Staining of teeth happens because of various reasons. The reasons may range from your food choices, oral hygiene and the type of medications you use more often. Stains may be present on the surface of teeth or they are present under the enamel. However, people do have both of these stains which is a more serious concern. Many types of treatments are available for teeth whitening, but they are not liked by all people like scaling and bleaching. As these methods may harm a little, so many people want new treatments like Teeth Whitening Strips in Islamabad, Rawalpindi & Pakistan.
What are Teeth Whitening Strips?
By using hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide to remove stains, whitening strips for your teeth are able to make them whiter. When a molecule called carbamide peroxide comes into contact with water, it decomposes into a different molecule called hydrogen peroxide.
Bleaching chromogens occur in the deeper dentin layer of your tooth, where peroxides from whitening strips enter after penetrating the outer layer of your tooth called the enamel. Colourful molecules called chromogens are pigmented, which are present both inside and outside of your tooth and stain it.
A well-liked dental product called whitening strips has the potential to lighten and eliminate stains from teeth. They can be a simpler and more affordable option, even though they are not as effective as procedures from a dentist’s office. People should be cautious when using the strips, though, and check the components before using them.
Types of Stains:
Extrinsic staining and intrinsic staining are the two types of staining.
This type of staining affects the outer surface of your teeth. Mostly environmental factors contribute to the process. Some of the causes are:
- Certain eatable products like coffee, tea and dark berries.
- Certain metals may also contribute like copper or iron etc
This type affects the internal structure of your tooth. Factors that contribute to the procedure include:
- Enamel erodes because of age-related factors
- Antibiotics discolouration like because of tetracycline
- Fluorides may contribute
- Disorders because of any other tooth-related issue
Whitening Strips Target Both Extrinsic and Intrinsic Stains:
Stains caused by all the above factors can be treated by these strips. They can also treat those stains that have a yellowish hue. They are best when you are trying to brighten the colour of your teeth or only want to give your teeth a little touch-up. But professional whitening can only be done by the best dentist in Islamabad.
How do Teeth Whitening Strips Work?
- These strips consist of gels that are hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide.
- Teeth are covered in that gel.
- Those strains are stripped off that are on the surface.
- Further, this gel penetrates the enamel and dentin.
- This process will saturate the gel there and will remove intrinsic stains.
Advantages of Teeth Whitening Strips:
Following are the Benefits of Teeth Whitening in Islamabad:
- The least expensive method of tooth whitening is using whitening strips. This makes it a cost-effective choice.
- Making use of the strips is simple. Before using the strips, no preparation is necessary.
- Due to their lightweight design and tiny size, they are portable.
- both inexpensive and simple to buy
- might be located online or at a variety of stores.
- convenient and quick
- It’s simple to use and take away
- In the convenience of your own home, treatment is provided.
Disadvantages of Whitening Strips:
- Uneven whitening
- May cause gum problems
- May lead to sensitive teeth and gums
- Yellow or Gray Spots
- Disruption of Your Oral Microbiome
Are Teeth Whitening Strips Safe?
Yes, most whitening strips are a secure method to whiten teeth when used properly. They might harm your enamel, though, if they contain the chemical chlorine dioxide. To clean swimming pools and remove your enamel, this chemical oxide and acid are used.
The directions on your teeth whitening strips must be adhered to precisely. You may have a risk of damaging your gum tissue and tooth enamel if you use them more regularly or for longer periods of time.
How Long Does It Take to See the Results?
- You must read the instructions before using the strips.
- You must read all the instructions before using the package.
- These strips will give you the desired results if you use them two times, twice a week.
- The strips need to be left on the teeth for 30 minutes each time.
- In just one week, you could significantly lighten the colour of your teeth.
On the other hand, other products might just need to be applied once daily to get the same effects. Use these products as directed for the greatest results, and pay close attention to the directions. Usually, it takes three weeks before you notice a difference in their teeth. Some people, however, may not see a difference for up to 8 weeks.
Tips for Long-Lasting Results:
- Do not consume coloured foods such as wine, tea, coffee, cherries, chocolate, beets, all berries, or dark sauces.
- Avoid meals and beverages containing acids, such as soda, pickles, lemons, limes, and other pickles.
- Foods You Can Eat include crunchy produce, especially celery, carrots, apples, and green beans. Increased saliva helps neutralise acids and clean the teeth.
- Don’t Eat Hot and Cold Foods
Cost of Teeth Whitening Strips:
The cost of teeth whitening strips may vary. Usually, it falls between 5,000 to 20,000 PKR.
This price covers the whole treatment plan i.e. the cost of the number of strips you are about to use during the whole session. This procedure is cheaper than going to the dentist’s office for professional cleaning.
Factors affecting the cost of teeth whitening strips:
- The experience of the dentist
- The skills of the dentist
- The locality of the clinic.
- The brand of the strips and brand to be used.
- Some other charges.
Additionally, if you have any questions regarding financial information, feel free to get in touch with our team at any time. They will provide you with detailed information and useful advice.
Enjoying Your New Smile
Your teeth should stay white with proper dental care for at least a year or more, depending on the type of teeth whitening procedure you have. Please feel free to ask us any questions you may have so we can address them. You can call us directly or fill out the form below for the best Teeth Whitening Strips in Islamabad, Pakistan.