A gummy smile is one that displays an excessive amount of gingival or gum tissue. This problem arises when your upper lip is lifted excessively, or your gums obscure a significant portion of your tooth enamel. Those who have this issue frequently display a great deal of insecurity or embarrassment. Good news for you! Royal cosmetic clinic is offering the best Gummy Smile Treatment in Islamabad. Such treatments will provide you with long-term results, and there will be no major side effects.
On this page, you will learn about several options for fixing gummy smiles, their results, benefits, procedures, cost, and many other things. So, take a moment and read the following details carefully.
What Are The Major Causes?
There are several causes usually reported of gummy smiles every day. Some major and common causes are mentioned below.
- Upper lip activity with active movement.
- Front teeth that are crowded protrude or have a considerable curvature.
- Small-than-normal maxillary incisors.
- Malocclusion developed in infancy.
- Variations in the maxillofacial apparatus’s early development.
- Narrow or short upper lip
- Malocclusion developed in infancy.
Treatments For Gummy Smile:
According to the royal cosmetic clinic, we fix a gummy smile with several treatment options. First, our experts will examine your condition and recommend you a suitable alternative. Anyhow, some common treatments with details are mentioned below.
- Botox injections for a gummy smile –The upper lip and nose region are the target of this minimally invasive surgery, which involves injecting botulinum toxin type A. Thereby reducing the elevation of the upper lip, the muscles there relax. Because of this, the gum that was previously exposed is now covered, and the gummy smile is now a lovely smile.
- Laser Re-contouring for a Gummy Smile– A laser specialist will use a laser beam to repair the gingival tissues during a non-invasive technique called laser re-contouring to treat gummy smiles. In order to improve the gum tissue’s shape and make more of your upper teeth’s surface visible, the laser beam removes the extra gingival tissue.
- Maxillofacial Surgery– Extreme measures are another way of putting it. It is applied to tissues of the face and jaw that are deformed or injured. In these situations, a gummy smile is brought on by a number of symptoms. Numerous surgeries are carried out in the most difficult circumstances. Modern clinicians can resolve maxillofacial issues with the right training, expertise, and technology.
What To Expect In Results:
For a few months only, injectable treatments for a gummy smile typically produce immediate benefits. As a result, there won’t be a lengthy recuperation period or a lot of downtimes thereafter. However, for accurate results, you might need to book numerous sessions.
Alternatively, laser re-contouring and surgical methods provide longer-lasting effects that typically last a lifetime. In order to protect the intended outcomes of the treatment, your periodontist will urge you to maintain good dental hygiene to prevent gum infections.
All you need to do is consult with an expert and skillful dental practitioner who understand your goals, requirement, and expectation. Also, the performance of the treatment plays a major role in successful results. So, choose the experienced one from a reputable clinic.
10 Topmost Benefits:
Generally, there are countless benefits of getting a Gummy Smile Treatment in Islamabad. Some common and specific benefits are listed below
- Noticeable and instant results.
- Improve the appearance of gums.
- Quick performance.
- It doesn’t require cuts, stitches, or anesthesia.
- Brighten up your smile.
- No major side effects or complications.
- Suitable options for everyone.
- There will be no long recovery period.
- Cost-effective and affordable treatments.
- Enhance the quality of life.
Who Can Be A Good Candidate?
It is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria before undergoing any dental treatment. For a gummy smile, there is a basic criteria that are mentioned below.
- A person should be 18 or above.
- To have dark gums or excessive appearance.
- People who want to improve their smile.
- You must have realistic expectations.
- It is not for you if you have a severe gums problem.
Precautions To Take:
Before undergoing the procedure, the dental practitioner will prescribe you some precautions that are necessary to follow. A few common precautions are
- Do not take blood-thinning medications like aspirin.
- Avoid smoking tobacco or drinking alcohol.
- Brush your teeth twice a day.
- If you have infections, treat that first.
- Be prepared for the treatment.
You should be at the clinic on time on the day of the procedure. An expert dental practitioner will perform the process. If non-surgical treatments like injections or laser recommend you, then it may require minor anesthetic effects for the candidate’s comfort. Otherwise, any dental surgery requires local anesthesia to numb the targeted area completely.
The treatment will perform with simple steps and according to the recommended option. The total duration of the treatment will be a minimum of 30 to 60 minutes as it, depends on the type of method and according to the condition of the gums. After that, you can go home to rest.
After the Gummy Smile Treatment in Islamabad, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions. These are necessary to follow to maintain the results and oral health condition. A few of common instructions are mentioned below
- Brush your teeth 2 to 3 times a day.
- Better to avoid smoking tobacco.
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages.
- Attend further sessions regularly.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medication.
- In case of a severe reaction, inform your practitioner.
Cost Of Gummy Smile Treatment At RCS:
The exact cost of gummy smile treatment at the royal cosmetic clinic can vary from person to person. There are several factors that are included, and calculate your cost according to them. These factors will affect the cost, such as
- Dental practitioner’s fee.
- Type of gummy smile treatment.
- The number of sessions/injections.
- Clinic’s location.
- The reputation of the clinic.
- Anesthesia fee.
- Other additional charges.
After discussing these cost factors, your exact cost will be calculated according to your concerns and affordability. Contact us or visit our clinic if you want to know more about these factors.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, you might be a good candidate for the treatment if you have a gummy smile. Visit one of our dentists to learn more about this treatment. Our dental surgeons can assess your situation if you come in for a free consultation. Our rates are competitive in the market, and you could be the ideal candidate. To save time, make an online appointment before coming, though.