Many people dislike surgery because it can leave scars. Many people loathe both types of hair transplants since scars are inevitable in that case as well. However, everyone aspires to have a full head of glossy hair. Do you also wish to enhance the appearance of your thinning and balding hair? Is having a larger head of hair another one of your dreams? Royal Cosmetic Surgery’s Mesotherapy for Hair Loss in Islamabad-Pakistan is the most advanced and effective solution for your all queries. This is a non-surgical and non-invasive procedure which is the only right choice. Your hair volume and thickness will be increased without any side effects. This is also one of the most effective methods for androgenetic alopecia.
What is Mesotherapy for Hair Loss?
Several plant extracts, hormones, enzymes, and nutrients are used on this approach to rejuvenate and tighten pores and skin at the same time as additionally lowering fat. In order to stimulate the mesoderm layer withinside the scalp, ingredients are injected at an intensity of approximately 1 mm under the surface, and to help the hair’s natural regeneration and superficial injections are injected simply underneath the epidermal layer of the pores and skin, into the skin issues.
Principle of Mesotherapy For Hair Loss:
The science at the heart of the treatment is founded on the knowledge that the majority of hair loss issues are caused by inadequate nutrient intake, decreased blood flow to the scalp, hormonal imbalances, particularly those surrounding the hair follicles, and an excess production of the hair loss. A precise blend of particular chemicals, minerals, amino acids, vitamins, nucleic acids, and coenzymes, suited to the patient’s exact needs, is included in the mesotherapy treatment solution that is injected into the scalp. The procedure repairs by allowing for the continuous development of new, healthy hair strands.
Indications of Mesotherapy For Hair Loss:
Following are the indications of mesotherapy for hair loss:
- Hair loss caused by an unsuitable diet
- Circulation issues
- Changes in hormones
- Lactation and pregnancy
- Excessive sun exposure
- Excessive anxiety
- Alopecia androgenica
- Alopecia areata circumscribed
- Alopecia areata
Who Cannot Get Mesotherapy For Hair Loss:
This treatment is contraindicated if you have:
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Menstruation period
- Neoplastic diseases
- Taking of anticoagulants
- Skin inflammations, skin infections
Cost of Mesotherapy for Hair Loss:
The price of Mesotherapy for Hair Loss in Islamabad, Pakistan may ranges between PKR … to PKR … but honestly, we have not seen anyone who got rid of the hair growth problem and still mourn on the money that he has spent for the treatment of hair loss. Hence, you should rest assured and take the procedure. The cost may depend upon various factors like:
- Type of treatment
- Number of sessions
- The locality of the clinic
- Experience of the dermatologist
This is a cosmetic procedure that is not covered by insurance hence all the money will go out of your pocket. For a better understanding of the cost of Mesotherapy for Hair Loss in Islamabad, Pakistan, you may visit our clinic Royal Cosmetic Surgery for hair loss treatment and get all the information you want.
How To Prepare For Mesotherapy:
Dr. Abida Sardar advises the following preparatory steps before taking the sessions:
- Book a consultation with your doctor and find out about the results of the procedure. He will prepare you mentally.
- Avoid taking blood thinners one week before the procedure like aspirin or other over-the-counter drugs because they can interfere with the results.
The Procedure of Mesotherapy:
Following are the steps of the mesotherapy procedure:
- Applying numbing lotion to the scalp will help to lessen irritation since this treatment includes injecting a mixture of substances.
- Only short needles that are specifically designed for the process are utilised.
- The needle can be connected to a motorized handgun to provide several injections consecutively.
- Multiple doses of substances can be injected into the skin at different angles, reaching deeper layers of skin up to 1 to 4 mm.
- With each injection, a very small amount of fluid may be administered beneath your skin.
- You could need several sessions because this is not a one-session technique. The number of sessions may decrease by three to fifteen.
- At first, you would have shots every seven to ten days.
- If hairs start to grow then the duration between the sessions may be extended to one month in a month. But this purely depends upon the initial results.
Post Treatment Care:
Following precautions are recommended for the post-treatment care of mesotherapy for hair loss:
- Utilizing the suggested scalp care products
- Observe the advice of the medical professional who provided the treatment.
- Do not utilize the sauna or the tanning bed.
- Alcohol and tobacco use should be minimized.
Recovery Time of Mesotherapy For Hair Loss:
As all ingredients are injected through injections so there is no downtime of the procedure hence you can resume your daily activities on the same day of the procedure. But if it has caused swelling or bruising then you may need some time for recovery. Hair growth will start after some time and you will get a head full of hair.
Any hair restoration procedure’s outcomes usually vary from person to person, but in most circumstances, it takes two to three months before results are apparent. Although some patients report good improvements shortly after beginning therapy, it’s best to give the medication three to six months to work its full magic.
Combination of Mesotherapy and PRP:
It is highly recommended to combine mesotherapy and PRP. The results will be more dramatic and desirable with the combination. Hence we at Royal Cosmetic Surgery suggest you to combine both treatments. Cryotherapy can also be added in the whole process.
Advantages of Mesotherapy For Hair Loss:
Following are the advantages of mesotherapy for hair loss treatment:
- It is the safest procedure
- Increases scalp immunity
- Reduces scalp inflammation
- Hair loss slows down over time.
- The activation of hair growth
- Adipose gland activity is decreased, and curls appear cleaner, longer, and fuller.
- the delivery of blood and oxygen to the bulbs increases
- Dandruff is diminished
There are no specific side effects to the procedure but you may experience little itching, redness or allergy to any ingredient. You must inform your doctor about any sort of allergy in the first consultation to reduce the chances of allergic reactions in long run.
Book Consultation With Us:
If you want your Mesotherapy for Hair Loss in Islamabad, Pakistan to be done by the best cosmetic surgeon in Islamabad- Dr. Abida Sardar is the finest option for you. She has got hands from the heavens hence, you should consult the one who is expert in the field. Book your first consultation by calling us on the given number or filling out the form below.