Tear trough filler therapy, also known as under-eye filler or dermal filler, is a well-liked aesthetic treatment for tired-looking eyes. It is a non-surgical procedure in which a gel-like substance is carefully injected into specific regions around the eyes. This procedure restores volume that has been lost as we age. It lessens the deep wrinkles and lines and the skin is smoother, younger-looking, and more radiant. This blog will explain to you about Tear Trough Fillers in Islamabad, Pakistan.
You may get rid of that hollowness around your eyes. Additionally, you may add volume to other areas of the face using the tear trough procedure. In order to give the face a more youthful appearance, it adds volume to the lips, brows, cheeks, marionette lines, and nasolabial folds. Moreover, you may apply this filler all over the face to create a liquid facelift or liquid eye lift. In certain patients, this can be very effective.
Who’s a good candidate for tear trough filler? It is possible to make the face appear more awake by using tear trough filler to make the trough less noticeable. There are many people who would be good candidates for the procedure, particularly those who have done their research and have reasonable expectations. But prior to any cosmetic procedure, you should always speak with a doctor about your medical history. If any of the following apply to you, you may be a candidate for tear trough filler:
- Have thin, healthy skin
- Realistic expectations
- An understanding that the treatment is temporary
- Mild to moderate sagging under the eyes.
As an alternative, you might not qualify if:
- You have excess skin beneath your eyes and very thin skin overall.
- Your tear troughs are very deep, you have extra fat under your eyes
- A localised skin infection is active
- You have a medical condition that makes complications more likely.
- Your eyes are very dark in colour.
What Happens When Tear Trough Fillers are Injected?
- Your dermatologist needs 5 to 10 minutes to complete the procedure.
- First step is to clean the area.
- Then your health care provider will icce the area.
- Your medical professional will then inject the filler several tiny times along your tear troughs. He will use a tiny needle or a blunt-tipped cannula (a thin tube).
- In the first 48 hours, you might experience some minor redness or swelling, but that usually goes away on its own.
- Your eyes will appear full right away.
- Sleeping face down or touching your eyes during the first 48 hours is advised.
- You may reduce swelling, if you’d like by applying ice or a cold compress.
How Much Does the Procedure Cost?
Depending on how many syringes you require, tear trough fillers vary in price. One syringe may be used by the medical professional for both sides if your tear troughs are shallow. You might require one syringe for each side if your tear troughs are deep.
Does It Work for Eye Bags and Dark Circles?
To treat dark circles, eye bags, and under-eye hollows, tear trough fillers are a great option. Consider a blepharoplasty if your eye bags are particularly bad.
How Long do tear-trough Fillers Last?
The majority of patients keep the effects of their treatments for 6 to 18 months, but each patient’s response to a tear trough treatment will vary greatly. Numerous variables, including your age, skin type, way of life, and level of muscle activity, will affect this. Consider eye bag removal surgery, which provides results that last 10 years or longer, if your eye bags are moderate to severe.
What Are the Risks with Tear Trough Fillers?
- After using a tear trough filler, the area/lumps are overfilled.
- After-filler under-eye discoloration
- After-filler swelling under the eyes.
- Dark skinned patients looking for eye fillers to treat their dark circles.
What can I Do Instead of a Tear-Trough filler?
- Injections for wrinkles.
- Peeling chemicals.
- Hydro-Facial with Fractional Radiofrequency (V-FR).
- Pulsed, intense light.
- LED Light Treatment
- Clinical facials.
Do Tear-trough Fillers Really Work?
Tear-trough fillers may be a solution if you have deep creases under your eyes. Hyaluronic acid injections under your lower eyelids are a common part of the procedure. As a result, the area appears fuller. The treatment must be repeated every one to two years because the effects are transient.
Who is Not Suitable for Tear Trough Filler?
If any of the following apply to you, tear trough filler may not be the best option for you:
- Incredibly thin skin
- Genetics or lifestyle choices-related dark circles
- Complications-adding medical conditions.
What if I Don’t Like the Result?
It may take a few weeks for tear trough fillers to settle. Hyaluronidase, which takes less than 24 hours to take effect, can be used to dissolve them if you decide that you do not like them after this time. That means you can return to your regular self right away if you’re ever dissatisfied with the outcome.
Book Your Consultation:
If you are thinking of getting tear trough fillers in Islamabad then you may contact us. Dr. Maryam Malik is the best dermatologist in islamabad. Our trained staff at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad will help you fulfill your dream of fuller eyes. So, call us directly or fill out the form given below.