The psychological damage that hair loss causes cannot be ignored. A head full of hair defines the personality of an individual and extends confidence, self-esteem and the element of self-assurance. But what if someone is dealing with receding hairlines or losing hair? Undoubtedly, that person will be in emotional trauma. Hair fillers in Islamabad give a fuller hair-head appearance. This non-surgical hair treatment not only eliminates the pain of hair loss but also boosts the confidence of an individual. In this blog, we are going to adress the common FAQS about hair filler treatment.
FAQS about hair filler treatment
How effective is this treatment?
This hair treatment restores a natural-looking appearance and conceals bald patches of the scalp. It does not involve incisions and is minimally invasive. Men and women both can undergo this procedure to address hair loss or receding hairlines and regain a fuller head appearance.
What are the benefits of this procedure?
- People seeking a non-surgical procedure can get this treatment to treat the issue of thinning hair
- Adds to the thickness and volume of hair and improves the appearance of the scalp
- Offers quick results with minimal downtime and also does not involve pain factors
- It is a customised treatment that deals with the specific requirements of patients
Is this hair treatment permanent?
No. This is not a permanent solution. You will only get temporary results. The duration of results may vary from person to person. The results of this procedure can last from a few months to a year. Though its results are not enduring, with additional procedures, you can extend the longevity of its outcome.
Does this procedure cause pain?
A patient may feel pain or discomfort from filler injections. Normally, a numbing cream or local anaesthesia is used to minimise the sensation of pain or make the procedure painless. Considering that this procedure does not cause pain or discomfort, and if you are afraid of these sensations, then you can ask your surgeon to use a numbing cream to make this treatment pain-free.
Who is a good candidate for this treatment?
- People with mild to moderate hair thinning and those who have healthy scalp
- Women who are not breastfeeding and not pregnant
- Those who do not have any issues related to allergy
- Individuals seeking a non-surgical hair restoration procedure
- People who have consulted with a professional and have realistic expectations
Does hair filler damage hair?
No, they do not. This procedure does not cause any harm or injury. You must ensure that you choose a professional to get this hair restoration procedure. Some types of fillers contain hyaluronic acid that improves hair health and the overall status of the scalp.
Can I wash my hair after hair fillers?
No. You should avoid touching or washing your hair after the treatment. Do not wash your hair for at least a day; otherwise, you may expect some undesired results. Also, follow the instructions of your surgeon to support the healing process, obtain maximum results and reduce the risks of side effects.
Is this treatment safe?
Yes! It is a safe procedure. It does not cause any significant damage or injury to the scalp, nor does it stop hair growth. It is a productive approach to conceal hair loss or receding hairlines and regain a natural-looking appearance and lost confidence. Whatever cosmetic treatment you are considering, always consult with a professional to evaluate your suitability, find out the risk factors and prepare yourself accordingly.
What not to do after hair fillers?
- Do not touch or rub the treated area after the treatment
- Avoid direct sun exposure
- Avoid strenuous activities for a few days
- Do not take over-the-counter medicines or without consultations
- Keep your head elevated while sleeping to limit the pressure
Book your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to get the shine of your lost hair back, rejuvenate your appearance and recreate the aesthetics of a fuller hairhead. At RCS, we are dedicated to delivering quality and bringing a significant change to the lives and appearance of our patients. Visit our clinic and let us find the causes of your aesthetic problems and treat them accordingly!