No one wants to have scars, pigmentation or wrinkles on their face. Are you also suffering from the pigmentation and want to get rid of it then skin toning treatment in Islamabad is for you. Melasma, hyperpigmentation, chickenpox scars, fine lines, dark spots, and wrinkles all can be treated by this method. Both the tone and texture of the skin is improved. This will refreshen your skin in a new way. You will feel young and your skin will be rejuvenated as this process will improve the production of elastin and collagen.
About the procedure:
The laser skin toning procedure basically controls the production of melanin in the skin. It also manages its production. Melanin is removed from the body by natural ways. Spots and pigmented lesions can both be treated. Although various sessions are required for desired results but once completed, the results are permanent. This will restore the lost glow of the skin. Laser damages the cells that produce melanin. Tightening of wrinkles is also done.
Let’s face it, more women in our nation don’t know which products are best for their skin than you might think! They don’t even know what type of skin they have, which is the main reason why the majority of women experience premature skin problems. But the laser skin toning will bless you with following benefits:
- Sayonara to Scars & Acne scarring
- Scoop-up the Natural Facelift and Body Sculpting
- Blemishes be a Thing of Past
- No-time-soon-see-you— Melasma
- Wave a goodbye to Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- Dodge those Nasty Dark spots and Dark Circles
- No more Freaking out of Freckles
- Pull the Plug ON— Rosacea and Redness
Some people may experience success with laser skin lightening, while others may experience no change or only temporary results. It works best for:
- People with light complexion
- No history of hyperpigmentation.
- On the day of the appointment, there must not be any skin issues like eczema or sunburn.
- Have reasonable expectations for how the process will go.
- Struggling with worries about premature ageing.
- Must not be expecting or nursing.
- Experiencing melanosis in the mouth or on the nose.
- Those who want to eliminate skin imperfections like liver spots.
- People who have wrinkles, fine lines, age spots, and acne scars.
- Additionally, melasma, freckles, and birthmarks can all be treated with this procedure.
The cost of skin toning treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan varies depending upon different factors. Major factors that affect the cost are:
- The amount charged for each session varies greatly between practitioners and is based on the size of the area being treated, the severity of the lighting, and the tools employed. In order to improve the procedure’s chances of success, multiple sessions are frequently required.
General guidelines for the procedure:
Before the procedure:
- A test must be done on the small area of the body to check the sensitivity of the skin.
- If no adverse reaction is observed after sometime, then you may proceed with the treatment.
During the procedure:
- Numbing of skin by topical numbing cream.
- Focusing of laser beam on the treated area
- Destruction of skin cells by laser that produce melanin
- Your skin will be in contact with a small, handheld laser device, which may feel like a rubber band snapping against your skin.
- To keep your skin cool while receiving treatment, a jet of cold air might be applied to it.
- Melanin is destroyed into smaller particles.
- Skin tightening is done.
- Enhancing the appearance of fine lines and open pores in the skin, collagen production encourages skin remodeling.
- These broken down excess melanin minuscule particles are taken up by the bloodstream during the toning mode and eliminated from the body.
- The skin is shielded from laser damage during the procedure by the laser toning method, which selectively photothermolyzes extra melanin or pigmentation within the cells.
You will observe following results immediately after the treatment:
- Removal of dullness from the skin
- Pigmented lesions and areas may become lighter after treatment.
- Lighter, brighter, and smoother skin.
- In order to restore the strength, elasticity, and radiance that have been lost in the skin, this treatment is effective at remodeling the collagen in the skin.
- Increases blood flow and aids in the filling of wrinkles, fine lines, and signs of ageing.
- Being a non-ablative laser treatment that leaves no skin layer behind, there is very little discomfort durable outcomes.
After the procedure:
You are advised to observe following precautions after the procedure:
- You must not go in direct sunlight
- You must use sunblock of recommended SPF
- If skin becomes dry after treatment, use moisturizers free of irritants as prescribed by your dermatologist.
- The treated area should not be rubbed or scratched.
- Maximum recovery time required is 1 to 2 weeks.
- You may need sometime to see improvement in your skin condition.
- Skin may feel bruised and custy. Redness and inflammation is also common.
- You should wear sunscreen every time going under the sun.
Following adverse effects may be observed:
Any laser treatment may give you:
- redness and swelling
The time period of these effects may be 2 to 3 weeks. After that they will heal.
Choose us for Skin toning treatment:
Best Dermatologist in Islamabad says that laser skin toning is the only treatment that can change the texture of your skin and remove the pigmentation. Our experts recommends this non-invasive treatment because it is a gentler alternative to ablative laser treatments. Schedule your initial consultation with the professionals at royal cosmetic surgery clinic Islamabad today to find out which kind of treatment is best for your specific skin condition. Depending on your requirements, we can design a special strategy. You can call us directly or fill out the form below. Our team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.