There are millions of individuals throughout the world who suffer from the unpleasant skin condition known as acne. It typically results from clogged skin pores from germs, oil, and dead skin cells. In addition to looking bad, severe facial acne can hurt and be uncomfortable. Moreover, we may pick at irritated acne lesions, which results in the development of acne scars that are challenging to get rid of without the right care. Fortunately, the royal cosmetic clinic offers the very efficient Radio Frequency for Acne Scars in Islamabad, which can help fade even the most persistent acne scars.
On this page, you will learn everything about the treatment, including its procedure, results, benefits, cost, and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What Are Acne Scars?
Inflammation of acne lesions leads to acne scars. The pore wall breaks down, causing the acne pore to expand. Some acne lesions are tiny, leaving superficial scars that heal fast. However, blemishes occasionally leak their contents into the surrounding tissue, leaving deeper scarring. In order to treat the scar, the skin produces new collagen fibers.
An Overview About Radio Frequency For Acne Scars:
A non-invasive and non-surgical method of facial skin resurfacing and rejuvenation for acne scars is radiofrequency treatment. Instead of a laser, it penetrates deeply into the skin and heals the skin tissue from the inside by using high-frequency radio waves.
Although Radio Frequency Treatment is frequently used to treat acne scars on the face, it can also be used to treat acne scars on the arms, back, neck, chest, forehead, and shoulders, among other body areas.
Therefore, the skin is rejuvenated, and acne scars are naturally filled. Collagen and elastin synthesis is also promoted. This procedure is a fantastic choice for addressing various skin issues in addition to reducing acne scars.
What To Expect In Results?
After undergoing radiofrequency treatment for acne scars, excellent outcomes are obtained. To get the intended results, though, numerous sessions are required. Typically, it takes 3-5 sessions to get rid of facial acne scars completely.
However, the quantity of sessions needed is determined by how severe the scarring is. In most cases, the results begin to show up after one session, but the full results take some time to show up.
The Benefits Of The Treatment:
Generally, this treatment has countless benefits for those with stubborn acne scars. Some major and common benefits are listed below.
- You will get rid of acne scars.
- Constrict the loose skin.
- The results will be effective and noticeable.
- Encourage wound healing.
- Encourage the formation of collagen and elastin.
- Raise the pore size.
- Improves the general texture of the skin on the face.
- Enhance the uneven textures.
- Affordable and cost-effective solution.
Who can Be A Right Candidate?
Before undergoing the procedure of Radio Frequency for Acne Scars in Islamabad, you must fulfill the candidacy criteria. Otherwise, your practitioner will not accept you as an eligible candidate. The basic criteria are mentioned below
- The age must be 18 or above of the candidate.
- You should not have active acne but has acne scars.
- If you want to enhance facial features in general.
- To seeks a non-invasive, non-surgical method of treating acne scars.
- The person must be mentally and physically healthy.
- To have expectations for the procedure that is reasonable.
How To Prepare Yourself?
The practitioner will guide you on how to prepare for the procedure. They will prescribe you a few precautions that are necessary to follow. Such as;
- Any time you are going outside, wear sunscreen.
- Before treatment, avoid using any blood thinners.
- Before the treatment, discuss any allergies or medical concerns with the practitioner.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Before getting treatment, take off any skincare or makeup.
Patients do not need general anesthesia because the Radio Frequency Treatment for acne scars is a non-invasive technique. However, some individuals might require numbing creams or topical anesthetic to make the procedure even more comfortable.
During the process, the practitioner applies high-frequency radio waves to the skin with the aid of a specialist gadget. Although they do not harm the surrounding or exterior skin, these waves rupture the scar tissue from the inside. Furthermore, the heat from the waves encourages the formation of collagen and elastin, which aids in skin resurfacing.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions that are necessary to follow. A few common post-care guidelines are listed below.
- Cold compresses are effective at reducing symptoms like skin irritation and redness.
- After the procedure, photosensitivity may start to develop and remain for a few weeks.
- Avoid being outside in the sun during this time. Apply substantial amounts of broad-spectrum sunscreen if you must go outside.
- Avoid picking or scraping the crust or scab; it happens frequently.
- So, apply moisturizer to the affected regions to stop itching.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treated areas needlessly.
Cost Of Acne Scar Treatment At RCS:
The price of Radio Frequency for Acne Scars in Islamabad depends on several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. Some common factors are
- Choosing an expert practitioner.
- Clinic’s location and reputation.
- The number of sessions.
- Size of area or number of scars.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know more about cost or its factors-related information, then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. We are here to give you complete details.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
When choosing a specialist who specializes in doing this treatment, you must exercise considerable caution. Look for a dermatologist who is skilled and informed regarding Radio Frequency Treatment for acne scars.
Feel free to consult qualified specialists from Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic to perform this procedure. Complete the online consultation form to arrange a free consultation with our specialist. We offer RF therapy at a lesser cost compared to other clinics.