Weight gain or obesity is a major concern of a lot of people. They need to improve the appearance and shape of their abdomen. This excess skin and fat are removed from the body in the procedure of Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty) In Islamabad. Fascia or connective tissues in the abdomen are also tightened during the process. Repositioning of the remaining skin is done to give a toned appearance to the abdomen. Those who are best suited for the procedure are who have excess skin or fat around the belly button or a weak lower abdominal wall. If you also desire to get rid of extra fat from your body, you must also consult the best Aesthetic Physician in Islamabad. We at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are always delighted to serve you.
Who is a Good Candidate for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Everyone has different needs when it comes to the field of cosmetic surgery. It means every procedure is highly individualized. This means you must only go for this procedure when you yourself want to go for it rather than satisfy anyone else. Following are the best candidates for Abdominoplasty:
- You are a good candidate for a tummy tuck if you have:
- You are in good physical health and mentally stable.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You do not smoke or have quit smoking since sometimes.
- Your appearance is bothering you
How do I Choose a Plastic Surgeon for Tummy Tuck Surgery?
Any cosmetic procedure involves many choices prior to the procedure. The most important one is the selection of the surgeon. As this is a delicate procedure so the first and foremost step during the procedure is the choice of a board-certified plastic surgeon. He must be a member of the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons (PAPS).
All PAPS Surgeons possess the following qualities:
- They are all certified by the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons (PAPS).
- He has completed six years of training in surgery after completing compulsory medical education
- He has completed three years of plastic surgery residency training
- He must have done his graduation from an accredited medical school
- He must have passed comprehensive oral and written exams
- He practices in an accredited surgical facility
- He completes patient safety courses annually
You must not confuse yourself with other boards who are sound alike. Incorporated in 1993, PAPS stands for the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons. In Pakistan, there is no other organisation that fully represents plastic, reconstructive, and aesthetic surgeons.
The bylaws and code of conduct for this association bind its members and demand that they uphold the highest levels of ethics and professionalism.
You may be sure that the plastic surgeon you choose is qualified, well-trained, and board certified by the Pakistan Association of Plastic Surgeons (PAPS) if you choose one who is a member of the association.
Choose Royal Cosmetic Surgery for Tummy Tuck in Islamabad:
Do you also crave for a flat belly as the flat abdomen is a hallmark of a beautiful body contour? Then you must not worry as Tummy Tuck Cost in Islamabad is reasonable. Dr. Naveed Azhar is the Best Surgeon for Tummy Tuck in Islamabad. He is a board-certified and highly sought out professional in the field of cosmetic surgery. He has performed more than 10000 successful tummy tuck surgeries in his long years of experience. So, are you also considering getting the tummy tuck surgery in Islamabad then you can call us at the given number or fill out the form below.