About Teeth Whitening:
Teeth whitening is a very simple procedure. It is also a job done by Dentists. It is a procedure of an hour. But if your condition of teeth is very severe then it may take a few sessions. Teeth are a very sensitive part of our body so, the whitening should be done by the dentist. Some people have sensitive teeth some have allergies, and some have gum diseases, enamel, and cavities issues. Some have yellow paled teeth.
Types of Teeth Whitening procedure:
There are two main procedures of teeth whitening. These procedures are applied to people under certain conditions. However, these are listed below with little details:
Laser Teeth Whitening:
Laser teeth whitening is the latest procedure. It is becoming popular day by day due to its splendid results. The teeth whitening bleach is used in this treatment. In this treatment, whitening bleach is applied to teeth and warmed up with a laser and it is an expensive procedure as compared to other methods.
Zoom Teeth Whitening:
On the other side, zoom teeth whitening is also the latest procedure to make your smile brighter. In this procedure, the Zoom whitening gel is applied to teeth along with laser light. Hydrogen peroxide is a zoom agent which is used along with heat. It is also an expensive procedure. It is a less sensitive procedure compared to laser teeth whitening. The Zoom whitening procedure is famous nowadays for its long-lasting results.
What Are The Reasons?
Teeth whitening is necessary because it resolves many issues like:
- To get rid of many gum diseases.
- It also freshens your breath.
- It removes stains from your teeth.
- It helps to get rid of many allergies.
Results of Teeth Whitening:
After getting teeth whitening treatment, the outcomes will be effective and instant. You will get long-lasting effects with a perfect smile. Sometimes, results may depend on how many sessions a candidate gets. Moreover, the white and bright teeth make you confident.
Benefits of Teeth Whitening:
You can achieve a lot of benefits from teeth whitening. A few common are mentioned below:
- It is a 100% hygienic procedure.
- It makes you confident.
- You can smile openly with full self-confidence.
- It can be affordable for people.
- Its results are long-lasting.
- It is a short procedure and it does not take hours as it is only a one-hour procedure.
- It also makes your teeth healthy.
- It never causes any damage to gums or enamel.
- You can enjoy every food which you want as it also helps you to get rid of sensitivity.
What To Do Before Teeth Whitening?
One thing that has to be done before teeth whitening is that if you have any cavities in your teeth you need to treat them before teeth whitening.
After this treatment, you should avoid a few things:-
- Avoid drinking beverages directly that can cause stains on your teeth like cold drinks, tea, coffee, wine, etc.
- Use a straw to take beverages.
- Do not use products that contain tobacco.
- Take a healthy diet like yogurt, oatmeal, bananas, plain rice, eggs, etc.
- Take rest for a few days after treatment.
- Take prescribed medicine properly.
- Brush your teeth after every meal for long-lasting results of treatment.
- Use dental floss as needed.
Cost of Teeth Whitening:
The Cost of Teeth Whitening treatment in Islamabad ranges between 5,000 PKR to 30,000 PKR. Also, it is a common procedure that can be performed in multiple sessions. So, the cost may get affected by a few factors, such as:
- Dentist’s fee.
- Location of the clinic.
- Session requirements.
- Other checkup sessions.
Is there any risk in the teeth whitening procedure?
There is no risk in the teeth whitening procedure. There are some effects of treatment that are temporary and can vanish after 2 to 3 days. These are:-
It can make your teeth sensitive for 2 to 3 days. It happens due to bleach which is applied to teeth during the procedure. It can disappear within 2 to 3 days after the procedure.
It may also cause mild irritation in your gums. It happened due to the mouthpiece tray which is used in the procedure. It also disappears after 2 to 3 days.
Teeth whitening is a very famous procedure due to its long-lasting benefits. If you want to boost your confidence with white teeth along with a perfect smile then you must consider our Royal Cosmetic clinic in Islamabad. We are providing the best dentists in Islamabad. Our treatment is fully safe and 100% hygienic. Come to us and avail the best, safe, and hygienic teeth whitening procedure.