Laser hair removal is the latest and most innocuous treatment for removing unwanted hair. This popular procedure is very real, fast, and cost-effective as compared to other traditional methods. People who are tired of painful and temporary traditional methods of removing hair from the body can get the enduring benefits of a laser. The unwanted hair from the face, chin, arms, back, legs, neck, or other areas can easily and harmlessly be removed. People can get silky, smooth, and flawless skin by the laser also it is a well-reputed treatment in Islamabad for long-lasting benefits. People want to know, Is Laser Hair Removal Easy and Safe in Islamabad?
How Does This Procedure Go?
A simple, safe, medical and cosmetic treatment that uses a laser (a beam of light) to remove hair. The laser can be done in a few steps:
- Before starting, the doctor will apply anesthesia on the target area to avoid pain. However, lasers do not cause any pain, simple pinpricks are felt by few candidates.
- The treatment is done in a specialized room and everyone in the room is recommended to wear protective glasses during the whole treatment.
- After that, a beam of light called laser is applied to the skin or target area and light is converted into the heat and goes directly into roots.
- In the end, cooling gel is applied to the treated area for protection to avoid inflammation. However, lasers do not cause any infection or irritation.
What To Do Before Treatment?
However, the laser is a safe and effective treatment but a few things have to do before a procedure like:
- Do not pluck your hair with tweezers or wax them six weeks before treatment.
- Must shave the targeted area 24 to 48 hours before laser.
- You should remove makeup or creams before treatment.
What Things To Do After Laser?
Although, the procedure is safe and easy, a few things to do after treatment for enduring benefits like:
- Always choose the best dermatologist and well-reputed clinics.
- Do not go in direct sunlight after a few times of treatments.
- Apply sunscreen before going into direct exposure to the sun.
Downtime of Treatment:
There is no downtime of the laser. After a few times of treatment, people can go with their daily routine activities.
The results are instant and long-term but results may vary from person to person. Also, results depend upon texture, color, and thickness of hair. Some people need 2 and some need 2 to 6 treatments. Hair re-grows after ears of complete treatment, are thinner and lighter.
Is laser hair removal safe and easy in Islamabad?
Many people query about the safety of the treatment and ask Is Laser Hair Removal Easy and Safe in Islamabad? The answer is 100% yes. The laser is effective and safe in Islamabad in a few ways:
- We have the best team of dermatologists with expertise.
- Our dermatologists use the latest equipment.
- We prefer hygienic equipment for treatment.
- Treatment is safe and effective for all skin types.
- The laser can be used on lighter color hair as well as on darker.
- Quick treatment can be completed in minutes.
- Scar-free and painless procedure.
Equipment Used in Laser:
Many laser devices are used for the procedure like:
- Alexandrite systems
- Diode laser system
Laser hair removal is a cost-effective and safe treatment for its benefits. People are inquisitive and ask Is Laser Hair Removal Easy and Safe in Islamabad? Yes, it is 100% safe treatment as our dermatologists are experts in doing this with up-to-date equipment. If you are sick and tired of traditional hair removal methods then, must consider us. Come to our Dynamic Clinic in Islamabad for the best, safe, and hygienic laser treatment to get rid of unwanted hair.