUE Transplant. But the major difference is that the crown transplanting process is complex and a little bit tricky. It might be performed in two sessions if the candidate needs fuller coverage.
Therefore, the procedural steps of the crown hair transplanting process are listed below
- The surgeon will administer local anesthesia.
- After the effects of anesthesia, the surgeon will start the extraction of healthy hair follicles.
- Next, the hair grafts will be sorted and prepared for implantation.
- The surgeon will make tiny incisions by using a surgical needle and prepare the bald area for hair transplantation.
- The hair follicles will be implanted one by one carefully and accurately.
- In the end, the surgeon will apply antibiotics and bandage the area.
The procedure will take 3 to 5 hours as it depends upon the condition of the candidate or degree of baldness. So, you can go home and need to take proper rest for initial few days.
After getting the amazing hair restoration treatment, it is strictly recommended to follow your surgeon’s advice and aftercare instructions. Half of the treatment is done by the surgeon and the other half treatment will be done by you during the recovery period.
So, there are some common aftercare instructions that you must follow for the prevention of side effects, such as
- Pain may occur, use prescribed pain killers.
- Use cold compressions for reducing swelling and redness.
- You can apply recommended topical medication to the treated area.
- Do not rub, scratch, or massage your head for a few days or weeks.
- Use antibiotics for preventing infection.
- In case of severe pain, you must inform your surgeon immediately.
Cost at The Royal Cosmetic Clinic:
The cost of a Crown Hair Transplant in Islamabad, Rawalpindi, and Pakistan can vary greatly from candidate to candidate. However, the average cost ranges between 90,000 PKR to 150,000 PKR. Also, there are a few factors that are considered while calculating your overall cost, such as
- Experienced surgeon’s fee.
- Location and reputation of the clinic.
- Session requirements.
- A number of hair follicles.
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you are willing to know the overall estimate then you need to consult our expert practitioners and hair restoration experts. They will guide you perfectly.
Book Your Appointment Today:
As mentioned above, crown hair restoring treatment is a kind of complex and tricky one. It requires many years of experience, accurate performance, and skills.
You can trust Royal Cosmetic Surgery clinic as we are here to provide you with experienced and skillful surgeons, with 100% surety of results and reasonable cost ranges. So, don’t wait and get your appointment with us. We are ready to make you look better and young.