Suntan can turn your skin two shades darker. Although we tend to enjoy summers because of its pleasant weather and no clouds yet it has its downside as well. Excessive exposure to the sun can be detrimental to the skin. There is nothing that can protect you from the dark calamities of sun if you spend a lot of time in it. No sunscreen or sun hat will protect you in that case. When you spend excessive amounts of time outside in the sun, tanning is the most prevalent skin care issue. If this situation has ever arisen, you may have wondered how to get rid of a sunburn on your face over night. This article will explain to you the Best Ways of Sun Tan Removal From the Face.
What is tanning?
Melanin growth brought on by sunlight exposure is the process of tanning. This is how the skin is protected from sun damage by the body naturally. In response to direct sunlight exposure, your body releases melanin just below the surface of your skin. Thus, UV radiation is more effectively absorbed. As a result, pigmentation increases with increased UV exposure, and tans become darker.
Home remedies to treat sun tan:
To lighten the colour of suntans, tan lines, and self-tans, people can try a variety of at-home remedies. In this article, you’ll discover the most effective techniques and what to avoid.
- Lemon juice has a bleaching effect that speeds up tanning removal.
- Apply some honey and freshly squeezed lemon juice to your skin.
- 30 minutes after application, rinse it off.
- In order to remove dead skin cells from the surface of your skin, you can also mix some sugar with the lemon juice.
Gram Flour And Turmeric:
- A thin paste can be made by combining 1 teaspoon of turmeric with 1 cup of gram flour and rosewater or milk.
- Apply this mixture evenly all over your face and neck, let it dry, and then remove it with lukewarm water by gently exfoliating.
- In addition to gram flour (besan), which also effectively lightens the skin, turmeric is a great skin brightener.
- To use the juice of a tomato, mash it, remove the pulp, and then apply the juice to the affected areas or to your entire face.
- 15 minutes should be allowed for drying before washing it off with water.
- Twice a week, use this strategy. Your skin will become brighter and more radiant, and tanning will be removed as well.
- By eliminating surface-layer dead skin cells, gently exfoliating with a homemade or store-bought scrub can help lighten the tone of your skin.
- After exfoliating, take care to stay out of the sun.
- Cells of the dead skin can aid in sun protection.
- You become more prone to skin damage, tanning, and sunburn after you take them off.
Cosmetic techniques to reduce tanning:
Following procedures are performed at Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic Islamabad for removing suntan from the skin:
Skin lightening products:
The AAD suggests specific ingredients as potent skin lighteners. These can help lighter skin tones fade, though it might take a few applications to show the best results.
Look out for products containing the following ingredients:
- Vitamin C
- Azelaic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Kojic acid
One of the most effective ways to get rid of tan is with laser tonning, which a dermatologist can perform. To break down the pigment and lessen tan, sun spots, etc., This procedure uses a laser device with a Q Switched YAG laser.
By removing the layers of tanned skin, chemical peels help to quickly exfoliate and regenerate new skin cells. They are used to remove sun-tanned skin. By removing the top layers of dead skin that contain too much melanin, peels with various concentration strengths aid in treating dark and tanned skin.
Tan removal creams:
The market is filled with different creams and bleaches for getting rid of sunburns. They unfortunately only provide a temporary fix. Tanning affects the skin’s deeper layers as well as the epidermis. The top layers may be treated with these creams.
- The top layer of the epidermis is manually exfoliated during microdermabrasion, a minimally invasive method of removing tanning.
- New, healthy-looking skin emerges following the removal of the tanned epidermal layer.
- This process, which is completely painless and suitable for all skin types, is thought to be the best way to get rid of facial tanning because it promotes the production of new skin cells, lessens scarring, and also smooths the skin on your face.
Intense pulsed light (IPL):
This anti-tan treatment technique, also known as a photofacial, eliminates pigmented lesions and enhances the skin’s colour and texture by using light. In addition to stimulating fibro-blast cells to produce collagen, the device coagulates and evacuates the blood vessels that are present beneath the skin’s surface. After applying a gel to the skin, a chilled sapphire gem connected to the face is exposed to pulses of extremely bright light.
Protection from skin tanning:
- Preventing tanning in the first place is the best way to make it lighter.
- Use the appropriate sun protection to safeguard your skin and avoid unwelcome tanning.
- Whenever you are outside, don’t forget to wear a hat, sunscreen, and sun protective clothing.
- Each two hours, sunscreen needs to be reapplied.
- In order to best protect your skin, the American Academy of Dermatology advises daily use of sunscreen.
Sun Tan removal treatment cost in Islamabad:
The cost of an advanced suntan removal treatment in Islamabad varies depending on the size of the target area, the degree of tan, the clinic’s reputation, the doctor’s experience, the chosen treatment method, and the technology employed.
Why choose us for sun tan removal:
Maintaining proper UV protection for your skin is the best way to get rid of a tan. But still if you are suffering from suntan then do not let the scorching sun’s rays damage the health of your skin anymore. If you are looking for Sun Tan Removal Treatment in Islamabad, Pakistan. Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic in Islamabad offers expert dermatological care if you want to bid farewell to your sun-kissed skin.