Gone are the times when there were only synthetic treatments and procedures available. Now, with the advancement in science and technology, it has become possible to extract organic components and use them with ease for humans. Most people now prefer the use of organic components instead of synthetic ones. These are important in case to maintain a normal skin regimen. The satisfaction of our clients is important to us so we at Royal Cosmetic Surgery are offering the best Green Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan.
What is Green Peels Treatment?
A mixture of herbs and algae that is high in minerals, vitamins, and enzymes is used to make the Green Peel. Six plants are the main players in this particular herbal blend. Skin benefits from horsetail, aloe vera, ribwort, lungwort, pansy, and marigold are all different. Some are anti-inflammatory, while others help to heal wounds. Some increase skin suppleness, while others firm the skin. So you can rest assured that this procedure will not only rejuvenate your skin but also provide it with the required energy.
Problems to be Treated by Green Peel:
The following conditions are treated by Green Peel:
- Scars, sebaceous cysts, and dirty skin with many pores and seborrhea
- Skin that creases easily and has sagging facial contours
- Skin that has been tanned
- Anti-aging measures
- Various types of hyper pigments.
- Stains caused by stretching (striae)
- Sagging skin on the body (abdominal wall, upper arms, thighs)
Uses of Green Peel:
This procedure is used to treat scars, blemishes, acne-prone skin, large pores, sunspots, and hyperpigmentation. This peel will give you a brighter-looking appearance.
- This natural herb therapy gives you a noticeable boost of energy.
- Increases blood circulation and metabolism, resulting in natural skin texture improvement without peeling.
- Green Peel supplies the natural energy your skin requires to regenerate its cells.
- It aids in the reduction of age-related skin imperfections, impurity, scars, and pigment abnormalities.
- The treatment visibly enhances the appearance and surface of the skin.
- It is most effective when used as a repeated treatment several times per year.
Methods to Apply Green Peel Facial:
There are three ways to apply the Green Peel: Fresh Up, Energy, and Classic. Each approach massages the skin for extended periods of time and uses more herbal combinations.
- The Fresh Up Green Peel: is applied to tired, pale skin in order to cure pigmentation issues.
- The Energy Green Peel: is used to address hyperpigmentation, impurity, skin impurities, scars, and age-related skin issues.
- Classic Green Peel: Large pores, scars, early wrinkling, sun-damaged skin, and hyperpigmentation are all conditions that the Green Peel is used to address.
3 Steps of the Green Peel Method:
This procedure uses three steps process for rejuvenation of your skin. The whole process takes three hours to complete. The detail is as under:
Cleansing of the skin
|● The first procedure is to evaluate the skin.
● Then the skin is cleaned using specific cleansing procedures.
● The process consists of the preparation of the skin for the next step.
● This will do the unclogging of pores and nurturing of skin.
Application of Green peel facial
|● After cleansing, the peel is applied.
● Usage of different soothing techniques.
● Massaging of the mixture into the skin.
● Removing the top layer of skin. Microparticles in the herbal mixture will do this.
● Stimulation of cell renewal and collagen production
Compress and Moisturize
|● Peel application
● Skin compression and left for 20 minutes
● Both things are removed
● The Last step is applying a moisturizer to seal the treated skin
Aftercare for Green Peel:
- Despite being organic, the Green Peel is a medical-strength peel that requires adequate treatment.
- Following the removal of the Green Peel, we apply a relaxing facial mask tailored to your skin to aid in the healing process.
- We include a follow-up facial 5 days later with the Green Peel to repair the skin and provide it with the moisture it needs.
Regeneration and Renewal With Peeling Effect:
- The Green Peel procedure is used for peeling treatment.
- The Herbal Peeling combination is vigorously massaged into the skin following a thorough examination.
- Increased blood circulation, better nourishment, oxygen delivery, and speed-up skin rejuvenation.
- Depending on the skin’s texture, this effect ends after two to five days with a more or less intense peeling of the skin.
- Moreover, the skin needs to be cared for at home during this time.
- This will nourish the skin with beneficial nutrients.
Specific Benefits of Green Peel Treatment:
The Green Peel is utilized to treat any underlying issues that are preventing your skin from looking its best as well as the skin’s surface. Green Peel:
- Increases the dermis’s blood flow
- Boosts the flow of oxygen to the treated skin
- Enhances the texture and tone of the skin
- Encourages skin cellular regeneration
- Enhances the skin with necessary nutrients
Overall, these advantages will combine to offer you a bright, even skin tone over time. And that’s a result to take into account.
Side Effects of Green Peel Treatment:
Although this is a herbal treatment that does not have any specific side effects. Some of the minor effects that arise due to this therapy may include:
- Spots like sunburn will appear. So you must wear sunscreen as recommended by your physician while going outside.
- Swelling or inflammation
- This treatment does not have any downtime. But it is advisable to get it on Wednesday so as the peeling effect happens on weekends.
- You need to come back for another appointment after 5 to 7 days to get your dead skin cells removed.
Is the Procedure Painful?
Depending on massage pressure and consistency of the skin, this can involve sparkling and prickling, but no pain. At the utmost, the herbal massage can be slightly uncomfortable.
Cost of Green Peel Treatment:
The price of Green Peel Treatment price in Islamabad, Pakistan may cost PKR 15,000/session.
There are certain factors that affect the cost of green peel treatment. They are as under:
- Your price will vary according to the thickness of your peel, the expertise of your doctor, and the location of their office.
- In addition, some spas could charge extra for the brand’s aftercare items rather than include them in the cost of the overall service.
Why Choose Us?
Royal Cosmetic Surgery is the leading clinic in the field of aesthetic practices. We are blessed to have the services of world-renowned Dermatologist, Dr. Abida Sardar, who is the pioneer in the practice of aesthetic medicine in the capital. She is the best dermatologist for Green Peels Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan. You can consult us by filling out the form below or calling us directly on the given number. So what are you waiting for.