Do you know what is the biggest nightmare of man? It is none other than baldness. The most common type of hair loss is Androgenic Alopecia or pattern baldness. This is gender specific and mostly affects males. The pattern of attack also differs in both. In males, this happens in the form of receding hairline while in females whole hair thinning happens. If this type of baldness is not treated properly and on an urgent basis, this can become the cause loss of all hair. With the advent of new technologies, hair loss treatments have also been revolutionized. Regenera Activa and Micrograft Treatment Islamabad are one of the most advanced treatments available in Pakistan. This is a non-invasive treatment that is safe and effective.
Regenera Activa at a glance:
- Best results: after just one treatment
- The procedure time: one hour
- Back to work: immediately
- Anaesthesia: local anaesthesia at the injection site
- Downtime: Minimal
What are Regenera Activa and Micrograft?
Regenera Activa Hair Treatment in Islamabad is a recent hair restoration procedure that is minimally invasive and requires no recovery time is called Micrograft Hair Restoration, driven by Regerna Activa.
- It is the most effective rejuvenation and tissue renewal treatment for hair. It makes use of a special mixture of progenitor cells, growth factors, and stem cells. These cells are taken from the patient’s own body in a minimally invasive method.
- These are then reinjected into the area that needs to be treated. This technique is used in many different medical specialities, including cosmetic dermatology, trichology, plastic surgery, orthopaedics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, etc.
Three steps are required for the minimally invasive procedure.
- Using a tiny biopsy tool, harvest graft tissue (about 2.5ml), typically from the nape of the neck.
- Filtering the obtained samples to remove the most concentrated growth factors, stem cell ancestors, and progenitor cells
- Injecting the cells into the region that has to be healed.
From the tissue sampled, progenitor cells, stem cell precursors, and growth factors with regenerative properties are separated and given to the target scalp locations, where they start the repair process by forming blood vessels in the skin and hair follicle regeneration.
How Micorgraft Hair Restoration, Powered by Regenera® Activa works
These vital cells encased within the Micrograft offer a strong site-regulated pharmacy that act as modulatory agents for hair growth and the healing of damaged tissues through the
- Matrix output has increased
- growth factors are more abundant
- growth of tissue neo-angiogenesis
- Biological processes that control tissue remodelling and inflammation
What areas can be treated with Regenera Activa?
The following areas can be treated:
- Wound healing/ scars
How would Regenera Activa affect my body?
Results are noticeable roughly 30 days after a single treatment as the natural reactivation process progresses and hair starts to grow. However, the total efficiency may differ from person to person as it depends on the body’s ability to regenerate cells as well as how far the ailment has already advanced at the time of treatment. 6 months after therapy, significant benefits are typically visible.
What is the duration of the results?
- For more than two years, in some circumstances, a single Regenera treatment continues to stimulate hair growth.
- In spite of the fact that the method initially activates hair regeneration, it’s crucial to support and encourage the steady development of healthy hair in terms of coverage and strength.
- Maintaining the health of your hair with our specialised procedures like PRP and/or mesotherapy is essential for getting the best results.
- Due to the individual nature of every case, we can customise treatments to fit your particular pattern of hair loss by employing specialised diagnostic instruments.
Benefits of Treatment:
Following are the important benefits of Regenera Activa and Micrograft Treatment:
- To get the best results from Regenera Activa, just one treatment is needed.
- There are fewer dangers or consequences because the procedure is minimally intrusive.
- In order to make the operation completely natural and reduce the danger of allergic reactions or other side effects, Regenera Activa uses your body’s stem cells as the treatment.
- The procedure is discrete and risk-free because there is no downtime required and patients can go about their everyday lives as usual.
- Utilizing short tissue preparation and natural tissue disintegration techniques, the procedure is swift and efficient.
Cost of Treatment:
Because it is based on a number of varying circumstances, the cost of Regenera Activa and Micrograft Treatment Islamabad is not set. The following are some variables that affect the price of Regenera Activa Treatment:
- where the clinic is
- an expert in dermatology
- intended outcomes
- Hair loss severity
- Count of sessions
If you want to learn about the exact treatment cost in your case, please get in touch with our experts.
Consult an Expert:
So if you are also thinking about getting treatment regarding hair loss you may consult us. Our experts in Regenera Activa and Micrograft Treatment Islamabad are experienced in the field. They are always ready to guide you at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad. You can fill out the online form to schedule an appointment, you can also give us a call or visit our clinic, and our staff representatives will guide you further.