Fully filled cheeks are vital to maintain a youthful, smooth and revitalised facial appearance. The chubbiness of cheeks gives a fine-looking impression and adds to the beauty of an individual. Our lifestyle practices and the ageing factor lower this glamour and create a need to augment the plumpness of cheeks through cosmetic procedures. Dermal fillers in Islamabad redefine the aesthetics of cheeks and bring back the dumpiness of cheeks. Read on to know more about Cheek Fillers Pros and Cons.
Cheek Fillers Pros and Cons
What Is Cheek Filler?
This is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of injectables to improve the appearance of cheeks. Gel-like substances such as hyaluronic acid or poly-l-lactic acid are injected beneath the skin surface to add volume, creating a fatty impression to enhance the beauty and attractiveness of cheeks. This is the best treatment to deal with sagging cheeks and refine the plumpness and attractiveness of cheeks
Pros And Cons Of Cheek Fillers:
Here, we are going to discuss the benefits and drawbacks of this cosmetic procedure. If you aim to undergo this non-surgical procedure, then it is mandatory for you to get complete know-how about this procedure and the possible outcomes of this treatment.
Pros Of Dermal Fillers For Cheeks:
- First of all, this is a non-surgical cosmetic procedure that does not even require local anaesthesia or incisions
- This procedure offers immediate results, and you will not have to wait to see actual results. You will get immediate results right after the procedure as the injected gel-like substance produces the desired appearance
- Derma fillers make cheeks look more attractive, proportioned and symmetrical and also augment facial appearance, increasing the allurement of an individual
- Filler offers customised treatment so an individual can get desired results based on her specific needs, requirements and concerns, enabling everyone to rejuvenate their appearance
- Results of this procedure do not last long and are temporary, allowing people to regain their original shape, reverse undesired results or even extend the duration of obtained results through further treatments
- As this technique does not require incisions or cuts and is also deemed minimally invasive, it is one of the best procedures for people who avoid cosmetic procedures just because of pain or discomfort caused by incisions
- Improves the facial profile of an individual, boosts confidence and self-esteem and leads to self-assurance
- Creates a feeling of youthfulness and makes a person look more attractive
Cons Of This Procedure
- This treatment does not offer permanent or long-lasting results as its results cannot be sustained for a longer time
- More often than that, the cost factor of this procedure disturbs people. Multiple treatments are carried out to extend the duration of its results, which adds to the cost of this procedure
- It can also cause numerous side effects such as swelling, redness, bruising or sometimes, a patient does not get her desired results because of irregularities
- If your skin is allergic to some substances, then you may also observe allergic reaction, leading to irritation and dissatisfaction
- Sometimes, patients get an overfilled appearance or unnatural results. This look not only disappoints them but also disturbs facial symmetry
How Much Do Cheek Fillers Cost?
When it comes to the cost of this procedure, it varies from patient to patient. This is a personalised treatment, and the cost is determined based on an individual’s specific needs and requirements. Furthermore, factors such as additional treatments, available facilities and the clinic’s location also affect the overall treatment cost. You can consult with a professional at Royal Cosmetic Surgery to find out the estimated cost.
Cheek fillers in Islamabad deal with sagging or droopy cheeks, fill the skin with a biocompatible substance, create a glamorous and charming appearance and also improve the facial profile of an individual. This treatment is quite effective in adding grace and elegance to cheeks and reducing the appearance and effects of ageing signs. This is a customised, minimally invasive and popular procedure because it redefines the aesthetics of an individual’s facial beauty and attractiveness.
Book your appointment at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Islamabad to redefine your beauty standards and improve your facial profile. Whatever treatment you are looking for, just visit our clinic because our experts deal with every kind of skin-related problem and enhance your appearance. So, what are you waiting for? Schedule your let us handle the matter!