Contemporary fashion trends underscore the conception of perfection in every aspect of human life and individual personality. Modern trends do not only inspire women but men too and create an urge in them to extend their absolute identity in their respective social milieu. When it comes to the beard, it is deemed a means of self-expression, holds immense cultural significance, and is also regarded as a symbol of masculinity, power, and authority.
Beard hair Transplant: Introduction
Beard hair transplant in Islamabad addresses aesthetic concerns and social perceptions associated with sparse beard hair. This procedure is similar to hair transplant and is designed to restore or enhance facial hair growth in men. People who are unsatisfied with the growth and density of their beard hair can undergo beard hair transplant. This aesthetic procedure boosts confidence and offers a masculine identity to individuals. Furthermore, it also improves facial symmetry and revamps self-image.
Causes of Beard Hair Loss
- Genetic predisposition
- Sparse beard hair growth
- Alopecia areata
- Hormonal imbalance
- Congenital conditions
- Injuries or burns
Beard Hair Transplant in Islamabad: Top Benefits
- This procedure improves facial appearance and self-image
- Augments self-confidence and boosts self-esteem
- Offers a fully grown and well-defined beard hair
- Provide customized results based on individual requirements
- Minimally invasive procedure yet invaluable
- Offers long-lasting results
- Defines facial features based on the surrounding milieu
- Makes an individual look attractive and handsome
Beard Hair Transplant Procedure:
This procedure is similar to scalp hair restoration. Hair follicles are extracted from a donor site and then transplanted into the recipient site. Normally, the follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure is used to address thin beard hair. As usual, initial consultation is held between the client and the surgeon. The surgeon analyses the patient’s facial conditions and determines the procedure’s feasibility. The procedure begins with administering local anesthesia to both the recipient and donor site to ensure the patient’s comfort. Following that, individual hair follicles are removed from the donor site through a punching tool or a robotic device, and these follicles are transplanted into the recipient site after preparing them for the procedure.
Am I A Suitable Candidate For Beard Hair Transplant?
- If you have naturally sparse or patchy beard hair
- If you have lost beard hair due to any reason
- If you are not satisfied with the appearance of your beard hair
- If you understand the procedure
- If you have realistic expectations
Then you are a suitable candidate for beard hair transplant in Islamabad
How Long Do Beard Hair Transplants Take?
This procedure usually takes 3 to 5 hours, depending on the complexity, scope, and type of the procedure. But you will have to wait for a few weeks to start observing the results of this procedure. In a matter of a few months, you will have fully grown and dense bear hair.
How Long Do Beard Implants Last?
During this procedure, natural and healthy hair follicles are transplanted, leading to lasting and even permanent results. Like hair transplant, this procedure also offers enduring results because natural hair follicles are grafted, which grow naturally and follow their inherent growth cycle.
How Much Do Beard Hair Transplant in Islamabad Cost?
The cost of this cosmetic procedure depends on several factors, such as the type of procedure, the extent of the procedure, and the experience of a practitioner. Usually, the cost of beard hair transplant in Islamabad ranges between PKR 70,000 to PKR 120,000.
- Refrain from touching or scratching the treated area to avoid infection and foster the healing process
- Only use prescribed medicines to manage pain or discomfort
- Avoid strenuous activities to reduce swelling or discomfort. Furthermore, these activities can also displace hair follicles during the recovery period
- Be careful while sleeping and keep your head elevated
- Avoid shaving your beard for proper placement of follicles
- Keep in touch with your practitioner
All Summed Up!
Beard hair transplant in Islamabad deals with sparse or patchy beards and provides a denser and well-defined beard. This procedure is carried out to improve the sense of masculinity, power, and virility. This cosmetic procedure usually takes about 3 to 5 hours, and you will observe your desired results in a few months. Notably, this permanent treatment improves your facial appearance and positive self-image.
Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad is known for its customized bear hair treatments because, at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad, we aim to meet the desired ends of our patients and improve their personalities as they aspire.