Why Does Skin Pigmentation Occur?
Skin pigmentation in Islamabad occurs because of the melanin production in the body. Melanin pigment is responsible for skin pigmentation, and it is produced by melanocytes. So, the amount of melanin basically determines the skin’s color. Its excess growth may lead to other cosmetic conditions.
Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Islamabad:
Topical treatments such as creams and ointments are effective in addressing this condition, smoothing the skin, and rejuvenating the brightness of the skin. These ointments and creams contain hydroquinone and retinoids, which reduce melanin production and address this condition.
This procedure involves exfoliation of the outer layer of the skin. A chemical solution is applied to the outer layer of the skin. This solution removes the outer layer, stimulates cellular activity, and leads to the appearance of an even skin tone.
The application of laser energy is deemed an effective treatment. Laser energy has twofold advantages. Firstly, it targets the excess melanin and lowers the amount of melanin, and secondly, it also stimulates collagen production. Collagen adds to the smoothness of the skin and makes the skin appear younger and more attractive
This procedure is also performed to exfoliate or remove the outermost layer of the skin. A specific device is used to gently break down and remove the skin and improve the skin tone, texture, and complexion. This procedure encourages the growth of new skin cells, leading to even skin tone.
Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Islamabad: How To Prevent It?
- Keep your skin protected from the sun
- Prefer wearing protective clothes and sunglasses to protect the skin from UV radiation
- Apply gentle skin care products that are suitable to your skin and do not cause irritation
- Do not use harsh scrubs or aggressive exfoliants, as their use could damage the skin
- You may experience hormonal changes, especially during pregnancy; consult with your doctor for effective treatment
- Do not scratch or pick the skin, as it can also alter the tone of the skin
- Maintain a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle, and drink plenty of water
- Refrain from using allergy-causing products as they can trigger inflation
- If you observe any change in skin tone and texture, visit your dermatologist for effective treatment
Skin Pigmentation Treatment in Islamabad: Best Dermatologist
Dr Abida Sardar is one of the best dermatologists in Islamabad. If you are facing skin-related issues such as pigmentation, scars, wrinkles, and stretch marks, then she should be your first choice because she is deemed a pioneer of the aesthetic industry in Islamabad as she has been serving for 14 years in the field, makes her unbeatable choice for skin-related issues’ treatment.
The Bottom Line:
Skin pigmentation in Islamabad refers to the color of the skin. Melanin pigment produces pigmentation. Pigmentation may worsen with the excess production of melanin, and its lower production also changes the skin’s normal tone. It does not cause pain or discomfort but produces aesthetic concerns. Several topical and minimally invasive procedures deal with this condition.
Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad is a one-stop destination for all sorts of aesthetic concerns. If you are observing excess melanin production or any other skin issue, visit Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to address skin-related issues and improve your skin’s texture and glow