The main issue about people has stubborn fat. But many of them are worried about the specific fatty part of the body, including the abdomen, arms, legs, etc., especially for females; having attractive legs and exact shapes is the main concern. Good news for them! Royal Cosmetic Clinic is offering a very common treatment for eliminating unwanted fats from legs known as Thigh Liposuction in Islamabad. It will be effective for your legs and provide you with long-lasting results.
On this page, you will learn about its procedure, results, benefits, cost, and many more. So, take a moment and read the following details.
What Is Liposuction?
A surgical procedure called liposuction includes a suction technique to remove fat from particular body parts, such as the belly, hips, thighs, buttocks, arms, or neck. Additionally, liposuction contours (shapes) these areas. Liposuction is also known as lipoplasty and body sculpting.
Is It Effective For Thighs?
Yes, it is effective for overall legs. As mentioned above, liposuction is used to perform on several parts of the body. It might be the best solution if you want to get the contoured and accurate shape of your thighs. It is suitable for all types of people, and you will get long-lasting and effective results.
Since liposuctions for thighs were given the go-ahead, demand for them has increased. However, following diet plans and exercise routines is challenging because this is where body fat is located.
What To Expect In Results?
After getting a treatment, you may have to wait for at least 3 to 4 months, or it depends. After that, you will start to notice the results on your thighs. You will obtain long-lasting, effective, and desired results and your legs’ shape.
On the other side, choosing an expert and professional cosmetic surgeon who can perform your treatment perfectly is necessary because performance matters greatly in successful results.
Generally, there are countless benefits for those who choose Thigh Liposuction in Islamabad to get the desired shape of their legs. Anyhow, the common benefits are mentioned below.
- Long-lasting and successful results.
- Painless treatment due to anesthesia.
- Smooth performance without any complications.
- No major side effects or risks in it.
- Improve your unattractive thigh shape.
- Contoured accurately.
- Cost-effective procedure.
- Boost up your self-confidence and self-esteem.
Who Can Be A Right Candidate?
Before undergoing any surgical procedure, it is necessary to fulfill the candidacy criteria to get the expected results. Your cosmetic surgeon will examine your condition and let you know whether you are eligible for the treatment or not. Anyhow, the basic criteria for thigh lipo surgery are mentioned below.
- You must be above 18 years of age.
- Those who have realistic expectations of lipo surgery.
- A person must be healthy mentally and physically.
- It is only for those who eliminate fat packs from their legs.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women aren’t eligible.
How To Prepare Yourself For The Treatment?
Your practitioner will prescribe you some precautions that are very important to follow. So that is how you will not experience any complications during or after the treatment. Anyhow, some vital precautions and preparation are mentioned below.
- Submit your medical history.
- Avoid taking blood thinning medication before two weeks.
- Do not smoke tobacco or drink alcohol.
- Maintain a healthy diet plan and drink a lot of water.
- Keep in your mind it is not a treatment for obesity or weight loss.
- If you have any infection, get treatment for that first.
How Will It Perform?
The procedure will be performed by an experienced cosmetic surgeon and under local anesthesia. Thigh lipo surgery can be performed differently; these are mentioned below.
- Lipo of the inner thighs: This procedure involves sucking out the fat from the inner thighs. In situations when there is severe skin sagging, this plastic surgery operation can be done with a medial thigh lift.
- The outer thighs lipo surgery: is one of the body parts that are most frequently targeted by liposuction. The saddlebags and thighs can both be performed to improve the figure’s harmony.
- Lipo for the inner knees: The inner knees benefit from being treated concurrently with the inner thigh liposuction. By altering the knees, this technique helps to improve the legs.
The procedure’s total duration may vary depending on the person’s condition, but the average duration is 2 to 3 hours. After the procedure, you can go home for proper bed rest.
After the procedure, the practitioner will prescribe you some aftercare instructions for better recovery. Some of the basic and common instructions are mentioned below
- You can walk in better shape.
- Do not go out in direct sunlight.
- Use ice cubes if you feel irritation or swelling.
- Take antibiotics to prevent infection.
- Keep your treated area dirt free and clean.
- Avoid using blood thinners for at least two weeks.
- Don’t drink alcohol or smoke tobacco.
- In case of any severe reaction, inform your surgeon immediately.
Cost Of Thighs Liposuction At Rcs:
The cost of Thigh Liposuction in Islamabad may depend from person to person as there are several factors that can affect the cost of the treatment. These common factors are mentioned below
- Expert cosmetic surgeon’s fee.
- Location or reputation of the clinic.
- Type of thigh lipo surgery.
- Other additional charges.
Furthermore, if you want to know the exact cost of the treatment or its factors, then you can contact us or visit our clinic anytime. Our experts will guide you accurately.
Book Your Appointment With Us!
Therefore, you might be pleased to learn that FDA-approved liposuctions can now get rid of extra thigh fat! We can perform even aggressive thigh liposuction at the Royal Cosmetic Clinic, treating both the inner and outer thighs. Even in cases that are repeated, our surgeons’ approaches aim to have a very minimal infection risk. So, please don’t wait and book your appointment with us.