The trend that started on the ticktock has taken the world by storm recently. Nowadays, it has become possible to change almost every part of your body. Don’t like your nose? You can modify it. Dislike your cheeks? Get a filler. Similarly, if you want to change the shape of your eyes, you can go for Fox eyes lift in Islamabad. Fox eyes or designer eyes have gained popularity in the cosmetic sector with their amazing benefits. Even the supermodels like Bella Hadid and Kendal Jenner showed their interest while some say they have already gone through the process. These almond-shaped and upturned eyes are all the rage. If you also want to get Fox eyes lift in Islamabad: Get yourself sultry eye look then you are at the right place. This blog will explain to you all about Fox Eye: Procedure, Benefits, Risks & Cost.
What is Fox Eye Lift?
Fox eyes lift in Islamabad is a non-invasive procedure that dermatologists use to lift your brows and give your face a model-like appearance. Following are some of the reasons that become base before getting this lift:
- If you want to modify the shape of your brows
- You want to get fox brows
- If you want to wide open your eyes
- Your lids are hooded and you or you want to treat droopy eyelids
- If your eyes are asymmetrical then these threads are a popular option to give your eye a beautiful symmetrical appearance.
Ideal Candidate for Fox Eye Lift:
This is a highly individualized procedure and every client receives a customized treatment.
- If you have deep-set eyes
- You have a fairly natural low medial brow
- You have a high-arched lateral brow to start with.
- You have minimal fat in your orbit (eye socket).
- Your skin tends to have a higher degree of collagen.
All of this will make you an ideal candidate for an eyelift.
- Lifting the outside corner of the upper eyelid and slightly pulling it toward the temples are the basic steps in this type of cosmetic procedure.
- A barbed, soluble suture thread is used to pull the skin up and out during the “fox eye” procedure, which is non-surgical.
- The barbs on the thread latch onto the dermal layer of the skin after a plastic surgeon inserts it.
- The barbs on the threads will hold the skin in place while the doctor pulls them in the direction of the eye’s corner.
How Long Does the Treatment Take to Work?
Thread lifts produce results right away. The threads themselves, it should be noted, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin, which helps to counteract the effects of ageing on your skin. Your skin’s quality continues to rise over the coming weeks.
How Long Do Results Last?
The Fox Eyes Lift only produces transient results. You may think about repeating the procedure once your body safely and gradually dissolves the threads. Although this varies between people and can be influenced by outside factors like lifestyle, results usually last for about a year. You should be aware that Vie Aesthetics also provides a range of threads that are marginally different. Which treatment is best for you will be suggested by our doctor.
Thread lift vs Surgical Options:
A minimally invasive procedure, the Fox Eyes Lift omits all the risks, expenses, and difficulties associated with traditional surgery. An operation known as blepharoplasty is the surgical equivalent of an eye lift. To remove extra skin and ageing muscle during blepharoplasty, the surgeon makes incisions right into the eyelids. That process might be costly and taxing. Although they cannot stop further ageing, the results of blepharoplasty procedures are also irreversible. The cost, pain, and versatility of thread lifts are significantly higher.
Benefits of A Fox Eye Lift:
- An effect that is Highly Customizable
- Increases Collagen and Elastin Production
- Without Incisions or Scarring
- Treatment of Eyelids that sag
- Improves skin elasticity, tone, and texture
- Smooths and lifts skin, diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimal downtime
Redness, bruising and swelling are some of the risk factors associated with the procedure.
How Much Does a Fox Eye Thread Lift Cost?
Both the cost and each procedure are unique to you and your needs. We invite you for a free first consultation because we understand that cost is crucial. The plastic surgeon will be available for a consultation, during which you can discuss any worries or ask questions. We will provide you with the ideal option for you at the most affordable cost. An exact estimate of the cost will be provided on your first visit.
Why Is Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad Perfect for Fox Eye-lift?
- We have state-of-the-art facilities
- Our best dermatologists in Islamabad should be your preferred option
- This treatment of Fox Eye Thread Lift is referred to as the ultimate procedure for people travelling from abroad to Pakistan
- Dr Ayusha Khan is considered to be the best thread lift doctor in Islamabad. She is the only doctor who can give you the lift like Hadids, Jenners and Kardashians.
Book your first consultation with us and get to know about the procedure as well as the cost of the procedure of fox lift in Islamabad.