Cheek Surgery in Islamabad | Cheek Augmentation in Islamabad, Lahore
Cheek Surgery in Pakistan
Is your face beauty affected by flat cheeks? Want to augment face beauty? It is now possible through cheek surgery at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan. Qualified cosmetic surgeon defined facial beauty through fuller and cute cheeks.
What is Cheek Surgery?
It is a cosmetic surgical procedure that is performed to emphasize the cheeks on a person’s face. Surgeon uses solid implants that are placed over the cheekbones for giving a balanced cheek proportion as compared with other facial feature. This procedure is commonly known as Cheeks implant and cheek augmentation. Actually, face looks straight due to flat cheeks but fuller cheeks enhances overall cut and features of face such as nose, lips and chin. Improvements in cheeks bring a big change into person’s face beauty. Fat transfer may be considered as non-surgical alternative to cheek implants but it may not be suitable for everyone.
In cheek surgery, a surgeon uses implants that can be made of different materials. Most common material is solid silicon. Other two popular materials are Medpor and ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoroethylene).Silicon implants can be removed anytime. However, surgeon is unable to remove an implant made of Medpor. There are three main shapes of cheek implants:
1. Malar: This implant is placed directly over cheekbones. It enhances contour to the side of face and it renders more projections to cheekbones.
2. Submalar: This implant is use to enhance midface. When a person has sunken or a gaunt appearance then it is placed.
3. Combined: These implants are used to enhance the appearance of both cheekbones and midface.
ho need Cheek Surgery?
Cheek augmentation helps patient to enhance his cheeks and midface appearance. This surgery is good for:
- Young person who have inherited poor cheek structure
- Old age people whose cheeks show sign of aging
- People who have hollow appearance under eyes and midface
- Patient who need cheek reconstruction due to facial trauma
Who is a good candidate of Cheek Surgery?
Normally, you need to ask from your surgeon whether you are a good candidate of cheek implant or nor. The best candidate is one who:
- Is Eighteen years old or more
- Has Sound health
- Has No existing medical problems
- Is Mentally stable
- Has optimistic goals
- Have realistic expectations from results
Benefits of Cheek Surgery
Here are some benefits that you can grab via Cheek Surgery in Pakistan.
- Correction of the deficient cheeks structure
- Right balance and symmetry of cheek with other facial features such as nose, eyes, lips and chin
- Reconstruction of cheeks after facial trauma
- Boost in Self-confidence
- Aesthetic appearance
- Mental stability after cheek improvements
- Patient feels comfortable due to augmented cheeks
- Improvement in self-esteem
How Cheek Surgery is performed?
This surgery is performed under general anesthesia. Surgeon makes an incision in the upper mouth close to gum like and then insert implants into place. Mostly patient pick inside the mouth incision option known as intraoral since it doesn’t bring any visible scar. Another way of doing this cheek implant is to make an external incision near the eye but this option isn’t desirable because it leaves a visible scar on face. This surgery takes 1-2 hours.
Risks of Cheek Surgery in Pakistan
It is a cosmetic surgery that always has certain amount of risks. Here are some common risks of this surgery.
- Bleeding after operation
- Asymmetry due to uneven re-portion, implant displacement or shifting
Recovery Period of Cheek Augmentation
Patient need to wear facial compression garments, the bolsters and sutures for three or four days after surgery. In normal cases, recovery takes 10 days. Once nurse removes sutures and bolsters, patient needs to wear facial compression garments for one week at night only. Painkillers and antibiotics are prescribed by the surgeon for alleviating pain. Swelling and bruising make your cheek looks chubby. Patient feels discomfort for first two nights.
Results of Cheek Surgery
Patient notices improvement in facial appearance due to fuller cheeks. There is an aesthetic balance between cheeks and other facial features such as nose, eyes and chin. Patient feels a boost in self-esteem. He feels great satisfaction whenever he looks into the mirror.
Don’t feel bad due to your flat and hollow cheeks; get better and improved appearance through cheek surgery at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Pakistan.